Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Weight? Somewhere in the 260’s. I’m not really on a bulking cycle right now, but I plan on starting next month. Just eating lots of rice, chicken and beef with a cheat meal once a week.

IMG_1973.jpg
View attachment 100570

Anything you'd like to share with a guy who is having a hard time getting his legs to grow? Both of you have monsters.
I used to hit em 2x a week. My leg day is typically.
Squats- 135 (10-15 rep warm up), 185 12 reps, 225 (12), 275 (10). I don't go for PR any more. I'm far from a power lifter. Lol. Sometimes I'll throw in burnout sumo squats

RDL (barbell) 135 warm up. 185(12), 185(12), 225(8)

Leg extensions: by far one of my favorite leg exercises. I usually warm up with 70lbs one leg. Do 5 reps really squeeze/switch leg (5reps)/switch leg/ etc until I hit 20 each leg. Then I usually go heavy on these. 12,10,8,6

Then I'll either throw in hack squats, high stance leg press/neutral leg press, lunges. I try to switch it up. Calves (standing/sitting) I do pretty much 3xs a week. Calves recover pretty quick. I think legs are a muscle group that needs more variation on a regular basis more than any other muscle.

I mean you clearly know how to lift. I think it's just about trying different variations.

Edit: also if I try to cut salt out of food I see a big difference. But that's hard.... I love salty foods.

I used to hit em 2x a week. My leg day is typically.
Squats- 135 (10-15 rep warm up), 185 12 reps, 225 (12), 275 (10). I don't go for PR any more. I'm far from a power lifter. Lol. Sometimes I'll throw in burnout sumo squats

RDL (barbell) 135 warm up. 185(12), 185(12), 225(8)

Leg extensions: by far one of my favorite leg exercises. I usually warm up with 70lbs one leg. Do 5 reps really squeeze/switch leg (5reps)/switch leg/ etc until I hit 20 each leg. Then I usually go heavy on these. 12,10,8,6

Then I'll either throw in hack squats, high stance leg press/neutral leg press, lunges. I try to switch it up. Calves (standing/sitting) I do pretty much 3xs a week. Calves recover pretty quick. I think legs are a muscle group that needs more variation on a regular basis more than any other muscle.

I mean you clearly know how to lift. I think it's just about trying different variations.

Edit: also if I try to cut salt out of food I see a big difference. But that's hard.... I love salty foods.

Nice Info. I'm going to start hitting them twice a week with 2 completely different variations very similar to what you posted. I also plan to eat like a horse on both leg days (beef and high carb). Thanks for the reply

Nice Info. I'm going to start hitting them twice a week with 2 completely different variations very similar to what you posted. I also plan to eat like a horse on both leg days (beef and high carb). Thanks for the reply
Yeah that's another thing. I usually drink this shake before legs. Allow about an hour to digest.
Screenshot_20181007-114357~2.png Screenshot_20181007-114403~2.png

I either do that or carbs like you said. Either calories or carbs. If I load up on carbs I drink that after I eat post lift.

6 weeks in tren e 500 a week 200 test and anavar. 2 more weeks then time to cruise a little

Attachments

• 0304ABD6-8B1E-4060-BFBF-EDEFE6F592FC.jpeg
    0304ABD6-8B1E-4060-BFBF-EDEFE6F592FC.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 81