Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Started growing mine out about 3 months ago. Going for the yeard. Do you trim it yourself or go to a barbershop?
I trim my moustache every time my girl complains about the tickle down unda but the beard itself I’ve only ever trimmed once a couple weeks ago otherwise I do absolutely nothing and let it do it’s own thing

View attachment 100081
Ever type something and realize you didn’t need to share it you just needed to read it to appreciate it for yourself? Wrote the story about how I injured myself a while back and been grinding for a while to get here but that story is for me, so you fuckers just get a picture of the end result:D

Who knew that The Burger King was so ripped underneath that get up?
56740839_a_p.jpg

Looking shredded af!! I Always competed in the LHW class. Definitely a tough class!!
Usually the most competitors with the most balanced physiques with the best conditioning. Looking forward to moving up with a more balanced (less bottom heavy) physique with the same conditioning.

2.5 months post comp. Just been cruising, but starting a building blast next week, then planning on competing in Late April / Early May

IMG_20181101_165828_607-picsay.jpg

215ish here, up about 17 pounds since I last stepped on stage in August

Snapchat-1553168092.jpg

It's cooling off here, but I think I'm gonna do things ass backwards as usual and drop some weight and stay off cycle the rest of the year. My diet is about as good as it's ever been and training more structured. I want to see how they can stand on their own for a couple months.

I think that i don't grow enough because i should lower my doses and eat more... But damn 4500 cals were already challenging.
Just finished a cut and ready to rebound but got sick ewwwhh.

I have read lots of books of Duchaine and he was saying that the more you take the more you grow.... At this point I think he wasn't right...

I have read lots of books of Duchaine and he was saying that the more you take the more you grow.... At this point I think he wasn't right...

With ALL other things equal; training, diet, sleep, etc...probably right. But not a linear relationship. And then there’s the matter of longevity. If I can stick to low stuff now I hve headroom to go up later.