Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Welp, I think Dbol is starting to impact my appetite. May be short lived in the stack. Food was nauseating today from meal 2 on.

Shoulders:
1. DB Shoulder Press - 3 warmups followed by 4x15/12/10/8

2. DB Lateral Raises - 4x15/15/12/8+forced

3. Single Arm Cable Lateral Raises (Cable in front) - 5x12+

4. Rear Delt Y Raises - 3x12

5. Pec Deck Rear Delt Flyes - 3x10

6. Reverse (in to bench) HS Shoulder Press - 4x15/15/12/10

Errrmmmsss. Pump was fuckin reeaalll.
1. EZ Bar Curl - 5x20/15/15/10/6

2. EZ Bar Close Grip Bench - 5x 20/15/15/12/10

3. Hammer Curls (cross body) - 4x15/15/12/10

4. Weighted Dips - 4x12/12/10/8

5a. Machine Preacher (1 hand)
SS - 4x15 each
5b. Rope Pushdowns (1 hand)

6. Incline Curls (alternating) - 3x12

7. Overhead DB Extensions (1 hand) - 3x12

8a. Rope pushdowns (two hand)
SS (no rest) - 4x20 each
8b. Rope Curls

Attachments

• 0D449CA5-06FE-41E3-836D-34BA4AE377DF.jpeg
    0D449CA5-06FE-41E3-836D-34BA4AE377DF.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 285
Macros came up in another thread so here you guys go. Current intake IF...IF I avoid being a pussy and eat/finish all my meals. I still need to bring my intraworkout carbs back in to the equation.

Attachments

• D78D22CF-CAA9-4765-AD8C-CD8EFEE5DFC8.jpeg
    D78D22CF-CAA9-4765-AD8C-CD8EFEE5DFC8.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 291
Macros came up in another thread so here you guys go. Current intake IF...IF I avoid being a pussy and eat/finish all my meals. I still need to bring my intraworkout carbs back in to the equation.

It's a damn high amount of proteins....

I could never finish a meal... :)

Wow, not fucking around. How much of that protein is from shakes vs. solid foods?

Test/EQ/Tren/Anadrol had been my go to for the limited number of serious offseasons I’ve had. It’s a great stack.

Some people think EQ is worthless. Some think it’s great.

If you can handle tren, its pretty much the bees knees.

This is my first time doing sust/deca (with npp too)/dbol. I may add a short ester at the end like i would with the tren cycle.

Dosing is individual. My past cycles of that nature were:
400mg T
600mg EQ
400-600 Tren (I tolerate tren very well)

THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION. Just what I’ve done. Start your tren low if it is your first time with it.
Not sure how I missed this thread, but I'm catching up.

Anyway, I think tren in the off season shines in little blasts. So, run your nandralone and/or EQ + test then throw in tren ace for 2 week little spurts... For me, tren loses it's "oomph" unless I increase the dose around 3-4 weeks, and the sides also worsen. This is similar to cycling on orals, and you could rotate them accordingly. I.E., 2 weeks on tren, 1 week on just test + nandralone, then 2 weeks on orals, 1 week back to just test. + nandr., then another 2 weeks of tren, etc. etc.

For MOST people, it seems tren and orals both do not work too well in the offseason if they are required to eat a lot of foods (220lb+ guys), as one or both of those seem to cause digestive issues.

now that is some good stuff
I've done it a few times... Simply, for our viewers at home it looked like this:

Weeks 1 & 2 - Test, deca and oral
Week 3 - Test + deca only
Weeks 4 & 5 -Test, deca and tren
Week 6 - Test + deca only
Weeks 7 & 8 - Test, deca and oral
Week 9 - Test + deca only
Weeks 10 & 11 - Test, deca and tren

You could easily replace the deca with primo if you would like for more of a recomp, or use masteron for more of a cut. The orals are obviously interchangeable, as well. I don't LOVE tren for extended periods of time, unless it's for a very specific reason.... It has its place, like other tools, but it's likely overused and improperly used...

I've done it a few times... Simply, for our viewers at home it looked like this:

You could easily replace the deca with primo if you would like for more of a recomp, or use masteron for more of a cut. The orals are obviously interchangeable, as well. I don't LOVE tren for extended periods of time, unless it's for a very specific reason.... It has its place, like other tools, but it's likely overused and improperly used...
I'm trying it, thanks wunderpus :)

This looks interesting. Noted sir. Thank you.

2 shakes. The rest is 8oz meat or eggs/whites and 100g carbs from rice, potatoes, or granola/oats/cream of rice. 8 total meals including shakes.
Good good, looks nice to me. Seems like easily digested foods, which is smart. I don't know how people can eat a ton of breads and pasta, and not get seriously bloated... I need to start doing liquid egg whites again, that made life easier. Right now I'm on all solid foods, which is murder.

Good good, looks nice to me. Seems like easily digested foods, which is smart. I don't know how people can eat a ton of breads and pasta, and not get seriously bloated... I need to start doing liquid egg whites again, that made life easier. Right now I'm on all solid foods, which is murder
Liquid whites are a life saver. I’m human and miss meals or can’t stomach one. Slam 12oz whites and some palatable carbs and I haven’t wrecked my day.

@Wunderpus glad to have you here. Have seen your input elsewhere and wondered why i wasn’t good enough. :(

Attached a view of all the food for a day.

I actually hate having to have cheats. It makes the next meal so much harder. All my cheats are now last meal of the day or they impede rather than assist calorie intake.

Attachments

• 07282AE7-C073-486F-98F1-455861E9DF30.png
    07282AE7-C073-486F-98F1-455861E9DF30.png
    545.7 KB · Views: 281
Not sure how I missed this thread, but I'm catching up.

Anyway, I think tren in the off season shines in little blasts. So, run your nandralone and/or EQ + test then throw in tren ace for 2 week little spurts... For me, tren loses it's "oomph" unless I increase the dose around 3-4 weeks, and the sides also worsen. This is similar to cycling on orals, and you could rotate them accordingly. I.E., 2 weeks on tren, 1 week on just test + nandralone, then 2 weeks on orals, 1 week back to just test. + nandr., then another 2 weeks of tren, etc. etc.

For MOST people, it seems tren and orals both do not work too well in the offseason if they are required to eat a lot of foods (220lb+ guys), as one or both of those seem to cause digestive issues.
I really like your concept behind rotating orals and tren for short bursts. Definitely going to utilize this approach in the future. Thanks for sharing this

MY GYM JUST GOT MAG GRIPS I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO TRAIN BACK TOMORROW.

Chest was quick and simple tonight. Had a vicious headache I was fighting. Focused on feeling the reps.

1. Slight Incline DB Press - started at 30lbs and ascended by 20lbs each set to 130s for 12

2. Incline Barbell - 4x12 @ 225

3. Mid-height Cable Flyes - 4x15

4. Wide Grip HS Press (seated sideways) - 3x15

5. Incline DB Flye - 3x12

6. Calf Press (two legs) - 7x15

Thanks mate, i will steal this from you!
What do you think about using EQ instead of Deca?

I am not an high test guy, the most i ever used was 750mg TestE/Sust and never seen any better results than with 300mg, had just to use more ancillaries...