Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

When I had PIP from DHB 200mg/ml I remember that something that helped me a lot was Fenextra (it's called like that in Italy) it's basically Dexibuprofene. Works like a charm for muscle aches and PIP. Try it if you can.

The PIP from DHB was so debilitatating that sleeping was an issue (injected my left glut) and my platelets spiked to 700k, had to take baby aspirin for a month! :(

Never had PIP from NPP tbh....

Nps with Tren mate since I started using 20mg Telmisartan ed my bp is always perfect, it's the only side I suffer from Tren, used up to 1,3g TrenA for 6w with no issues and 20w more on 350mg. Muscle building wise 350 TrenA, 400-600 TrenE imho are more than enough.

Love Anadrol too! It's number 1 glicogen whore and wonderful to destroy your muscles in the gym. At 75mg Ed used prewo I got insane back pumps that can't deadlift or squat (not a big fan of these two movements), even if I supplement taurine, 50mg is my go to.

My European source for AAS has a mix in pill called XXX, 20mg Dbol 20mg Anadrol 20mg Superdrol, man I love it, it's insane! :D
That XXX sounds amazing haha. I love me some good Superdrol. 20mg/day is my sweet spot. Feel like the hulk for real on that stuff.

I think we have takeoff boys. Weight creeping up (208.x) by training time right now (on only one meal today). Mirror tells more of the story.

Felt like dick today, probably from poor sleep and this absurd PIP fatiguing me. Dialed back training accordingly but the pump was insane; would seem everything’s firing up.

Chest:
1. Pec Deck - 7x15 (FST)

2. Incline Bench - 4x/15/15/15/12 @ 135/185/225/275

3. Upright Cable Flyes 4x20/15/12/10

4. Flat Bench (slow reps) 4x12/12/10/10 @ 185/185/225/225

5a. Chest Press Machine (with handles that squeeze together at the top of the movement) - 4x15/12/12
SUPERSET
5b. Seated Straight Leg Calf Press - 7x15

Attachments

• 6EC6AF6A-D6C7-4DE9-BCBF-333999EC23F4.jpeg
    6EC6AF6A-D6C7-4DE9-BCBF-333999EC23F4.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 155
Sorry for missing days dudes. Should be good now.

Yesterday’s back training:
1. Close Grip (parallel) Pulldowns - 5x15/15/12/12/10

2. DB Rows (1 arm) - 4x15/15/12/12 (DBs maxed at 130)

3. Parallel Grip Pulldowns - 4x15/12/12/10

4. Single Arm Low Cable Rows (from a crouched and leaning forward position) - 4x12/12/10/10

5. Machine Pullovers - 2x20

Today was a quick, light mobility sort of leg workout to help recover from this groin strain I have from last week. Also tweaked my squat to fix some issues from just being lazy and developing bad habits. Crushed calves after.

Giant Set of Extensions/Curls/Adductor/Abductor for 5-6 rounds

Barbell Squats for 6 sets of 225x10ish to get my groove back

Seated calf press - 7x15 ascending by two plates until failure

Also of note; pissed out of my ass all day from some shitty steak at a usually nice place last night. i will be making an attempt to down a carton of ice cream before bed tonight. My cheats need to be more extreme on the calories side, I’m horrible at this bulking thing.

Also of note; pissed out of my ass all day from some shitty steak at a usually nice place last night. i will be making an attempt to down a carton of ice cream before bed tonight. My cheats need to be more extreme on the calories side, I’m horrible at this bulking thing.
Man last night I was sick too, I hadn't eaten at the place in about six months, I got a chick and shrimp plate and a pork tip plate and I woke up at 12am and fucking puked HARD while trying to hold the ass piss in at the same time

Man last night I was sick too, I hadn't eaten at the place in about six months, I got a chick and shrimp plate and a pork tip plate and I woke up at 12am and fucking puked HARD while trying to hold the ass piss in at the same time

The good ol' toilet and trashcan trick... those are the worst.

Have you ever tried ice cream from goat milk? Or do you handle dairy well
Generally do fine with dairy. Don’t include it daily anywhere in my diet as it does keep me full for a while. Used to do yogurt for the digestion but not needed with the kombucha and greens sup now.