Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Interesting. I lost any liking for sust years ago. I am a firm believer wjen it comes to quality gains, test is test. And less hormone fluctuation the better. In theory, if ai remember Doc Jim correctly, sust is best pinned every other day or every two days opposed to twice or even once a week.
Loved sust pinning M,W,F.

You guys aren’t guna see bloods off this gear because I’m discontinuing use as soon as my Meso purchase comes in. This gear is TEARING me up. Pip is horrible. Know it’s atleast legit because the old gyno-meter is functioning (I’m sorta sensitive to test sides, under control but it’s easy for me to tell when I ramp up).

I’ve decided on Pristine. Stay tuned.

You guys aren’t guna see bloods off this gear because I’m discontinuing use as soon as my Meso purchase comes in. This gear is TEARING me up. Pip is horrible. Know it’s atleast legit because the old gyno-meter is functioning (I’m sorta sensitive to test sides, under control but it’s easy for me to tell when I ramp up).

I’ve decided on Pristine. Stay tuned.
I'm excited to see how they work on you, been curious about them

Well. That didn’t take long. I think there needs to be an increase in cals already. Changes in the mirror every day since Saturday without the scale moving means I’m starting to recomp. Going to work another 500cals (125g carbs) in to the diet if i can stomach it, mostly likely another 50g intra, the rest in pre and post workout meals. I am god awful at bulking...

I've been making shady transactions since E-gold days and pristine was one of the best guys I've ever dealt with. I am a newbie but I have noticed the anavar pumps so obviously it's legit.

Damn couldn't believe to what I was reading here.... You are really a big guy and using such a low doses....

Wow this makes me think about how much gear I am using at 6" 220lb 9% bf.

I should really lower my doses....

Btw thx for posting here, lots to learn from you.

Damn couldn't believe to what I was reading here.... You are really a big guy and using such a low doses....

Wow this makes me think about how much gear I am using at 6" 220lb 9% bf.

I should really lower my doses....

Btw thx for posting here, lots to learn from you.
Glad it was of value man. Anything I can answer or give my experience on I’m glad to.

Essentially EOD with everything at volumes to keep the doses the same as a less frequent schedule.
Forever I've either done acetates, props, phynprops and of course no esters every day and anything longer that those eod

but I'm now trying 2x a week pins (just on test e and deca right now) I've done this for like two weeks before I said fuck it and went back to eod but I wonder how big the difference will be. Its 2.75ml twice a week and so far ive been loving the not pinning so much but always feeling like I've forgotten something at the end of the day lol

Forever I've either done acetates, props, phynprops and of course no esters every day and anything longer that those eod

but I'm now trying 2x a week pins (just on test e and deca right now) I've done this for like two weeks before I said fuck it and went back to eod but I wonder how big the difference will be. Its 2.75ml twice a week and so far ive been loving the not pinning so much but always feeling like I've forgotten something at the end of the day lol
I always did 2x with long esters. But I hate pinning. To force myself to (instead of being like “eh, they’re 12 day half lives I’m ok”) pin on time I’m doing EOD.

Makes remembering my anti-e schedule easier too.