Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Without making a thread who’s got some recommendations on pin suppliers? Last shipment from mine only got 1 of 3 items correct. Done with them.

Without making a thread who’s got some recommendations on pin suppliers? Last shipment from mine only got 1 of 3 items correct. Done with them.
I just use my local pharmacy they love me there, I've been looking into online suppliers too as I go at Midnight

@Mac11wildcat did you ever used Test Tren EQ (maybe an oral) stack for your offseason? If so at which doses? Do you think that Test Deca Dbol/Drol is better for offseason?

@Mac11wildcat did you ever used Test Tren EQ (maybe an oral) stack for your offseason? If so at which doses? Do you think that Test Deca Dbol/Drol is better for offseason?
Test/EQ/Tren/Anadrol had been my go to for the limited number of serious offseasons I’ve had. It’s a great stack.

Some people think EQ is worthless. Some think it’s great.

If you can handle tren, its pretty much the bees knees.

This is my first time doing sust/deca (with npp too)/dbol. I may add a short ester at the end like i would with the tren cycle.

Dosing is individual. My past cycles of that nature were:
400mg T
600mg EQ
400-600 Tren (I tolerate tren very well)

THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION. Just what I’ve done. Start your tren low if it is your first time with it.

Sorry for the lack of updates boys. Work got heavy for a few days approaching a milestone and this PIP is still destroying me. Not sure if it’s the NPP, the carrier for one of the compounds, or what but it’s been near crippling. No redness, swelling, infections etc. Just hurting like a mofo. Hope to be back to regular posts today.

Sorry for the lack of updates boys. Work got heavy for a few days approaching a milestone and this PIP is still destroying me. Not sure if it’s the NPP, the carrier for one of the compounds, or what but it’s been near crippling. No redness, swelling, infections etc. Just hurting like a mofo. Hope to be back to regular posts today.
I got pip from npp too, pretty bad but not as bad as tren ace.

I’m hoping it was just this lab. Switching on my next pin. It needs to get better or I’m dropping NPP. Becoming inhibitive.
It might be. I had some from a ugl here and the pip wasn't terrible. My home was rough though. Same carrier (mct) but my homebrew was overdosed by 10%. Maybe the difference in concentration or something, idk.

I’m hoping it was just this lab. Switching on my next pin. It needs to get better or I’m dropping NPP. Becoming inhibitive.

When I had PIP from DHB 200mg/ml I remember that something that helped me a lot was Fenextra (it's called like that in Italy) it's basically Dexibuprofene. Works like a charm for muscle aches and PIP. Try it if you can.

The PIP from DHB was so debilitatating that sleeping was an issue (injected my left glut) and my platelets spiked to 700k, had to take baby aspirin for a month! :(

Never had PIP from NPP tbh....

Test/EQ/Tren/Anadrol had been my go to for the limited number of serious offseasons I’ve had. It’s a great stack.

Some people think EQ is worthless. Some think it’s great.

If you can handle tren, its pretty much the bees knees.

This is my first time doing sust/deca (with npp too)/dbol. I may add a short ester at the end like i would with the tren cycle.

Dosing is individual. My past cycles of that nature were:
400mg T
600mg EQ
400-600 Tren (I tolerate tren very well)

THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION. Just what I’ve done. Start your tren low if it is your first time with it.

Nps with Tren mate since I started using 20mg Telmisartan ed my bp is always perfect, it's the only side I suffer from Tren, used up to 1,3g TrenA for 6w with no issues and 20w more on 350mg. Muscle building wise 350 TrenA, 400-600 TrenE imho are more than enough.

Love Anadrol too! It's number 1 glicogen whore and wonderful to destroy your muscles in the gym. At 75mg Ed used prewo I got insane back pumps that can't deadlift or squat (not a big fan of these two movements), even if I supplement taurine, 50mg is my go to.

My European source for AAS has a mix in pill called XXX, 20mg Dbol 20mg Anadrol 20mg Superdrol, man I love it, it's insane! :D