Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

1/2 cc 3x. Everything will be 3x for convenience. I also hate pinning so this way I’m forced to hit it on the day every time or I’m risking blood levels.

So 1 cc sust, .6 deca (that’s 450), .5 npp. I’m open to suggestions.
Copy that. Good thinking and kudos for having the discipline to stay at low doses as long as you can. I wish I had done that when I first started but live and learn.

Copy that. Good thinking and kudos for having the discipline to stay at low doses as long as you can. I wish I had done that when I first started but live and learn.
I went a little nuts with tren at the end of prep (tapered up for final 4 weeks) and one offseason cycle because I tolerate it well. I’d say the craziest I’ve gone, total mg is, 1750.

Excellent thread OP. I've enjoyed reading through it. Probably the most detailed one I've seen from someone that actually knows diet, PEDS and training. Really nice to see another competitive BB'r here with legit goals.

Jump over into the "biggest most shredded" thread sometime. Most of the competition oriented guys are in there regularly. Post all the pics you want in there, especially show and progress pics. That's what it's for.

Welcome to MESO and keep it running.

https://thinksteroids.com/community...ember-at-meso.134364042/page-570#post-2261257

Excellent thread OP. I've enjoyed reading through it. Probably the most detailed one I've seen from someone that actually knows diet, PEDS and training. Really nice to see another competitive BB'r here with legit goals.

Jump over into the "biggest most shredded" thread sometime. Most of the competition oriented guys are in there regularly. Post all the pics you want in there, especially show and progress pics. That's what it's for.

Welcome to MESO and keep it running.

https://thinksteroids.com/community...ember-at-meso.134364042/page-570#post-2261257
Much appreciated man, glad people are liking it. I think the competitive side gets blown WAY out of proportion. Hopefully this frames some reality. If I can stay with this till show season, that might be a bit more intersting.

Back
1. Machine Pullovers (hips off the bench for the tightest contraction possible) - 4x/15/15/max+forced/max+forced

2. Pulldowns - 4x15/15/max+forced/max+forced @ 135/185/210/240

3. Barbell rows - 4x12/12/10/8 @ 135/225/275/315

4. Deadlifts (conventional) - 4x10/10/10/10 @ 135/225/315/405

5. Seated Pulley Rows (two carabiners for two separate handles) - 4x15/15/15/12 @ 120/165/195/210

6. DB Rows - 4x15/12/10/10 @ 100/100/110/120

7. Hyper Rows - 3x15 @ 135

I’m not sure if you’ve stayed previously but with your compounds what is he reasoning for your dose of NPP at on 150mg/wk? For your joints or ?

I want to say you’ve made me re-evaluate my dosaging plans for this offseason blast. I appreciate you showing us with less experience that great results can be had without damaging our bodies with excessive chemicals.

More quality food, better quality workouts, and patience will take the place of the 600mg of gear.

I want to say you’ve made me re-evaluate my dosaging plans for this offseason blast. I appreciate you showing us with less experience that great results can be had without damaging our bodies with excessive chemicals.

More quality food, better quality workouts, and patience will take the place of the 600mg of gear.
I’m glad it’s been of value.

I will say; there’s no substitute for knowing your body, identifying the goal, and making the plan accordingly. My doses here are considered low, but my goal is fairly lofty. If I don’t see the results i need knowing my training and diet are crushing it, you’ll see me up the gear and I’ll be upfront about it.

For the sake of argument since this will be kind of cool to conceptualize.

Let’s say I’m 10-12 wQweeks in and just not seeing what I want (this assumes my food has been upped and training is hard as fuck). I imagine my plan for driving harder would be the following:

1. A second round of orals. Possibly just dbol again, maybe a low dose dbol/anadrol cocktail, to make sure there isn’t just an artificial plateau
2. Up the ancillary gear, maybe make deca a full 600 vs 450
3. Add a new fast compound: tren A, or maybe DHB since that’d be new to me

I rarely think the answer is more test but if I’m still under 1g it’s a possibility.

Let’s say I’m 10-12 wQweeks in and just not seeing what I want (this assumes my food has been upped and training is hard as fuck). I imagine my plan for driving harder would be the following:

1. A second round of orals. Possibly just dbol again, maybe a low dose dbol/anadrol cocktail, to make sure there isn’t just an artificial plateau

I rarely think the answer is more test but if I’m still under 1g it’s a possibility.

I like it man:

I’ll be starting at 600 Test E, 500 Deca, 600-800 Bold Cyp, and 4iu GH with Anadrol to finish (probably start at 50mg for 6 weeks).

This is an awesome thread for a lot of us to keep ourselves in check. You seem to have a good sense of longevity.

I hear you, there are different schools of thought regarding test. Some maintain keeping a low dose and letting the other chemicals do their thing. Other say that there's no substitute for more test. Honestly I don't know where I stand. Now I will say Anadrol is my favorite oral - some horrible back pumps this most recent run and that I have never grown as much as I have doing Tren a at 100 mg every day so I think you have a fairly good plan if you see yourself plateauing I honestly don't know if I have it in me for another Tren run right now though LOL it definitely does the job but it takes a toll for sure. Know if you were to add it, winter would be the best time due to sweating like a whore in church most days

Me and tren are good friends. We have a mutually beneficial agreement.

She gets me to give me night sweats and wear my wife out. I get to grow hard, lean muscle.

Shoulders and Arms
1. Lateral Raise Ladder - 3x15 each @ 10/15/20/25 up/down/up

2. DB Shoulder Press - 4x15/12/10/8 & 75/90/100/110

3. Rear Delt Row - 4x15/15/15/12 @ 30/40/50/60

4. Pec Deck Rear Flye (one arm) - 4x12

5. HS Shoulder Press 2x10 @ 3/4 plates

6. Laterals Machine (elbow supported) - 3x12

7. Vbar Pushdown SS w/ Straight Bar Curls 4x15

8. Cable Tricep Extension SS DB Curls 4x15
1st/3rd set: Extensions parallel to body/regular curls
2nd/4th set: Extensions across body/hammer curls

9. High Preacher Curl Machine SS Overhead Extension Machine 2x12

Shoulders and Arms
1. Lateral Raise Ladder - 3x15 each @ 10/15/20/25 up/down/up

2. DB Shoulder Press - 4x15/12/10/8 & 75/90/100/110

3. Rear Delt Row - 4x15/15/15/12 @ 30/40/50/60

4. Pec Deck Rear Flye (one arm) - 4x12

5. HS Shoulder Press 2x10 @ 3/4 plates

6. Laterals Machine (elbow supported) - 3x12

7. Vbar Pushdown SS w/ Straight Bar Curls 4x15

8. Cable Tricep Extension SS DB Curls 4x15
1st/3rd set: Extensions parallel to body/regular curls
2nd/4th set: Extensions across body/hammer curls

9. High Preacher Curl Machine SS Overhead Extension Machine 2x12
How does one do a lateral raise ladder?

How does one do a lateral raise ladder?
its 3 sets total of 15 reps per weight with 4 sets of dumbbells. Almost like “run the rack” but less reckless.

Looks like this:
10lbsx15, 15lbsx15, 20lbsx15, 25lbsx15
Rest
Repeat but in reverse
Rest
Repeat original

These are deliberate reps; no swinging.