Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

I wish I could have that much mass at 203:/ Being 6’1”, I feel heavy for my size (or lack thereof) compared to others at my weight. I’m after the classic look as well so I think it’s cool to have a comparison to your current condition and where the nutrition fits it. Thanks man. I’m enjoying learning from your journey.
Happy to provide any personal experience and “knowledge” gained.

The “classic” look is a very debated concept right now. Classic Physique has very quickly turned in to a division of underweight bodybuilders.

Classic itself is really about structure and presentation. And most guys are lying to themselves about their structure and not putting in the time for proper presentation. Could just be my opinion, but I don’t consider many CP pros to be “classic.” It’s almost an intangible.

Happy to provide any personal experience and “knowledge” gained.

The “classic” look is a very debated concept right now. Classic Physique has very quickly turned in to a division of underweight bodybuilders.

Classic itself is really about structure and presentation. And most guys are lying to themselves about their structure and not putting in the time for proper presentation. Could just be my opinion, but I don’t consider many CP pros to be “classic.” It’s almost an intangible.

And I guess I meant I would like to be at the size I see at the classic physique level as opposed to wanting the classic look.

And I guess I meant I would like to be at the size I see at the classic physique level as opposed to wanting the classic look.
Not a comment on you or anyone looking for the classic look at all. Just my thoughts on the muddy water that CP has created for “classic” and “aesthetic.”

Not a comment on you or anyone looking for the classic look at all. Just my thoughts on the muddy water that CP has created for “classic” and “aesthetic.”

I definitely understand what you mean. Are you working towards open? Or are you wanting to stay in a certain class?

20181024_121656.jpg today's replacement. No alcohol lol. I'm going to go with this one for a couple weeks and see if it helps with digestion.

I definitely understand what you mean. Are you working towards open? Or are you wanting to stay in a certain class?
Some 212 guys are IMO just a tad undersized open guys. I would actually be on the taller side of the 212 ranks were i to go pro; odd right? So if it were to happen, open might be my choice, but that not an issue for now.

At the amateur level (me) it’s dictated by weight class so while I don’t like chasing numbers, you obviously want to max out your weight class if possible. I’m unsure if I’ll add enough lean lbs to make my next prep end at 198 (LHW). We’ll see.

I’ll have to get my height when I get home. It’s possible that classic, if I’m between 5-7 and 5-8, with the weight increase, becomes viable if I do not make the weight gain I need. If I go pro and have 192 lbs to work with, that might be fun too.

I’m not here to be a mass monster.

Last edited:
Some 212 guys are IMO just a tad undersized open guys. I would actually be on the taller side of the 212 ranks were i to go pro; odd right? So if it were to happen, open might be my choice, but that not an issue for now.

At the amateur level (me) it’s dictated by weight class so while I don’t like chasing numbers, you obviously want to max out your weight class if possible. I’m unsure if I’ll add enough lean lbs to make my next prep end at 198 (LHW). We’ll see.

I’ll have to get my height when I get home. It’s possible that classic, if I’m between 5-7 and 5-8, with the weight increase, becomes viable if I do not make the weight gain I need. If I go pro and have 192 lbs to work with, that might be fun too.

I’m not here to be a mass monster.

Ya, I figure going above classic physique makes daily life a struggle. That’s so crazy that you would be on the taller side, but I guess it also explains their ability to add so much size to their frame.

Ya, I figure going above classic physique makes daily life a struggle. That’s so crazy that you would be on the taller side, but I guess it also explains their ability to add so much size to their frame.
Flex Lewis is like 5’4-5’5”, same for Jose and David Henry. Phil, Dexter, etc are like 5-9 max.

Ok boys. An old connect came through one last time with a favor owed to me, so i will be kicking off my offseason cycle here today. I will do my best to get bloods both on this gear and when I transition to a forum source. I would’ve loved to have just started with a forum source but crypto purchase is all screwed up with my bank. I’ve got some deadlines for next year so i need to get going.

Here’s my plan:
Injectables
Sust 250 - ~750/week
Deca 250 - ~400mg/week
NPP 100 - ~150mg/week
gH - 3iu per day (this may increase a bit fairly soon)

Orals
Dbol - 25mg/3 weeks, 50mg/3 weeks

In other words, about half a teng cruise.

Anti-E
As needed. I have both aromasin and arimidex on hand. I may use both at lower doses than usual. We’ll see how i respond.

This is the highest I’ve even run a test. Moderate for total ancillaries (usually run some tren/EQ higher total then the deca/npp here). Total ends up about the same.

This is all variable. It very well may be that more growth requires more total mgs. Or maybe the new compounds do the trick and with a bump in food along the way I get there.

Goals for this are obvious; stage weight. Particularly focused on chest, arms, and calves.

Food won’t change yet. I’m going to ride this until I see it start to see some recomp. At some point I’ll call it good and add food to boost further growth.

Ok? Ok.

What do you use for gh? You've probably said but I don't remember
Did not say yet. Good point.

Genogen for now. Will be forum sourced in the future most likely.

I was skeptical because it’s domestic (CA) ans seemingly unknown but it seems to be legit. It came from a guy i trust and seems ok. That being said, I’d trust a vouched source here more.

Last edited:
@Mac11wildcat curious about your dosing of npp. How do you plan on breaking up 150mg throughout the week? This is confusing to me as it is a short Ester so curious as to your reasoning. Maybe 75mg x2 a week?

@Mac11wildcat curious about your dosing of npp. How do you plan on breaking up 150mg throughout the week? This is confusing to me as it is a short Ester so curious as to your reasoning. Maybe 75mg x2 a week?
1/2 cc 3x. Everything will be 3x for convenience. I also hate pinning so this way I’m forced to hit it on the day every time or I’m risking blood levels.

So 1 cc sust, .6 deca (that’s 450), .5 npp. I’m open to suggestions.

1/2 cc 3x. Everything will be 3x for convenience. I also hate pinning so this way I’m forced to hit it on the day every time or I’m risking blood levels.

So 1 cc sust, .6 deca (that’s 450), .5 npp. I’m open to suggestions.
Mac have you ever pinned your short esters every day?

I certainly don't love pinning but Imo the stable blood levels with ed pin with shorts can't be beat

Mac have you ever pinned your short esters every day?

I certainly don't love pinning but Imo the stable blood levels with ed pin with shorts can't be beat
ED tren and prop at the end of prep.

I think NPP is almost 3 days half life isn’t it?