Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Thanks mate, i will steal this from you!
What do you think about using EQ instead of Deca?

I am not an high test guy, the most i ever used was 750mg TestE/Sust and never seen any better results than with 300mg, had just to use more ancillaries...
Apples and oranges, friend. I do not care to compare two AAS as "equals" when they all have strengths and weaknesses. As far as anabolic potential, deca eclipses EQ IME... However, the two together (assuming you're willing to take on that many MG's/week of AAS), work wonderfully.

MY GYM JUST GOT MAG GRIPS I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO TRAIN BACK TOMORROW.

Chest was quick and simple tonight. Had a vicious headache I was fighting. Focused on feeling the reps.

1. Slight Incline DB Press - started at 30lbs and ascended by 20lbs each set to 130s for 12

2. Incline Barbell - 4x12 @ 225

3. Mid-height Cable Flyes - 4x15

4. Wide Grip HS Press (seated sideways) - 3x15

5. Incline DB Flye - 3x12

6. Calf Press (two legs) - 7x15
Dude, my gym got 3 different sizes of them, they rock! The squeeze that I get using them is SO much better than other grips.... Hope you enjoyed!

Dude, my gym got 3 different sizes of them, they rock! The squeeze that I get using them is SO much better than other grips.... Hope you enjoyed!
Using them for just about anything I can this afternoon. If it has a carabiner it will be mag gripped.

Beef for breakfast?

Oh man, I had a Pakistani girlfriend back in the day, she would make this ground beef and potato for breakfast (a little on the oily side) but by God felt full for the rest of the day! She would eat them with this very oil fried bread she hand made, I’d roll the ground beef in like a toco. Pissed her off whenever I did that. LOL. Point is, ground beef in the morning is awesome when done right!

I have to agree, beef for breakfast is great. Shaved steak in eggs, left over tips even. Ground beef works, too.

Dude that is so crazy that you just mentioned that. I drank probably about 4 or 5 oz and then started to wonder why I have a little bit of a Head Rush. Then I looked at the bottle and it says 0.5% alcohol. I said what the f***! Then did a little more research and you can get a mild high off this stuff. Which for me as a former alcoholic with 10 years sober is a no no. No more kombucha for this guy! Poured the rest right out the window. Guess I should read labels huh LOL

Respect for that self discipline right there!

Decided to give blood today before i travel internationally and they get all fuckey about it. My nurses friends always push me to donate (type O).

Hemoglobin: 14.6
BP: 180/100 until they put the big boy cuff on lol, then 130/80

Decided to give blood today before i travel internationally and they get all fuckey about it. My nurses friends always push me to donate (type O).

Hemoglobin: 14.6
BP: 180/100 until they put the big boy cuff on lol, then 130/80
I'm due to donate
Blood bus or real building? I usually just end up on the bus when it's local

I travel a lot for work so it's usually not too difficult getting in one.
I wouldn't have suspected it being as hard for me as it is. No mobile clinic the town I work in and the ones where I live are on days I am away at work. There is one full time office about an hour and a half away from where I live may have to make the drive

I wouldn't have suspected it being as hard for me as it is. No mobile clinic the town I work in and the ones where I live are on days I am away at work. There is one full time office about an hour and a half away from where I live may have to make the drive
That's a hike, damn. Drain a pint yourself

Donation dickskin. Double red and get my other shit back. Weird AF getting room temp saline back in. Like my vein ate a peppermint patty lol.

Attachments

• F97CD45B-6E95-4C14-A0C7-D13D6A8EF844.jpeg
    F97CD45B-6E95-4C14-A0C7-D13D6A8EF844.jpeg
    401.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 4BB9AA0A-9E59-4238-9FF7-787EFA8CE176.jpeg
    4BB9AA0A-9E59-4238-9FF7-787EFA8CE176.jpeg
    401.2 KB · Views: 107
Still going to try to train today post donation. At least it isn’t chest day and I won’t crush myself :-D

I know my levels were high again just from how i felt so don’t predict any issues. Start slow and see how it goes.