Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Scale was down today but mirror said we’re cool. Probably from shit sleep. I also lost track of how much I did in the gym today. Oh well. Nothing felt “right” so I hopped around.

Delts
1. Lateral Raises (warm up) - 4x15

2. Barbell Shoulder Press - 4x15/12/10/8

3. DB High Row - 3x12

4. DB Laterals - 3x8 w/ partials at the end

5. Rear Delt Pec Deck Flyes (single arm) 3x12

6. Flite Shoulder Press - 3x10

7. Barbell Front Raises (Shoulder width grip with bent elbows for overall development) - 3x12

8. Rear Delt DB Rows (one arm) 2x10

9. Seated Calf’s Raise (one leg, alternating) - 6x12 slow and controlled full ROM

Last edited:
Arms yesterday. Legs later today.

Focus here was tight squeezes on every lift. Weight was heavy but with zero momentum.

1a. Alternating DB Curls 4x10/8/6/4
SS
1b. One Arm Overhead DB Tricep Ext -4x12

2a. Smith Close Grip Bench - 4x12/10/8/6
SS
2b. Flite VBar Preacher Curl - 4x12

3a. Cable Tower Tricep Extension (no handle) - 3x12
SS
3b. EZBar Drag Curls - 3x12

4a. One Arm Cable Curls (with max tension at Extension, low cable, no handle) - 3x12ea
SS
4b. VBar Extensions (Cable, pulley just over head height) 3x12

Scale isn’t showing much, but trying on suits for a funeral yesterday was futile. Considerable dimension changes in my chest and arms and couldn’t get stuff on that fit 4 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Decided to make use of the 1.5” harpoons I was sent by mistake. Cutting down the caps turning it to a .75” 25g. The 1.5” 20s they sent are fill pins now.

Also, decided I have better ways to spend money than expensive carb soups right now. So Gatorade it is. Start sipping roughly 15mins in to workout.

Attachments

• E297EB0C-3C4C-4A00-86DE-10D1F44D3AB1.jpeg
    E297EB0C-3C4C-4A00-86DE-10D1F44D3AB1.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 192
I got some 1.5s before on accident too. I just didn't push them all the way in. Is that bad?
No not at all. But these are also 25g and they’re tough to depress the plunger on with oils so I use the guard to limit insertion then just push. Makes an indent at the injection site, allows me to inject without worry. Gear probably ends up 1” into the muscle anyways with the indent.

Sorry for the frequent posts today guys.

In the past I have gone WAY harder on leg day but as a result they’re a major strong point so much that I’m disproportionate. For the foreseeable future leg days will be pretty simple, not overly long, and less intense.

Legs

Warm-up: Leg Ext/Lying Curl/Adductor/Abductor Giant Set for 4 rounds upping weight for the last set to be a working set for each.

1. Hex Bar Deadlifts (IMO this is damn near king of free weight quad focus movement) - 5x12/12/10/8/6 with last set at 495

2. Standing Leg Curls - 4x8ea

3. Barbell Squat 4x15/12/10/6 with last set at 405

4a. Leg Extension doubles (12 on one leg, 12 on the other, 12 on the first, 12 on the second)
SS
4b. Seated Leg Curls 4x20

So, 3 weeks in and here’s what’s up. I didn’t wait for 4 weeks because I will be overseas for vacation and expect that to be maintaining at best though I have ID’d a nice gym, plan to all-you-can-eat ass off, and soak up some sun.

First thing AM weight is up 3-4lbs, and as a rough estimate from photos I’d say recomp has accounted for around 2-3lbs so far. That would be a net of somewhere between 5-7lbs if my estimations and mirror aren’t lying. By no means drastic. Definitey a bit light for the oral+NPP, but it’s not shit weight. Have never been this lean or this heavy in offseason. I wouldn’t complain about adding weight faster, but I get the other side of the coin and shred easy.

Strength is good but not insane. Pumps are getting painful at times.

First photo is cycle -1 week (upside down smiley), other 3 are last couple days.

Happy so far. Trying my best to add more carbs wherever possible. Eating is definitey a challenge at the moment. Thanks for following along so far guys.

Attachments

• B8BF3DCD-FD95-4FAD-AF14-E732C384458D.jpeg
    B8BF3DCD-FD95-4FAD-AF14-E732C384458D.jpeg
    454 KB · Views: 231
  • 305B634E-DDA6-4831-874F-403D947897C4.jpeg
    305B634E-DDA6-4831-874F-403D947897C4.jpeg
    347.9 KB · Views: 220
  • E9A7032F-70C4-4BF8-9364-2C9E3B9D239E.jpeg
    E9A7032F-70C4-4BF8-9364-2C9E3B9D239E.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 533
  • 3B022D08-31DB-4613-A7AB-83E99538E0ED.jpeg
    3B022D08-31DB-4613-A7AB-83E99538E0ED.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 200
Front lat spread is your pose, Mac.

Appreciate the compliment!!

My lat spreads are both strong points for me due to legs, lat insertion, waist, and the meat I’ve thrown on my back. Short arms don’t hurt either.

My front double is another story....and I can’t come anywhere close to a crab most muscular. Rear double, ab thigh, and side chest/tri are average.

Appreciate the compliment!!

My lat spreads are both strong points for me due to legs, lat insertion, waist, and the meat I’ve thrown on my back. Short arms don’t hurt either.

My front double is another story....and I can’t come anywhere close to a crab most muscular. Rear double, ab thigh, and side chest/tri are average.

Right on.

I like the serge Oliva pose, arms overhead.

Tough to pose and snap the pic too...

Right on.

I like the serge Oliva pose, arms overhead.

Tough to pose and snap the pic too...
Acquired skill. Gym doesn’t let me pose anywhere but the locker room ans nowhere to set it down. Getting a little tripod thing for check-ins and training vids soon.

Yes still on it. decided to not be a pussy and just man up. May have turned a corner today/yesterday as far as apetite.
lol I was going to tell you something along those lines when you first mentioned it but decided not everyone is as savage as me ;)

Dbol has killed my appetite in the beginning then increased it toward the end of the go with it

Night sweats have commenced. Have never gotten them on anything but tren. But have also never run test this high. This typical of a higher test dose? @tengtren

Last time I ran test accompanied with tren it was at almost a 2:1 test to tren ratio and I literally had to wash my sheets every couple days. Other times when it’s more even ratio or even higher tren never had much of an issue ever with night sweats.

Last time I ran test accompanied with tren it was at almost a 2:1 test to tren ratio and I literally had to wash my sheets every couple days. Other times when it’s more even ratio or even higher tren never had much of an issue ever with night sweats.
I’ve always ran tren higher than test (test under 400) and had the same result with insane night sweats. Sounds like whether test or tren is high we’re sweating balls at 2am.

I’ve always ran tren higher than test (test under 400) and had the same result with insane night sweats. Sounds like whether test or tren is high we’re sweating balls at 2am.
I’ve ran tren up to 700mg/wk and didn’t have night sweats that bad and the test was at 350mg. Last blast ran tren at 450 and test around 800mg (highest I’ve ever ran test) and it was terrible.