Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Back:
1. Pullover Machine - 5x8-15 ascending weight until 8 is failure + a forced rep

2. MagGrip (mid width, semi-supinated) Pulldowns - 4x10-15

3. Smith Machine Yates Rows - 4x8-12 (First time hitting 4 plates per side)

4. Single Arm Bent Cable Rows (kneeling on bench, leaning forward towards the cable and scoop your elbow down in an arc, don’t pull straight back) - 3x12ea

5. Supported TBar Rows - 3x10

6. Rope Pulldowns (spread your elbows to move the weight, don’t pull down) - 2x12

What's up mac stopped through to see how its going looks like your killin it man congrats I took your advice I'm up 8 super clean pounds an bellys are filling out lovely thanks bro

What's up mac stopped through to see how its going looks like your killin it man congrats I took your advice I'm up 8 super clean pounds an bellys are filling out lovely thanks bro
Glad any advice I have to offer is working out man! Keep crushing it.

Interesting result of my first fuck-this-PIP experiment. 3 individual pins of 1cc in 3 quad locations: sust, npp, deca.

It appears, at first, that it’s actually the sust that’s tearing me up.

Experiment 2 today: .5 of sust/.5 of deca and .5 of sust/.5 of npp in two pins on the other quad.

Should know after this if it’s truly sust related, and not volume or npp being harsh (or the carrier of Pristine’s gear).

Yep...both sites on the second trial sore as fuck. It’s the sust. What a bitch...

Think i am going to be switching to cyp; can’t give up training intensity to pain just for a specific ester.

In other news, time to eat again.

Interesting result of my first fuck-this-PIP experiment. 3 individual pins of 1cc in 3 quad locations: sust, npp, deca.

It appears, at first, that it’s actually the sust that’s tearing me up.

Experiment 2 today: .5 of sust/.5 of deca and .5 of sust/.5 of npp in two pins on the other quad.

Should know after this if it’s truly sust related, and not volume or npp being harsh (or the carrier of Pristine’s gear).
Sust hurts almost 100% of the time...

Shit. For primo I might die.

Try cutting it with sterile oil?
You can cut the sust if you have enough left that you don't wanna toss. I've done that before with sust that was awful pip and it helped alot. Imo though, there's nothing worse than pcom test-500. Horrible crippling death.lol

So, is there anything else I can run through here that would add value for anyone? Will continue to post training (shoulders below) but anything I can add I absolutely will. This will obviously spice up a bit when it’s time for prep. For now maybe it’s just training and weight/photo updates.

Delts
1. Single Arm Cable Lateral Raises - 5x12-15

2. Smith Shoulder Press - 4x10-20 with the last set 8 + 2 assisted

3. Supported Rear Delt Rows 4x12

4a. 10lb Straight Arm Strict Lateral Raise - 2x12
SS
4b. High Rows - 2x12-15 + 1 triple dropset AMRAP

5. One Arm Rear Delt Cable Flyes - 3x12

6. HS Shoulder Press (reverse) 3x8-12 with the last set a triple drop

You can cut the sust if you have enough left that you don't wanna toss. I've done that before with sust that was awful pip and it helped alot. Imo though, there's nothing worse than pcom test-500. Horrible crippling death.lol

Pcom Test 500 was my first cycle. I hit virgin muscles with that shit. I now keep a spare vial of GSO at all times!

I want to know the meaning of life

Lately people been telling me it's not all about being huge and shredded at the same damn time

Is this true Mac? Tell me it isn't so