Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Shows up funny yes, but never said anyone "ramy just wasn't big enough this year"

I'm no Middle East fanboi I just like monsters

Hope Neil will fix him up, but probably not. I just cant see him ever coming in "right" hope I'm wrong though
That’s my issue with it. The bodybuilding world is still OK with mass monsters, atleast for a bit longer. But he’s gotta come in peeled and dry.

Idfk. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Pinned my shoulder and literally could not lift my arm to change the radio in my car. I liken it to pinning with a nail gun.
Can’t even imagine. My first few pins were paraplegic status. Fuck doubling the concentration.

in mighty late on this, but it's gold - subbed.
Thanks, and welcome. Seen you posting lately and enjoying your responses.

Off day yesterday as my wife and son were both sick. Still recovering into my normal schedule after vacation. Missed some meals, nearly 100% now.

About to change my gH to IM administration. Anybody have any tips? My body just doesn’t seem to like subQ; way too much itch and a lump that stays for days. Plus, I’m lean enough that the standard abdominal pinch is getting tougher.

Off day yesterday as my wife and son were both sick. Still recovering into my normal schedule after vacation. Missed some meals, nearly 100% now.

About to change my gH to IM administration. Anybody have any tips? My body just doesn’t seem to like subQ; way too much itch and a lump that stays for days. Plus, I’m lean enough that the standard abdominal pinch is getting tougher.

Leaner from the GH or just leaner from all the things...?

Cyp is in, so hopefully I can get my sanity back with no more insane PIP. @Trenity youre Johnny on the fucking spot with turnarounds dude. Bravo.

Never had PIP from Sustanon in my life but....
From Jan to Jun was switching every 3 weeks Test esters, from 750 Sust 450 TrenA 300 NPP to 600 TestP 600 DHB 600 PrimoE. Every time I was starting Sustanon, was having Test Flu, it was really annoying!!!

Tbh I wouldn't switch esters again, IMHO it's useless.

When you lay down your workouts do you have any rules? Like 6-8 sets per body part... 6-12 reps and so on?

Any tips to bring up legs? I am pretty strong at leg presses but I miss that outer swipe.... Was thinking to start training them in 30-20 rep range.... Instead of 8-12.