Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

What's going today mac
Just feeling fucking great about not limping around with PIP! Also had a project on the SpaceX launch today so it was cool to watch that launch take one of our units to space.

Chest:
1. Flat Bench 4x15 down to a last set of 8 reps, repeat that weight for 2 more sets to failure

2. Cable Flyes (directly between towers, pulleys high, flye from shoulder height to waist level just in front of you) - 6x12–15

3. Smith Low Incline Bench (15deg) - 4x8-12

4. HS Wide Bench Machine - 2x11ea

5. Calf Press - 7x8-15 ascending weight

6. Pec Deck - 7x15 (FST7)

Just feeling fucking great about not limping around with PIP! Also had a project on the SpaceX launch today so it was cool to watch that launch take one of our units to space.

Chest:
1. Flat Bench 4x15 down to a last set of 8 reps, repeat that weight for 2 more sets to failure

2. Cable Flyes (directly between towers, pulleys high, flye from shoulder height to waist level just in front of you) - 6x12–15

3. Smith Low Incline Bench (15deg) - 4x8-12

4. HS Wide Bench Machine - 2x11ea

5. Calf Press - 7x8-15 ascending weight

6. Pec Deck - 7x15 (FST7)
Love the pec deck. Do you ever have any problems with shoulders or elbows on chest day?

Love the pec deck. Do you ever have any problems with shoulders or elbows on chest day?
Not yet, but I’ve always controlled my reps, I’m still fairly young, and TBH my bench is shit lol, so not overloading m joints. Plus I’m on deca so shits lubbed up.

I found triceps are far worse for elbow pain but that’s remedied by working on elbow alignment (extending in the same plane your elbow bends).

Not yet, but I’ve always controlled my reps, I’m still fairly young, and TBH my bench is shit lol, so not overloading m joints. Plus I’m on deca so shits lubbed up.

I found triceps are far worse for elbow pain but that’s remedied by working on elbow alignment (extending in the same plane your elbow bends).
I'm the same way, in regards to not overloading the joints. I haven't maxed out since high school.

Now that the orals are gone and the ridiculous pain from the PIP I was getting is no more my appetite is back.

Ready to growwwww

Didn’t realize just how much it was affecting my day/mood/state of mind.

Truth! Never ever do skull crushers without being super warm. This kills...

Now that the orals are gone and the ridiculous pain from the PIP I was getting is no more my appetite is back.

Ready to growwwww

Didn’t realize just how much it was affecting my day/mood/state of mind.

What’s your carb and protein portions? Been meaning to ask...

How often you cheat or re-feed?

Glad you figured out the Sustanon was the prob.

What’s your carb and protein portions? Been meaning to ask...

How often you cheat or re-feed?

Glad you figured out the Sustanon was the prob.
I started my first gH run about 3 months ago at 500g protein, 500g carbs, 100g fats (roughly) and leaned out super fast.

When I started this blast I started adding carbs. Protein has dropped slightly. Here’s where I’m at now (attached).

Because I’m so lean I’m cheating basically whenever I want and just forcing down the next meal.

I’ve never seen 210 on the scale at home (weighing in underwear). I won’t claim victory though until it’s a few days in a row.

Attachments

• 7FEF97DC-9D52-4391-99DD-72B9A1CB3D55.jpeg
    7FEF97DC-9D52-4391-99DD-72B9A1CB3D55.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 76
  • ABCC211C-998B-44AB-9791-DD71B6071402.jpeg
    ABCC211C-998B-44AB-9791-DD71B6071402.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I started my first gH run about 3 months ago at 500g protein, 500g carbs, 100g fats (roughly) and leaned out super fast.

When I started this blast I started adding carbs. Protein has dropped slightly. Here’s where I’m at now (attached).

Because I’m so lean I’m cheating basically whenever I want and just forcing down the next meal.

I’ve never seen 210 on the scale at home (weighing in underwear). I won’t claim victory though until it’s a few days in a row.

Man, that is a lot of protein. Do your kidney markers elevate at this amount.

300g a day for me and my BUN and creatinine elevate and hover.

Lot of carbs too.

Digestive enzymes have played a big part of my digestive/gut health regimen.

Man, that is a lot of protein. Do your kidney markers elevate at this amount.

300g a day for me and my BUN and creatinine elevate and hover.

Lot of carbs too.

Digestive enzymes have played a big part of my digestive/gut health regimen.
No significant deflection of those markers yet. More bloods in a couple weeks.

My digestion is best it’s ever been on Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens and Kombucha 2x a day.

No significant deflection of those markers yet. More bloods in a couple weeks.

My digestion is best it’s ever been on Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens and Kombucha 2x a day.

I’d hate to see your food bill.

I’ll check out the controlled labs stuff.

I’d hate to see your food bill.

I’ll check out the controlled labs stuff.
~$200/week if I subtract my wife and son from the receipt.

It’s a lot of food, but I have a terrible time adding tons of weight so it’s about my only option.

The gH is sort of in between TBH; it’s packaged, labeled, and distributed with literature like pharma but seems to be made by a relatively unknown company in CA. Regardless, 3iu is working wonders.

~$200/week if I subtract my wife and son from the receipt.

It’s a lot of food, but I have a terrible time adding tons of weight so it’s about my only option.

The gH is sort of in between TBH; it’s packaged, labeled, and distributed with literature like pharma but seems to be made by a relatively unknown company in CA. Regardless, 3iu is working wonders.

Have you ever used Ansomone?

Funny you said that I had a bit of what I believe to be tendinitis flare up last blast from doing close grip Barbell Press. Ever since I haven’t used a barbell unless on a smith and have never had the issue again. Something about being in that fixed position and my body just didn’t agree. Plus I think I was getting stronger way faster than my joints and connective tissues were.

Funny you said that I had a bit of what I believe to be tendinitis flare up last blast from doing close grip Barbell Press. Ever since I haven’t used a barbell unless on a smith and have never had the issue again. Something about being in that fixed position and my body just didn’t agree. Plus I think I was getting stronger way faster than my joints and connective tissues were.
I've heard a lot of people recommend the Smith machine for that exact reason. I find that dumbbells alleviate any pain I have. Do you guys tuck your elbows in when you benchpress or flare them?

I've heard a lot of people recommend the Smith machine for that exact reason. I find that dumbbells alleviate any pain I have. Do you guys tuck your elbows in when you benchpress or flare them?
Depends on my goal. If it’s chest, they’re out at like 60deg measured from my side. Close grip for triceps they’re at about 30deg.

Different for everyone. Do whats comfortable and hits the target muscle.