Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Third workout of legs following your guidelines.
I pin legs every time I do them now, pinned some TrenS on both and it was hurting like hell for a couple of minutes, had my best workout ever.

Close stance on everything is working wonders, I can literally feel the outer quad working...

I kept it simple, back to the basics:
Legs extension: 6x12
Leg press: 6x12
Hack squat: 6x12 (I do that at Smith machine, no hack squat in my gym:'( )
Sumo squat: 4x15 (here my quads are destroyed)

I want to focus Quads more for now.
Glad it’s helping. Go build some meat stilts!

On a personal note, now waking up over 210 which is a roughly 7-8lb improvement since starting 6 weeks ago. Judging from the mirror it’s also extremely dry gains which I’m happy about.

Onward.

Split my pants at work today...thicker than all these fit bitches. Haven’t even trained legs..for like 8 weeks...

I'm not too sure about that, lol. I'm far from insecure and see no reason to pay attention to a man's ass unless he gets stuck in a chair at the local buffet or something like that!

Nice tree man, I'd kill to have the headroom for a tree like that. I'm stuck with a standard ceiling height.

Well, that turned in to a 5 day layoff. Finally back in the gym today but a bit limited. Hoping my knuckle doesn’t force me to need stitches. Also have some numbness in one area on my thumb that feels weird as fuck...and still swollen. Think the pressure from the bite was more traumatic than the puncture.
pressure is worse for me than a bite. A dog I had back in the day was out back on one of those run systems and the clasp at her collar ended up getting caught on one of her back legs, right in that skinny tendon part they have on the back of their legs. She bit the fuck out of me when i was getting her undone. Still have a little scar from it, was maybe 15/18 years ago. Similar spot to yours.

Recently I was playing with my pit, rope tug of war type play. He puts his two front paws out in front of him and tries to drag the rope toy with both paws back towards himself. One of his paws ended up dragging over the top of my hand, damn claws didn't break the skin but they plucked across all that shit you feel on the top if your hand. Would rather need stiches than feel that shit again.

Been kind of slacking here. Mostly just due to not being on very often.

Hand is mostly healed, just waiting for one puncture to completely close. It rips a bit every workout but heals more by the next one. Should be a nice scar.
Were the daily workouts of value to anyone? If so I’ll keep them going.

Friendly reminder that all your heroes are on drugs.

Attachments

• 48A57D13-675C-44F9-BEBD-B86BCC6813E5.jpeg
    48A57D13-675C-44F9-BEBD-B86BCC6813E5.jpeg
    338.5 KB · Views: 95
Been kind of slacking here. Mostly just due to not being on very often.

Hand is mostly healed, just waiting for one puncture to completely close. It rips a bit every workout but heals more by the next one. Should be a nice scar.
Were the daily workouts of value to anyone? If so I’ll keep them going.

Friendly reminder that all your heroes are on drugs.

I enjoy reading all of this man. I'm actually hoping to RIP my pants at work tomorrow after training legs. Just started my blast so its only a matter of time hopefully.

Cool. Will keep it up.

Back:
1. HS High Row - 4x15 warm-up/activation/pump

2. Hammer Strengh Plate Loaded Row - 5x10-15 (last set to assisted failure)

3. Close Grip Lat Pulldowns w/ Individual Cable Handles - 4x10-15

4. Pin Loaded Pulldown Machine (Single Arm) - 4x12

5. DB Curls - 2x12

6. Cable Curls (seated, high preacher) - 2x10

Was quick and simple today. Gym weight was 216.

Need help gents; suggestions for a quick, light meal pre-training. I eat a full meal before I leave the office (2:30-3pm). I can’t put the gym off long enough to eat a full meal again, but 120 mins between meal and training is too much, plus i need to keep packing in cals. Would also be great if it could be eaten in the car easily.

Delts:
1. HS Shoulder Press - 5 total sets including warm ups to the absolute heaviest for 4-5 reps

2. Lateral DB Raise - 6x12-15

3. Rear Delt DB Row - 4x10-12

4. Reverse Pec Deck - 3x15

5. Smith Shoulder Press - 3x12-15

6. Single Leg Calf Press - 6x12-15

Need help gents; suggestions for a quick, light meal pre-training. I eat a full meal before I leave the office (2:30-3pm). I can’t put the gym off long enough to eat a full meal again, but 120 mins between meal and training is too much, plus i need to keep packing in cals. Would also be great if it could be eaten in the car easily.

Since your bulking a small sandwich