Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Whats ur favorite bulking compound?
Food.

I am absolutely garbage at bulking. I’m trying to fix that now. But no drug matters if the cals aren’t there to support the growth they’re trying to spur (your MPS and caloric expenditure goes through the roof on a heavy stack, feed it).

I hve always used test/EQ/tren in the past. I am working with someone who has me on sust/deca this go around. We’ll see how it goes.

Can nitpick drugs all you want, but none of that matters unless you’re eating until youre sick. And then adding more food a few weeks later.

Food.

I am absolutely garbage at bulking. I’m trying to fix that now. But no drug matters if the cals aren’t there to support the growth they’re trying to spur (your MPS and caloric expenditure goes through the roof on a heavy stack, feed it).

I hve always used test/EQ/tren in the past. I am working with someone who has me on sust/deca this go around. We’ll see how it goes.

Can nitpick drugs all you want, but none of that matters unless you’re eating until youre sick. And then adding more food a few weeks later.

Ughh. Yeah I wish my appetite was like it used to be. I sometimes have to force feed myself in the morning..

Ughh. Yeah I wish my appetite was like it used to be. I sometimes have to force feed myself in the morning..
For reference, I’m 5’7”, ~204 in the AM, ~210 by training time, and if I stuff every meal down I’m supposed to it’s 6000cals.

Get comfortable with being stuffed if you want to grow. It’s a psychological battle.

I think any cals I add from here are shakes. Dirty foods would be cool but they slow digestion and keep me too full.

Thanks for the shake but what ice cream are you using that has 500 cal per cup? I can't seem to find anything close.
Blue Bunny Peanut butter party has 220cal per half cup (440). But that shit is too good to put into a blender and kind of expensive. Lately I've been getting store brand vanilla ice cream and it comes out to like 260-280 a cup and I compensate with olive oil or more oats/ peanut butter. Or yogurt.

Blue Bunny Peanut butter party has 220cal per half cup (440). But that shit is too good to put into a blender and kind of expensive. Lately I've been getting store brand vanilla ice cream and it comes out to like 260-280 a cup and I compensate with olive oil or more oats/ peanut butter. Or yogurt.
I think I'm adding body fat just reading this stuff.
bPQcez9.gif

I think I'm adding body fat just reading this stuff.
View attachment 101629

No joke! You are what you eat guys...

I’m looking to add some extra calories to my diet as well, but not shit food. Just got a can of Animal Meal. Seems like a great, clean option. Real food in a shake. Comes out to $2.77 per serving. 500 calories, roughly 50 carbs, 45 protein and 16 fat.

No joke! You are what you eat guys...

I’m looking to add some extra calories to my diet as well, but not shit food. Just got a can of Animal Meal. Seems like a great, clean option. Real food in a shake. Comes out to $2.77 per serving. 500 calories, roughly 50 carbs, 45 protein and 16 fat.
I could literally eat McDonald's and KFC breakfast, lunch, and dinner and not put on any fat whatsoever. That's how ive always been. But I'm sure my metabolism will slow down with age. Oats, peanut butter, bananas, yogurt isn't bad for you. But it is considered a dirty shake because of a cup of ice cream. But that could easily be substituted as well. I usually stay around 190lbs @6-8%bf. I have literally tried to get some fat and I can't. Lol.

Have you tried the animal meal yet?

I could literally eat McDonald's and KFC breakfast, lunch, and dinner and not put on any fat whatsoever. That's how ive always been. But I'm sure my metabolism will slow down with age. Oats, peanut butter, bananas, yogurt isn't bad for you. But it is considered a dirty shake because of a cup of ice cream. But that could easily be substituted as well. I usually stay around 190lbs @6-8%bf. I have literally tried to get some fat and I can't. Lol.

@rutman and I aren't spring chickens any more. I know I've never been mistaken for an Ecomorph so the dirty bulk isn't a great option for me ever. I'm 10-12% bf at 245-260 in the off season.

Hang tight brother. Your days are coming! Haha
I remember being 190 and lookin like i was a POW captured and confined to a vietnamese prison camp. Like i would be forever lanky and skinny.

Hang tight brother. Your days are coming! Haha
I remember being 190 and lookin like i was a POW captured and confined to a vietnamese prison camp. Like i would be forever lanky and skinny.
Haha c'mon man I'm not lanky and don't look like a POW. Lmfao. I'm 5'10". If I was over 6' then definitely I'd look like Gumby or Jack Skellington. It's just every time I blast I see a ton of muscle gain (new striations, vascularity, etc) and people notice but I swear to God that damn scale doesn't move. I might be waaaaay underestimating food intake.

Haha c'mon man I'm not lanky and don't look like a POW. Lmfao. I'm 5'10". If I was over 6' then definitely I'd look like Gumby or Jack Skellington. It's just every time I blast I see a ton of muscle gain (new striations, vascularity, etc) and people notice but I swear to God that damn scale doesn't move. I might be waaaaay underestimating food intake.
Track it! You’d be surprised how easy it is to NOT eat. You think you’re eating a lot but a few days later your cals end up halved from exhaustion and lack of will.

If you can eat like that, then go for it! Enjoy it while you can...

I’ll start adding the Animal Meal in next week on leg and back days. But I haven’t tried it yet.

Track it! You’d be surprised how easy it is to NOT eat. You think you’re eating a lot but a few days later your cals end up halved from exhaustion and lack of will.

Totally agree with that. If i don't track my calories by the end of the week I'll be down to probably only 2,500-3,000 a day. It reminds me of that old saying, "Failing to plan, is planning to fail."

I been pretty absent for a year or better here at MESO as ive got alot on my plate with some new ventures i got going on. Family and kids as well. But from what ive seen here and there your giving some solid advice. Always good to see some new members stepping up to that plate and dishing some tips out. Keeps MESO alive and well. As you said TRACK YOUR CALS!!! Couldnt of said it better. Its real damn easy to tone the consumption down when your full and uncomfortable. My biggest bulks were some of the most miserable times ive had as a human being. Remember them well. Put the shit on paper! With those bulks i just focused on cals because everything finds its place when your scheduling is tight. But CALS need to be tracked and consumed.
294 was my biggest
When i decide to give AAS another go i want that 300. Just to say i did it. And maybe ill add some of what all the big shots are doing to finally help me get there. Some GH maybe slin too and a ton of well timed food. But well see. AAS can get u pretty far. But food gets you farther. I cannot express enough how fucking miserable it is to try to break that 300lb barrier. Same goes for any NEW barrier you or anybody else is trying to break. Its gonna fucking suck. But its important to note im not saying just get bulbous and careless. Theres a point in which the body is just going to reject that food. And you have to change things up using carb cycling, fasting and even refeeds. Each has their place to keep that anabolic machine moving forward. Anyone can eat till their 50% bodyfat. The trick is doing it as lean as your genetics will allow.
Nice work

I been pretty absent for a year or better here at MESO as ive got alot on my plate with some new ventures i got going on. Family and kids as well. But from what ive seen here and there your giving some solid advice. Always good to see some new members stepping up to that plate and dishing some tips out. Keeps MESO alive and well. As you said TRACK YOUR CALS!!! Couldnt of said it better. Its real damn easy to tone the consumption down when your full and uncomfortable. My biggest bulks were some of the most miserable times ive had as a human being. Remember them well. Put the shit on paper! With those bulks i just focused on cals because everything finds its place when your scheduling is tight. But CALS need to be tracked and consumed.
294 was my biggest
When i decide to give AAS another go i want that 300. Just to say i did it. And maybe ill add some of what all the big shots are doing to finally help me get there. Some GH maybe slin too and a ton of well timed food. But well see. AAS can get u pretty far. But food gets you farther. I cannot express enough how fucking miserable it is to try to break that 300lb barrier. Same goes for any NEW barrier you or anybody else is trying to break. Its gonna fucking suck. But its important to note im not saying just get bulbous and careless. Theres a point in which the body is just going to reject that food. And you have to change things up using carb cycling, fasting and even refeeds. Each has their place to keep that anabolic machine moving forward. Anyone can eat till their 50% bodyfat. The trick is doing it as lean as your genetics will allow.
Nice work
Thanks for the kind words man. Glad my advice is being well received. I’m still on the younger and smaller spectrums of this forum (28, 208ish lbs) and have a bunch to learn but have been moderately successful this far in my bodybuilding career. Came here with an intent to share what I can about this side of the gear use purpose while i try to get to the next level.

Thanks for the kind words man. Glad my advice is being well received. I’m still on the younger and smaller spectrums of this forum (28, 208ish lbs) and have a bunch to learn but have been moderately successful this far in my bodybuilding career. Came here with an intent to share what I can about this side of the gear use purpose while i try to get to the next level.
I dont really think theres levels man. But i get what your saying. Self improvement, goals, size, symmetry all included. Do it safe and in the long run youll be farther ahead. Bodybuilding can be pretty damn unhealthy if you let it. Theres no real finish line. No sense of accomplishment to alot of this. And it will for the most part never yield any form of monetary gain for the lifter so its best to be pursued sensibly where it makes you better over time as a person and a physique. I was on a pretty aggressive AAS only regimen. Including cruises and blasts. I now hate that word. Its all just one big ass cycle really. Im now and have been taking care of that damage. Even came off trt to speed things along. Im healthier now. Have been focusing on other pursuits. Maybe get my black belt soon. By soon i mean years, lol. Well see. Im adapting all the iron has taught me to put down on an actual use. Helps me focus on more worth while pursuits too
Building muscle can consume you if you let it. But in the end means nothing other than having a great looking physique. Just gotta look at the big picture. Be smart. Lets bend some bars.

I dont really think theres levels man. But i get what your saying. Self improvement, goals, size, symmetry all included. Do it safe and in the long run youll be farther ahead. Bodybuilding can be pretty damn unhealthy if you let it. Theres no real finish line. No sense of accomplishment to alot of this. And it will for the most part never yield any form of monetary gain for the lifter so its best to be pursued sensibly where it makes you better over time as a person and a physique. I was on a pretty aggressive AAS only regimen. Including cruises and blasts. I now hate that word. Its all just one big ass cycle really. Im now and have been taking care of that damage. Even came off trt to speed things along. Im healthier now. Have been focusing on other pursuits. Maybe get my black belt soon. By soon i mean years, lol. Well see. Im adapting all the iron has taught me to put down on an actual use. Helps me focus on more worth while pursuits too
Building muscle can consume you if you let it. But in the end means nothing other than having a great looking physique. Just gotta look at the big picture. Be smart. Lets bend some bars.
I do it for the yoga pants. I mean, I look like shit in them but man, my new gym has some really fine girls running around...