Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I do it for the yoga pants. I mean, I look like shit in them but man, my new gym has some really fine girls running around...
The sad part is the chicks could mostly care less if you're huge and ripped. Dad bod with a fat wallet will get way more ass from hotter chicks.

99% of the comments and compliments I get are from dudes and the occasional horny old lady.

The sad part is the chicks could mostly care less if you're huge and ripped. Dad bod with a fat wallet will get way more ass from hotter chicks.

99% of the comments and compliments I get are from dudes and the occasional horny old lady.
This.

Only ever gotten laid once from meeting a girl in the gym. She could suck a bowling ball through a slin pin though. I’ll take it.

I think @ickyrica is the creepy old dude watching the young girls tho. Could be wrong. Why are there holes in your pockets...?

Last edited:
For reference, I’m 5’7”, ~204 in the AM, ~210 by training time, and if I stuff every meal down I’m supposed to it’s 6000cals.

Get comfortable with being stuffed if you want to grow. It’s a psychological battle.

I think any cals I add from here are shakes. Dirty foods would be cool but they slow digestion and keep me too full.
I'm sure you are aware but when reaching those calories I would pay close attention to you GFR (Black & White). I'm assuming you are getting a mass amount of protein at a 6k level.

I'm aware as I was myself when reaching 300 lbs. Your kidneys can't handle that much protein at your size. They just can't process it and as a result your kidneys can drop into pre kidney failure.

Not trying to preach but letting others know, be aware of what your food intake can be doing on the inside.

You look good man. Keep it up and be safe.

mands

Last edited:
I'm sure you are aware but when reaching those calories I would pay close attention to you GFR (Black & White). I'm assuming you are getting a mass amount of protein at a 6k level.

I'm aware as I was myself when reaching 300 lbs. Your kidneys can't handle that much protein at your size. They just can't process it and as a result your kidneys can drop into pre kidney failure.

Not trying to preach but letting others know, be aware of what your food intake can be doing on the inside.

You look good man. Keep it up and be safe.

mands
100% and I appreciate the concern. Last bloods had eGFRs both 90 or over. Running the again here in a week or so.

I don’t keep this sort of intake going for long. Much prefer to do it in cycles. Same way you can’t blast gear year round.

100% and I appreciate the concern. Last bloods had eGFRs both 90 or over. Running the again here in a week or so.

I don’t keep this sort of intake going for long. Much prefer to do it in cycles. Same way you can’t blast gear year round.
I'm assuming you are running GH while on a higher caloric diet?

mands

I'm assuming you are running GH while on a higher caloric diet?

mands
Just on 3iu right now, first thing AM, which ends up being roughly 90mins before my first meal (coffee and greens/digestion supps go down at home, I eat my first meal at work).

Just on 3iu right now, first thing AM, which ends up being roughly 90mins before my first meal (coffee and greens/digestion supps go down at home, I eat my first meal at work).
I believe that GH can protect/keep safe your kidneys while on high caloric/protein diets. To what extent I do not know. Something I have been looking into.
It’s funny that you ask though, I may ask you and @Wunderpus for some gH/slin guidance down the road. Have yet to cross the insulin line.
Of course man. Would love to help.

mands

Isn't this the truth.... We all think women want some freaky looking dude, since we're so visual in our attraction. When, in reality, women are mostly concerned about our ability to help them survive (and future offspring). In today's world, that means $$$.

I believe that GH can protect/keep safe your kidneys while on high caloric/protein diets. To what extent I do not know. Something I have been looking into.

Of course man. Would love to help.

mands
That’s very interesting...guess I know what ill be trying to read up on before bed tonight.

Isn't this the truth.... We all think women want some freaky looking dude, since we're so visual in our attraction. When, in reality, women are mostly concerned about our ability to help them survive (and future offspring). In today's world, that means $$$.
Careful. It’s 2018. You fascist nazi misogynist white supremacist.

Careful. It’s 2018. You fascist nazi misogynist white supremacist.
Ha, I'm just stating what I've seen :D

I'll tell you what, MAGICALLY as my personal net worth has increased and I have nicer cars, fancier watches, higher-end credit cards, women seem MORE interested... LOL. Women have a sixth sense for the metal credit cards, it's a mating call for them.

Ha, I'm just stating what I've seen :D

I'll tell you what, MAGICALLY as my personal net worth has increased and I have nicer cars, fancier watches, higher-end credit cards, women seem MORE interested... LOL. Women have a sixth sense for the metal credit cards, it's a mating call for them.
Nah you're just strikingly handsome is all. lol

mands