Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I notice I get way more female attention at school despite being a decade older than these broads now that I'm in much better shape then their peers. Still haven't been able to capitalize on it though, I hate having the tether on my ankle. Hopefully she'll let me off a month early next report date like she did my homeboy.

Man, cmon guys. This forum has been noobs asking for advice on dumb cycles and shitty bloodwork for a week now.

No new tits. No legit physique update posts. The fuck. Get your shit in gear.

Attachments

• 111A70EB-4230-4E7B-A1EC-D0031B09AEBD.jpeg
    111A70EB-4230-4E7B-A1EC-D0031B09AEBD.jpeg
    343.2 KB · Views: 156
  • DE42D7F7-8959-47D8-A077-2E798F1C7451.jpeg
    DE42D7F7-8959-47D8-A077-2E798F1C7451.jpeg
    325.2 KB · Views: 159
Thanks!

I still get a kick out of it because if most of you guys saw me in person you’d ask who that fucking midget was...
Funny you said that.

You look great in your pics but I keep going back to your body weight being 203 in the a.m. then 210ish at night. I'm thinking WTF because you and I appear similar in build and structure but I'm 5'8 and weigh 238 in the a.m. and 243ish at night in similar off season condition. My only thought is height has got to be the big factor between us.

Funny you said that.

You look great in your pics but I keep going back to your body weight being 203 in the a.m. then 210ish at night. I'm thinking WTF because you and I appear similar in build and structure but I'm 5'8 and weigh 238 in the a.m. and 243ish at night in similar off season condition. My only thought is height has got to be the big factor between us.
Everyone carries it different and these are also photos. Some people look better in photos. Some better in person. Not sure which I am but if you outweigh me by 30lbs theres no way when we stand next to each other you’re not dwarfing me. 5.8” 240 is fucking legit.

Everyone carries it different and these are also photos. Some people look better in photos. Some better in person. Not sure which I am but if you outweigh me by 30lbs theres no way when we stand next to each other you’re not dwarfing me. 5.8” 240 is fucking legit.

You look great in your pics but I keep going back to your body weight being 203 in the a.m. then 210ish at night. I'm thinking WTF because you and I appear similar in build and structure but I'm 5'8 and weigh 238 in the a.m. and 243ish at night in similar off season condition. My only thought is height has got to be the big factor between us.[/QUOTE]

Yea I thought the same lol. I’m 5.85 at least at the show they measured me that this year and Like 212 in the morning and 220 in the evening and dude looks way bigger than me. Really thick. Great shape. Very impressive

Funny you said that.

Your a brick fuckin shit house no matter what and look fuckin joocy as fuq. But you fall short of the avg male height in the US. I see now thats 5'9.5 cuz apparantly half inches matter now.
How do you feel bout dis?
20181130_104322.jpg

Meh, you know how that works. Same as the overall line up at a good National show. Just a row of guys that get slightly taller and slightly bigger as you go up in weight class. Dwarfing only occurs when you put the super heavy next to the light weight guy and even then both still look great.

I'm not a picture guy. I do take progress pics/video but only to be critical of myself, definitely not for posting. Mostly because I'm too lazy to do it the right way to make them look "social media" good.

I've got that mentality that when you really look good it shouldn't matter where you are, what the lighting looks like and so on..... and so naturally I end up only being mildly accepting of show pics and the rest is just not acceptable for public viewing. Essentially, if I'm not at my best then why bother. LOL. That's just me.

I'm old school before this social media was involved. A group of us would just shut down the gym at night, go through our poses and as a group judged each others current progress and made suggestions. Good times.

Meh, you know how that works. Same as the overall line up at a good National show. Just a row of guys that get slightly taller and slightly bigger as you go up in weight class. Dwarfing only occurs when you put the super heavy next to the light weight guy and even then both still look great.

I'm not a picture guy. I do take progress pics/video but only to be critical of myself, definitely not for posting. Mostly because I'm too lazy to do it the right way to make them look "social media" good.

I've got that mentality that when you really look good it shouldn't matter where you are, what the lighting looks like and so on..... and so naturally I end up only being mildly accepting of show pics and the rest is just not acceptable for public viewing. Essentially, if I'm not at my best then why bother. LOL. That's just me.

I'm old school before this social media was involved. A group of us would just shut down the gym at night, go through our poses and as a group judged each others current progress and made suggestions. Good times.
I’d die for that support system in this endeavor. I don’t have a training partner or anyone more knowledgeable than myself in diet or training, as far as I know, in my gym or locally (I’m sort of in the sticks a bit). In Houston, it was way different. Loved the atmosphere. PLs, strongmen BBs, everybody just fucking got after it and lit shit up together.

Your a brick fuckin shit house no matter what and look fuckin joocy as fuq. But you fall short of the avg male height in the US. I see now thats 5'9.5 cuz apparantly half inches matter now.
How do you feel bout dis?
View attachment 101809

Just because you're not as focused on the weights and being huge doesn't mean we don't still want progress pics in those tighty whitey undies of yours. :D

calvin_hobbes-mirror_small__400x400.jpg

@fodsod any photos I post here aren’t edited. I set the phone down (or hold it) in a corner in the locker room (since they kicked me out of the other rooms with mirrors) take it, and what I get is what you guys see.

I keep up with social media as a “brand building” thing. If I ever do go pro it’s still about being more than a body to the companies I’d want to work with.

I’d die for that support system in this endeavor. I don’t have a training partner or anyone more knowledgeable than myself in diet or training, as far as I know, in my gym or locally (I’m sort of in the sticks a bit). In Houston, it was way different. Loved the atmosphere. PLs, strongmen BBs, everybody just fucking got after it and lit shit up together.
Difficult to find these days for sure. It's a very different world now.

@fodsod any photos I post here aren’t edited. I set the phone down (or hold it) in a corner in the locker room (since they kicked me out of the other rooms with mirrors) take it, and what I get is what you guys see.

I keep up with social media as a “brand building” thing. If I ever do go pro it’s still about being more than a body to the companies I’d want to work with.

Totally understand the need to start building your brand early. I'm not bashing the social media aspect of the physique world at all. It's allowed people to actually make a living at this stuff and I'm glad to see it. If I didn't have a good "real job" and was wanting to really capitalize on the journey and hard work I'd be dedicating the time to it. In your case, it would be a mistake not to do it.

It never even crossed my mind that your pics would be filtered or edited. You can usually tell when they are and when you've got the goods there's no need.

Difficult to find these days for sure. It's a very different world now.

That's the one thing I miss about prison, dudes that wanted to go as hard as me. Every other aspect of working out kinda sucked but I've never had a work out partner since. I see the dudes at my gym and I like a lot of them but I wouldn't want to work out with them. TBH the women are significantly more focused and "hardcore" (in equivalency) than the men.