Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You are a monster

Not quite.... but I’m working on it. About 280’s gonna be my limit. Being big looks cool, but it actually sucks. But it’s part of the process. Can’t sculpt a pebble. Gonna step on a age next year at 230 looking inside out...

Not quite.... but I’m working on it. About 280’s gonna be my limit. Being big looks cool, but it actually sucks. But it’s part of the process. Can’t sculpt a pebble. Gonna step on a age next year at 230 looking inside out...
How many meals do you eat each day?

much appreciated; now 6 weeks in to a 16 week bulk. Moderate test. Little deca. Little gH. Tons of food. Hoping to make a clean, dry, AM 215-220 before March
This is why I don't come to this thread. Reminds me how bad my genetics are. Lmao!
700mg of test Propionate, 15+iu of GH, 1600+ calories over maintenance, 40-70iu of insulin and I'll never weigh that much even if I did this cycle for years straight.

But then again I still appreciate being able to do all this.

Dive down and max that HW class!

If I’m on the bubble, and I’m dialed in around 228 per say, I think I’ll fair pretty good as a shredded super than at the top of the heavy’s. There’s always a 5’6 220lb gorilla that gets me in Heavyweight... not many absolutely shredded suoers out there. That’s where I’ll get em.

Here’s a pic back in June where I was 218.

IMG_2143.jpg

Always wanted to get booted from a buffet.
Me and my friend D did once...sorta. We kept coming back to find our table cleaned, wiped and check waiting. Happened twice at the tail end of our bender. They didnt "kick us out" but it sure as fukk wasnt a mistake the msg they were sending