Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Hey fellas[emoji1423] Long time no post but still grinding over here! Still stay somewhat caught up but don’t post as often as I used to. Built a fully functional garage gym in the meantime and have been able to train solely from home. COVID has been good for something! Waking up around 210 right now with cals at 4,000 daily and just slowly pushing up size and strength [emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji382][emoji382][emoji382]
IMG_2260.jpg

Last edited:
Hey fellas[emoji1423] Long time no post but still grinding over here! Still stay somewhat caught up but don’t post as often as I used to. Built a fully functional garage gym in the meantime and have been able to train solely from home. COVID has been good for something! Waking up around 210 right now with cals at 4,000 daily and just slowly pushing up size and strength [emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji382][emoji382][emoji382]
View attachment 140619
Looking swole man...nice job! Staying lean too. Beastly.

Looking swole man...nice job! Staying lean too. Beastly.

Hey appreciate that brotha!! That the goal this year. No reason to cram in a huge surplus of cals and get sloppy if I’m still making good gains with size and strength. Keeping it clean and a bit of cardio in and putting a lot of focus on mobility as well. It’s taken a few years but I’m learning!! So far so good!!

Hey
Masters Nationals in July? How old are you? (Looking great regardless of age, but since you are competing in masters now I am curious
Yea I turn 40 in July. Doing classic class B I’m 5”8.5 or so. Top of my class is 190 or so I think. I’m 223 trying to keep adding size until I cut down.

Looking good bro.
That fake DHB did some work lol.

I'm assuming you're Size26s btw lol.
New account?

Ha! Yea it’s me. It www fake! Lol no after my appendix was removed in sept I started hgh at 2 ius a day now up to 3 and running 750 test with 600 primo and 300 mast. Up about 17 pounds since sept. One of my best cycles so far. Going to cruise here soon before I cut

Hey

Yea I turn 40 in July. Doing classic class B I’m 5”8.5 or so. Top of my class is 190 or so I think. I’m 223 trying to keep adding size until I cut down.
You look like you'll be shredded long before you get down to 190 if that picture is 223.

Hello brothers . A greeting from Spain . I leave you a photo of my current state, 209 pounds for 1.78 tall, here we are for a month with the gyms closed, but it is no excuse to hit the iron. Here there is a lot of level, I look small next to you. Greetings to all