Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@gr8whitetrukker --Where your at the weight equipment should stay in exc condition with little protection . I spray WD-40 on everything but the handles and grips, that extends life for sure . And I repaint the weights every few years . Goodluck on your home gym , its addicting in the beginning adding new stuff....
You spray wd 40 on handle stuff? Is it not slippery?

Is there a way to protect the handles from rust? As my garage gym gets humid and sometimes the bars get damp from the humidity

You look great! Most guys at 17 weeks out are fat and puffy. This should make for a relatively easy prep. Is this bodybuilding or classic physique or something else?

Also, what is the meaning of your username? (just curious). What are size 28s?

classic but I’d maybe do physique if I can get my waist better. My legs are going to hold me back in classic I think.

It was size 26s but forgot password size26 was my rim size on my old Denali lol. And figured if I do it again I’ll do 28 in rims. Nothing to do with fitness at all ha!

LOL! That's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

I am working on bringing my legs up and have been for some time, so I feel your pain, well, sort of . . . your legs are better than mine so I am really more jealous than sympathetic.

Damn!!!! That doesn’t look good at all my man. Lots of ice & anti-inflammatories to get that swelling out ASAP. Very sorry that happened bro.

Damn!!!! That doesn’t look good at all my man. Lots of ice & anti-inflammatories to get that swelling out ASAP. Very sorry that happened bro.

it’s def better than last week. But hasn’t slowed me down. Weights falling off. Crazy how 3500 cals over 300 grams a protein and 300 carbs and I’m hungry all day. Got my cheat yesterday. Around 208 or so 190 is cut off8D9C5742-1BC0-46A1-82A6-35DB1892440A.jpeg

Nice qaulity gains there brother.
Thanks just primo test hgh. I won’t touch npp or eq again. Messes with me too much. Only using tren for my show but won’t use that again anymore either. I’ve realized I like how I feel on primo and test. Doesn’t mess with my anxiety or anything I feel good all the time. That other stuff just fucks with my head not worth

plus I feel the gains have been very nice and lean. I know it’s more expensive but worth it for sure

Last edited:
Thanks just primo test hgh. I won’t touch npp or eq again. Messes with me too much. Only using tren for my show but won’t use that again anymore either. I’ve realized I like how I feel on primo and test. Doesn’t mess with my anxiety or anything I feel good all the time. That other stuff just fucks with my head not worth

I hear you
I'm at the point where I dont want to feel like shit while blasting.
Like if I go over 300mg deca, I feel like shit.
Tren isnt bad for me, I dont get anger or irritation, but I just feel toxic and i obviously dont compete, so I'll pass lol.

Either way, what you're doing is working well.
Looking forward to see your physique during your conditioning prep, you're already looking diced and conditioned, so should be quite the physique

Good luck brother

I hear you
I'm at the point where I dont want to feel like shit while blasting.
Like if I go over 300mg deca, I feel like shit.
Tren isnt bad for me, I dont get anger or irritation, but I just feel toxic and i obviously dont compete, so I'll pass lol.

Either way, what you're doing is working well.
Looking forward to see your physique during your conditioning prep, you're already looking diced and conditioned, so should be quite the physique

Good luck brother

yea I’m getting older and don’t want to lose it anymore lol. I stared npp awhile back like 3 weeks in said fuck this. I felt like shit.

thank you. My legs need some work still. I have good cuts but lack size for sure. I’m hoping to come nice and full this time. I paid a coach. I never used one so I hope it pays off. He’s not that expensive so I don’t mind I feel with maybe another eye watching I’ll come in fuller.

the plan is qualify and then come back next year nationals at 40 and up. Give me another year to work on things.

What does nandrolone do to you? I understand "feel like shit," but what does it actually make you feel like, symptoms, that sort of thing? Can you describe it?

You look great in the last pic. You are way ahead of schedule. Have you thought about moving into the open class so that you don't have a weight cut off?

How tall are you?

What does nandrolone do to you? I understand "feel like shit," but what does it actually make you feel like, symptoms, that sort of thing? Can you describe it?

You look great in the last pic. You are way ahead of schedule. Have you thought about moving into the open class so that you don't have a weight cut off?

How tall are you?

you mean bodybuilding lol. No way! I’d get crushed. I’m doing open in classic and masters In classic. I’m 5”8 so my height and weight cut off is 190. I know I can make weight just hope I don’t lose too much size.

and npp just makes me extra depressed and anxiety worse. I deal with those issues already and take meds for them and it helps but when I throw something in my body doesn’t like it triggers me bad. Like don’t want to get out of bed, extra bad mood. Could all be in my head but I know when I take out certain drugs I feel better that’s why this time it’s just been primo, test and hgh had mast in there too but dropped it off because I’ll be throwing in mast p 7 weeks out.