Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks just primo test hgh. I won’t touch npp or eq again. Messes with me too much. Only using tren for my show but won’t use that again anymore either. I’ve realized I like how I feel on primo and test. Doesn’t mess with my anxiety or anything I feel good all the time. That other stuff just fucks with my head not worth

plus I feel the gains have been very nice and lean. I know it’s more expensive but worth it for sure
what dosage test/primo/gh do you feel best on?

No one wins it’s just a thread to see how others
are doing, big or small. I know seeing a few guys in here like Macwildcat, bware,rutman and many more have pushed me and givin me advice

It certainly does help to see what others look like that are pushing advice. It also is just inspiring sometimes to see what others look like, to know what is possible.

700 primo 500 test 3 ius hgh

never tried more than 3ius This my first run been on 5 months now started at 2ius
Do you use an ai on this cycle?
Running basically the same thing except 600mg primo 300mg test 4iu HGH
No ai but I feel like I need to up the test as my e2 feels low from the primo just wanted to get your perspective

Do you use an ai on this cycle?
Running basically the same thing except 600mg primo 300mg test 4iu HGH
No ai but I feel like I need to up the test as my e2 feels low from the primo just wanted to get your perspective

never used ai in my life. Only last 2 weeks of prep I’ll use it. I was told it will harden you up a little. But other than that never used.

never used ai in my life. Only last 2 weeks of prep I’ll use it. I was told it will harden you up a little. But other than that never used.
Duly noted I’ll probably up my test another 100mgs a week
Well brother keep up the good work lookin great make sure to keep us posted pre contest to see that conditioning

Duly noted I’ll probably up my test another 100mgs a week
Well brother keep up the good work lookin great make sure to keep us posted pre contest to see that conditioning

thanks! Will due just lowered my test to 500 and primo at 700 8 weeks out dropping the primo and test e and going with the tren mast prop winny and Anavar

Idk what I’d put ha. Just like what my workouts are and diet. I don’t want to bore anyone

I dont think it would bore anyone at all.

Dude, I've been asking you to run a log for years. I guarantee it won't bore anyone.

Seriously though.

It's not like we all run gear
Train hard as fuck
and go straight OCD over macros......

@size28s
How the fuck is a log about... what we all love and do for fun/ have as a passion boring....

The fuck bro

No way the biggest, but been working to get there. Had to take photo like this because of tats. What would you say my BF is? 14-15%?

Attachments

• 5D4AC79B-242C-44A7-A87E-E033C89D1F36.jpeg
    5D4AC79B-242C-44A7-A87E-E033C89D1F36.jpeg
    807.1 KB · Views: 108