Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Never posted here before but fuck it, current physique as of thismorning. Nothing special but I think I’m doing ok for 51 with 4 years back to the lifestyle.
5’8 inch. 228 lbs. currently bulking. I still have a bloated midsection but plan on working hard on it after this bulk. Trying to get everything I can out of this blast so im eating everything, 6 meals a day- lots of carbs and protein. Probably 5000 calories +. I rarely take pics, I really suck at it. I have a ways to go but ain’t done yet.

Attachments

• 542273E9-B519-462D-B4B0-BB1526FCAE40.jpeg
    542273E9-B519-462D-B4B0-BB1526FCAE40.jpeg
    371.1 KB · Views: 105
Never posted here before but fuck it, current physique as of thismorning. Nothing special but I think I’m doing ok for 51 with 4 years back to the lifestyle.
5’8 inch. 228 lbs. currently bulking. I still have a bloated midsection but plan on working hard on it after this bulk. Trying to get everything I can out of this blast so im eating everything, 6 meals a day- lots of carbs and protein. Probably 5000 calories +. I rarely take pics, I really suck at it. I have a ways to go but ain’t done yet.
From one old guy to another - looking great!

agree with malf- look good for 51- lets be honest, you arent going for a competition so just do what makes you happy and makes you feel good.