Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

What was your opinion on slin after the fact?
I’m assuming nothing good since you have no plans for its use again
I think it can create an illusion to look bigger due to extra water u hold and glycogen but can also ruin most physiques.. i Would only use if someone is doing carb cycle and have high days over 1000g.
Great anticatabolic also.

Cause when u run HGH for a long period of time your t4 will become super low all the time as everything converts to active t3,u risk then also to get hypothyroidism. Your igf sensitivity on the muscle cells will go down,so then people start run more and more HGH.
So in short when u add t4 ,you never lose igf sensitivity,your metabolic rate will be amazing almost impossible to get fat,u will not be tired but full of energy during the day.

Cause when u run HGH for a long period of time your t4 will become super low all the time as everything converts to active t3,u risk then also to get hypothyroidism. Your igf sensitivity on the muscle cells will go down,so then people start run more and more HGH.
So in short when u add t4 ,you never lose igf sensitivity,your metabolic rate will be amazing almost impossible to get fat,u will not be tired but full of energy during the day.
What are you dosing t4 at and how long did you start using t4 after beginning HGH / or at what HGH dose did you find this relevant