Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ahh okay, I didn’t know if it was mt2 or spray tan or what. Still you look great either way man!
I’m on mt2 all year and true story when I get sprayed for the show I’m the darkest white guy after the spray. I’ve had people getting sprayed at the same time say why is he darker than us.

7 weeks out this Saturday. Tren winny Anavar mast havre started 967E838F-CA75-4681-92C0-716A9B459BA3.jpeg

I’m on mt2 all year and true story when I get sprayed for the show I’m the darkest white guy after the spray. I’ve had people getting sprayed at the same time say why is he darker than us.

7 weeks out this Saturday. Tren winny Anavar mast havre started View attachment 145325
No issues with new moles appearing from MT2 year around? I had several appear last time I used it, many years ago, and they are permanent.

It’ll be 6 weeks this Saturday. Weights at 203 at night 198 in the morning. Fullest I’ve ever been 6 weeks out.View attachment 145807

Man, haven't seen you post up in LONG time!
I've been off here quite a while. I haven't even looked in on the site mostly due to laziness and life in general. I do have some guys that still pm me occasionally to talk programming, ask advice and bounce ideas on cycle set ups.

Good to see most everyone is still alive. :)

I've been off here quite a while. I haven't even looked in on the site mostly due to laziness and life in general. I do have some guys that still pm me occasionally to talk programming, ask advice and bounce ideas on cycle set ups.

I've off here for quite a bit but good to see you're still banging away man. Looking tight ass hell as usual.

Thank you! Fullest and heaviest I been 6 weeks out. Masters nationals 40 and up classic is the goal in July 39F7F847-CEDD-47CA-B20A-53BE690A9AC0.jpeg

I must have joined after you took a break.

Is that you in the avatar??? :oops: