Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Man, I can't wait to have half the body composition of some of you guys...

I've been fat all my life, dropped 60 lbs naturally, did a bulk which ended up making me fat again, and now I'm on a test e/var cutting cycle. Week 5 is finished tomorrow, Week 6 starts on Monday, and I have high hopes this time around! Looking leaner already and the Test has even fully kicked in yet. Just scrolling through some of these pics made me motivated as hell. Will add cardio daily for the remaining 6 weeks of my cycle and will drop calories even lower.

Hopefully I can post a before and after here soon!

Man, I can't wait to have half the body composition of some of you guys...

I've been fat all my life, dropped 60 lbs naturally, did a bulk which ended up making me fat again, and now I'm on a test e/var cutting cycle. Week 5 is finished tomorrow, Week 6 starts on Monday, and I have high hopes this time around! Looking leaner already and the Test has even fully kicked in yet. Just scrolling through some of these pics made me motivated as hell. Will add cardio daily for the remaining 6 weeks of my cycle and will drop calories even lower.

Hopefully I can post a before and after here soon!
Forget bulking until you get lean! Run a log thread here on Meso with progress photos and updates on diet, cardio, and workouts - that accountability with others here will keep you on track to reach your goals.

1620068916242.jpeg
Defiantly not the biggest or the leanest, just trying to hang on at 42... Been trying to hit shoulders harder since they suck. hahaha some of you guys are monsters.

No that was 600 primo 500 test. Tren started 3 weeks ago. 250 tren A 300 mast p 150 test p 50 Winny 50 Anavar. 2 ius hgh
I’ve wanted to try primo, but wanna get a lot leaner first...I heard Justin Harris say it’s the craziest AAS for physique changes when ran at higher dosages.

What do you run it at? Looking insane BTW, didn't think you could be more vascular, but looks like I was wrong

I liked it at 600-700 a week I ran it long! Like 4-5 months yea I know that’s not good but I knew I was getting ready for a show so I went all in.
Thank you btw! Probably my best prep so far. Biggest I’ve been so far out and running tren at only 250 I’ve gone much higher in the past. Not a fan of the sides and loss of sleep

it’s the only drug ill touch now when not cutting for a show. No crazy sides, nice lean gains
I believe it bro... I’m 99% sure it’s the compound responsible for Ben Pollack going from 190ish > 260+ lean AF in a little over a year.