Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

21 days out. Feeling a bit behind conditioning wise but I’ll take the fullness.
53B2DBE9-5D29-48FD-B2B8-0823690828B7.jpeg
nice to see this thread dominated by competitors :cool:

I posted this somewhere else but I’ll post an update from the show next week and then I’m out. I won’t be posting on the forums or the boards anymore. My steroid days and show days are over after all this. Just trt no more cycles just a normal life. I’ve realized this isn’t the lifestyle I want anymore. Best of luck to everyone and it was nice meeting and chatting to those over the years

I posted this somewhere else but I’ll post an update from the show next week and then I’m out. I won’t be posting on the forums or the boards anymore. My steroid days and show days are over after all this. Just trt no more cycles just a normal life. I’ve realized this isn’t the lifestyle I want anymore. Best of luck to everyone and it was nice meeting and chatting to those over the years
Godspeed dude. Hope it’s not forever but understand if it is. Pleasure interacting with you the last few years. Finish up strong and crush your last stage appearance.
Salute GIF

Best of luck to you brother and don't be one of those guys who quits then gets all fat and lazy lol ;)

Godspeed and good luck on your upcoming show..just don't ever rest on your laurels man. Hope you do pop in just to say hello.

Hate to hear this but believe I know where you’re coming from. Good luck with your show and future endeavors Bud!

Take care
Hope everything is well, and continues to go well.
Cheers bro

Bummer, I was really hoping to see you run a log someday. Best of luck on your upcoming show. Always have support from us if you need it just holler

It's been great to see you achieve your goals! Good luck to you. Family first.

thank you everyone. 5 days out 7 lbs over. 197 first pic is flat 5am and second of course after a pump LOL. 17 pounds heavier than last show 5 days out. Never thought I’d be over this close AF07A8B2-FD10-44A3-BB9E-36F7D882DD69.jpeg9487EFB3-A6D4-4891-BDD9-57663A835356.jpeg

Last edited: