Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Never posted a picture on website. Finally feeling.like I got my diet dialed in. Only running TRT at 140mg per week, with 3.33 iu Jintropins per day. Last cycle got interrupted 5 weeks in. Was only 500mg test, 350 masteron. Back is filling out pretty good. Definitely not the biggest or most cut. Long road ahead of me.Screenshot_20210625-073128.pngScreenshot_20210625-073118.png

Never posted a picture on website. Finally feeling.like I got my diet dialed in. Only running TRT at 140mg per week, with 3.33 iu Jintropins per day. Last cycle got interrupted 5 weeks in. Was only 500mg test, 350 masteron. Back is filling out pretty good. Definitely not the biggest or most cut. Long road ahead of me.View attachment 148641View attachment 148642
Got the vascularity coming through in the back
Nice!!
Not gonna lie though... noticed the vicious beard, I gotta up my beard and my back game against you brother.

Damn how tall are you?
6ft even
Got the vascularity coming through in the back
Nice!!
Not gonna lie though... noticed the vicious beard, I gotta up my beard and my back game against you brother.
I seen that too. I finally cut a considerably amount of fat over the last year. Got veins in a bunch of places I never had them before.

The beard is a genetic thing apparently I actually grew it for a Halloween costume a couple years ago. I decided to keep it. Although every summer I consider cutting it

6ft even

I seen that too. I finally cut a considerably amount of fat over the last year. Got veins in a bunch of places I never had them before.

The beard is a genetic thing apparently I actually grew it for a Halloween costume a couple years ago. I decided to keep it. Although every summer I consider cutting it

Looking good bro.
Back is a big weak spot on my physique... which is strange because I powerlift.

Never posted a picture on website. Finally feeling.like I got my diet dialed in. Only running TRT at 140mg per week, with 3.33 iu Jintropins per day. Last cycle got interrupted 5 weeks in. Was only 500mg test, 350 masteron. Back is filling out pretty good. Definitely not the biggest or most cut. Long road ahead of me.View attachment 148641View attachment 148642
So now that you got your diet dialed in and self confidence up to post a pic, what is your next short term goal? What I mean is, is your next cycle going to be a bulk or a cut?

So now that you got your diet dialed in and self confidence up to post a pic, what is your next short term goal? What I mean is, is your next cycle going to be a bulk or a cut?
I'm not going to run a cycle for awhile. Currently cutting. I turn forty in August and want to get as shredded as possible before then. I'm definitely in the best shape of my life, but have never gotten peeled ever. So I thought it'd be a good time to do that. You think two months is enough time? I'm probably around 15 percent currently

No, two months is not enough time, especially on only 140 mg per week. That is not a comment on you and your appearance. It takes time to cut properly, and, since you are on this board, you do not want to look like a Twink as opposed to muscular when finished.

Higher dosage of test will help preserve muscle and help cut fat as you go. Taking a longer period of time 12-16 weeks (need to see front and legs to get better idea) helps meet your goals as well.

"Shredded" and "peeled" takes time and consistent effort and is much more difficult at 39 or 40 than at 20 (and it gets even tougher when you hit 50, LOL!)

That does not mean you cannot make a visible change in 8 weeks

No, two months is not enough time, especially on only 140 mg per week. That is not a comment on you and your appearance. It takes time to cut properly, and, since you are on this board, you do not want to look like a Twink as opposed to muscular when finished.

Higher dosage of test will help preserve muscle and help cut fat as you go. Taking a longer period of time 12-16 weeks (need to see front and legs to get better idea) helps meet your goals as well.

"Shredded" and "peeled" takes time and consistent effort and is much more difficult at 39 or 40 than at 20 (and it gets even tougher when you hit 50, LOL!)

That does not mean you cannot make a visible change in 8 weeks
Cool, thanks for the honest feedback. I guess I'm not opposed to running a cycle, what dosages would you recommend for that goal. I'll pm you some pictures if rather not.put.to many on the site

This is going to sound like I am being flippant or being an asshole, and I do not mean to make it sound that way.

It does not matter what you run. You just need more hormones to signal your body to hold on to your muscle (and thus your body composition is better at the end).

To be conservative I would say at least 500-600mg of testosterone a week, but if I was not being conservative I would definitely run more than that (I certainly have in the past when cutting).

And others may disagree with me here, but the most important diet change when cutting is to increase protein. This is another thing that signals your body to hold on to muscle (and thus your body composition is better at the end). A guy your size should be at least 250-300 grams daily, and I am not talking about more than 25-50grams from shakes. Yes, that is going to mean making your own meals and packing them and taking them with you to work and other places. Then pull down fats and play with carbs to get where you are going (all kinds of ways to address the carbs, and they mostly all work).

There is a study from way back when that appears here and on other forums from time to time where they gave testosterone to healthy young males who were not working out. Various dosages , like (memory may be fuzzy) 25, 50, 150, 300, and 600mg a week.

Up to 600mg a week the participants added muscle and lost fat in a dose dependent manner.

They were not weightlifting.

Would 800 mg a week increase the results? We don't know. Nobody ever did that study.

But we do know that 600 worked better than 300.

There is also a thread here on the site where I and others posted various studies with actual body composition results with various levels of protein per day. The higher grams of protein (which were quite high in some of the studies) always beat the lower grams of protein in terms of body composition at the end of the study. Again, like the testosterone study, the results got better up to the point where they reached the highest value.

Would body composition be even better with another 50 grams of protein a day over whatever the study showed? We don't know. Nobody has done that study, but the line was still on an upward trajectory.

So my point is give your body protein and hormones and weight training. All three things signal the body to hold on to muscle. Then use fats and carbs (mainly carbs) to manipulate your body fat levels while maintaining as much muscle as possible (protein, hormones, and weights).

I am also a fan of cardio for cutting (I do cardio when bulking, too, just less of it).

There is a study from way back when that appears here and on other forums from time to time where they gave testosterone to healthy young males who were not working out. Various dosages , like (memory may be fuzzy) 25, 50, 150, 300, and 600mg a week.

Up to 600mg a week the participants added muscle and lost fat in a dose dependent manner.

Would 800 mg a week increase the results? We don't know. Nobody ever did that study.

Not 100% sure that is the same one, but it demonstrates at least part of what I was saying above.

Or I could be getting old and senile and just blabbering about nonsense. :D

Did they use an Ai in the study? And why dont you like protein from shakes ?