Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Oh shit it was the tattoo. Looked like rotten flesh in the first one, like zombie apocalypse style. You're lean AF bro, nice work!
Thanks man. I mean I've always been real lean but I'm trying to get a little fatter. Lol. It's like no matter what I do my metabolism burns that shit. So I'm about to bump to around 5200cals 700g carbs 319ish g protein and see what happens. If I can't grow off that I got a tapeworm or something. Or I can eat like this... (Probably have a heart attack though, this is nuts)

View: https://youtu.be/vBE9s8ZpU88

Top left pic looks like a piece of art for fuck sakes bro......wow :oops: ;)
That's the goal I'm going back for. I can't remember what I was running. I think just good ole test, dbol, and deca. The one on the top right was Tren, and test, and no salt diet as an experiment.

Yeah, jealous of those legs. Nice job. The great thing is that if you have been there once, you can probably get back there much more quickly than it took to build them in the first place.

Just tied my old PR this week of 495x3 raw on squat. Feels good to being back to making the bar bend a bit.

Semi recent quad shots. I don't take a lot of pictures of my legs, but I like to think my quads don't look half bad. 2nd pic is kind of bad lighting. 1st pic has primo lighting though. Lol.

Screenshot_20210625-190613~2.png
Screenshot_20210625-191441~2.png

Just tied my old PR this week of 495x3 raw on squat. Feels good to being back to making the bar bend a bit.

Semi recent quad shots. I don't take a lot of pictures of my legs, but I like to think my quads don't look half bad. 2nd pic is kind of bad lighting. 1st pic has primo lighting though. Lol.

View attachment 148696
View attachment 148697
Those drumsticks tho...thick! Nice work brother...keep grinding!

Thanks man. I mean I've always been real lean but I'm trying to get a little fatter. Lol. It's like no matter what I do my metabolism burns that shit. So I'm about to bump to around 5200cals 700g carbs 319ish g protein and see what happens. If I can't grow off that I got a tapeworm or something. Or I can eat like this... (Probably have a heart attack though, this is nuts)

So if I was to eat chocolate on the hour every hour to keep insulin levels up throughout the day and take metformin at night, to increase insulin sensitivity. do y’all think that could actually be beneficial for gaining?

You guys are definitely inspiring me. A few people here know of my health issues I've dealt with for a few years and I've had some ups and downs on my comeback trail.

Let me just say right now, I worked hard to regain some solid mass and was doing great until about mid April. I was back up to 195lbs (previous best 255 with satisfactory balance of nice muscle mass and endurance/overall health) but I hit another snag and had to have a biliary drain installed because bile was not flowing properly, causing my pancreatitis to become an issue again.

Long story short, draining the bile also resulted in extreme weight loss. Stopped the gear except for my minimal TRT dose but eating, let alone getting enough protein and training in, totally screwed me.

I'm ashamed to say how much weight I've lost as a result. However I'm finally getting back on track but sadly I feel my days of blasting are done. My health comes first of course.

Sorry for the rant but again, it's inspiring to read and see the progress here. If muscle memory serves me well, when I get back to training and eating on point I hope to at least be half of what I was, a fraction of some of you beasts here. Thank you to all!

ROTFLMAO. The diet in that video is insane

So if I was to eat chocolate on the hour every hour to keep insulin levels up throughout the day and take metformin at night, to increase insulin sensitivity. do y’all think that could actually be beneficial for gaining?
Lol idk.. but they were basically like just jack the insulin all the way up... All the time.

View attachment 148696
View attachment 148697

Looking amazing brother.

Those the DL socks you're wearing lol?

Just got some rock gaurds, no more constantly FUCKED shins and reopening all my scabs every DL day

Looking amazing brother.

Those the DL socks you're wearing lol?

Just got some rock gaurds, no more constantly FUCKED shins and reopening all my scabs every DL day

Haha. No. Just cheap knee high socks. I wear them so I can get my knee sleeves on without pulling out my leg hair.

I do wear a pair of old knee sleeves over my shins when I deadlift now though. No more accidental bleeders anymore.

Haha. No. Just cheap knee high socks. I wear them so I can get my knee sleeves on without pulling out my leg hair.

I do wear a pair of old knee sleeves over my shins when I deadlift now though. No more accidental bleeders anymore.
I weear copperfit knee hi compression socks and they do very well on supporting my calves and heels.

I know is not the healthy choice but this sport on competition level is not healthy , and i always have a dream to be big since i always was the smallest my class .
You and I both my man but most people on this site would love it if their end results to look like yours. I really would like to be huge just once in my life but at this point (42yo) i just know I'm asking for trouble if I was to go for it since I've already put a lot of wear and tear on this chassis and drive train, with work, past drug and alcohol abuse, lifting without perfect form, lifting for ego, a decades worth of blasting along with 7 years of unsupervised TRT.

Be careful brother.

I was told by a member here back in 2013 that we are born with a set number of beats in our hearts and not to burnem all up to early, so we should all keep in mind that our tickers are only gonna take so much until it fights back.

Last edited:
You and I both my man but most people on this site would love it if their end results to look like yours. I really would like to be huge just once in my life but at this point (42yo) i just know I'm asking for trouble if I was to go for it since I've already put a lot of wear and tear on this chassis and drive train, with work, past drug and alcohol abuse, lifting without perfect form, lifting for ego, a decades worth of blasting along with 7 years of unsupervised TRT.

Be careful brother.

I was told by a member here back in 2013 that we are born with a set number of beats in our hearts and not to burnem all up to early, so we should all keep in mind that our tickers are only gonna take so much until it fights back.
I never use drugs , never smoke and drink just a little during my young life , also only star using gear at 32 years old . Remember im not like many here that start at 20´s using gear .