Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

How much protein you eating average per day?
No where near enough. Average 200-250g. I was shooting for about 320. I used to be on point but just getting back into things the last few months and struggling with food. I need to be prepping smaller portions and eating 6 times a day.

No where near enough. Average 200-250g. I was shooting for about 320. I used to be on point but just getting back into things the last few months and struggling with food. I need to be prepping smaller portions and eating 6 times a day.
I never realized just how small 250 grams of anything actually is until I bought a food scale last month.

I never realized just how small 250 grams of anything actually is until I bought a food scale last month.
Right?? And even portions. Which is why I feel like a dumbass sometimes. Lol because 6 oz of chicken is like absolutely nothing really if you think about it and it has like 52 g of protein. So I need to start slamming smaller meals every 3 hours.

Well, he is saying 250 grams of protein, not 250 grams of meat.

250 grams of chicken breast gives only 78 grams of protein, and to put that in imperial perspective, that's almost 9 ounces of chicken, and they don't really come that large, so that is more than one typical chicken breast.

Depending on what you are eating, it takes a bunch of eggs and 1.5 to 2 pounds of meat a day to hit 250, and most guys, even guys injecting steroids, just don't want to eat like that.

Well, he is saying 250 grams of protein, not 250 grams of meat.

250 grams of chicken breast gives only 78 grams of protein, and to put that in imperial perspective, that's almost 9 ounces of chicken, and they don't really come that large, so that is more than one typical chicken breast.

Depending on what you are eating, it takes a bunch of eggs and 1.5 to 2 pounds of meat a day to hit 250, and most guys, even guys injecting steroids, just don't want to eat like that.
Yeah exactly this. I was eating one and a half to two pounds per day but not portioning out properly. It sucks eating big meals like that. I just need to find a way to have more fun with food and prepping.

2 pics, different lighting. 6 weeks in the diet & considering my first show in 16 weeks. Where do you think my BF % is? 14-15%? Currently just 600mgs test e/week, will throw some adrol next week and was thinking about tren and winny a few weeks before show.
IMG_20210709_183441.jpgIMG_20210709_183402.jpg

Last edited:
2 pics, different lighting. 6 weeks in the diet & considering my first show in 16 weeks. Where do you think my BF % is? 14-15%? Currently just 600mgs test e/week, will throw some adrol next week and was thinking about tren and winny a few weeks before show.
View attachment 149924View attachment 149925
Looking good. My advice, don’t worry about any number other then making weight. If that isn’t a concern, the mirror is all that matters.

Sponsors

Latest posts