Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

5 more weeks left of cycle. I am 4-5 weeks in. I am 240 lbs here 6 foot 1.
Really going to stay consistant these next 5 weeks. Eating 4200 cals. 330 protein, 400 carbs, 112 fats.
Goal these next 5 weeks. 250 lbs. i would say i am 15-16 percent bf? I would like to be 250 at the same bf fat, maybe 1 percent more. Mid cycle pics. Ill have a before, mid and after pics. When i done.
Edit-cycle at the moment 350 test and just upped tren to 420 this week. Was at 280
No one responded but i don't think this is 15%. My last dexa scan, my stomach area is 15ish % and my abs are pretty damn visible. Arms 9%, explaining the striations, etc.

I bet if you go off cycle though you'll end up pretty shredded. Being on cycle makes a lot of people puffy. Nice job man!

5 more weeks left of cycle. I am 4-5 weeks in. I am 240 lbs here 6 foot 1.
Really going to stay consistant these next 5 weeks. Eating 4200 cals. 330 protein, 400 carbs, 112 fats.
Goal these next 5 weeks. 250 lbs. i would say i am 15-16 percent bf? I would like to be 250 at the same bf fat, maybe 1 percent more. Mid cycle pics. Ill have a before, mid and after pics. When i done.
Edit-cycle at the moment 350 test and just upped tren to 420 this week. Was at 280

Lol that lighting is doing wonders for your nipples, you could cut glass with those.

No one responded but i don't think this is 15%. My last dexa scan, my stomach area is 15ish % and my abs are pretty damn visible. Arms 9%, explaining the striations, etc.

I bet if you go off cycle though you'll end up pretty shredded. Being on cycle makes a lot of people puffy. Nice job man!
Thanks, yea i would love to get one of those, will see what my gym has. I could very well be more bf, absolutely. I agree. So like 18-20%? Perfect

Lol, i much perfer them like this as to when i had more gyno. I have a little now but not terrible. I agree haha.

I dont see anything id interpret as gyno no worries. I just meant the lighting is casting shadiws right under your nipple tips, making them look rock hard like tiny erect penises on your chest.

I mean I'm big and lean, but I have many more cycles to go before I reach freak status. For the sake of the thread, I'll post a few of myself.

I'm banking on tren and mast helping me achieve a bigger thicker leaner body.

Next fall I am going to do npp/dbol/ and test, along with 5-6k clean calories should bulk me up nice
You get my vote. Only one brave enough to send in a pic. Im not big. In not lean. Im just freaky looking. Like fat basturd from that movie.

No actual tire
Just so I am clear, this is your idea of I lost it all and I am normal again?
No you are right. That wasn’t normal. I cleaned my diet up. And went to therapy. 11 weeks out physique last Saturday
8AA2CAFB-038C-4B69-8C69-128F5C7AAB4F.jpeg. 196 today. Cruising on 250, then 8 weeks out mast test winny and Anavar. No drugs besides 250 test a week since my show in July. I won’t touch tren, npp , deca, clen. This prep will be much shorter and less gearE1E0E850-B55C-4F30-86F8-9B870087F14E.jpeg

Last edited:
Speaking of shows the guy who won the show I did last year won the overall. Dude put on 25 lbs in 10 months 196-221 in stage weight, he won North Americans last year as heavy weight. 5”6 25 years old. It made me realize it’s masters for me. I can’t compete against that at 40. Was an eye opener for sure.

Speaking of shows the guy who won the show I did last year won the overall. Dude put on 25 lbs in 10 months 196-221 in stage weight, he won North Americans last year as heavy weight. 5”6 25 years old. It made me realize it’s masters for me. I can’t compete against that at 40. Was an eye opener for sure.
The most important thing is your own progress, so that you get better from preparation to preparation and then who knows what will come out in the end. The beauty of sport is that it is full of surprises and loves hardworking guys.

That's 8 weeks out?

Do you stay lean all year around?

Have you tried increasing your calories in the off season and allowing a little (just a little) fat to accumulate to grow more muscle during your growing season?

No that’s 11 weeks out last Jan I was 230 Jan 2021 no need to add size those days are over. I get blood work every month and have a doctor who watches all my supplements. Yes I tell my doc what I take. My blood work just came back normal last week. All levels are normal. That’s all I’m worried about now just being healthy mentally and physically. If I win I that’s great but I don’t expect it. I’ll never run test over 500 or run tren again. My show cycle will be 400 Test 400 mast 40 winny 60 Anavar. My cycle days are over this is my last prep. My friend got a room and said you want to compete I said fuck it why not. F822A8F8-0448-4D0F-B043-6772ED13CAB3.jpeg
That's 8 weeks out?

Do you stay lean all year around?

Have you tried increasing your calories in the off season and allowing a little (just a little) fat to accumulate to grow more muscle during your growing season? No

Last edited: