Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

No actual tire

No you are right. That wasn’t normal. I cleaned my diet up. And went to therapy. 11 weeks out physique last Saturday
View attachment 160458. 196 today. Cruising on 250, then 8 weeks out mast test winny and Anavar. No drugs besides 250 test a week since my show in July. I won’t touch tren, npp , deca, clen. This prep will be much shorter and less gearView attachment 160463

Whered you buy that dick skin suit??

No that’s 11 weeks out last Jan I was 230 Jan 2021 no need to add size those days are over. I get blood work every month and have a doctor who watches all my supplements. Yes I tell my doc what I take. My blood work just came back normal last week. All levels are normal. That’s all I’m worried about now just being healthy mentally and physically. If I win I that’s great but I don’t expect it. I’ll never run test over 500 or run tren again. My show cycle will be 400 Test 400 mast 40 winny 60 Anavar. My cycle days are over this is my last prep. My friend got a room and said you want to compete I said fuck it why not. View attachment 160480
It was constant with a small amount of fat, it was probably very difficult, primarily psychologically. How do you deal with
this load. Or does your goal help you overcome all the difficulties of such a life?

It was constant with a small amount of fat, it was probably very difficult, primarily psychologically. How do you deal with
this load. Or does your goal help you overcome all the difficulties of such a life?
Honest I eat what I want. I’m on vacation now. Having wine, sweets, you name it. I don’t worry about my body fat. People ask me all the time how are you so vascular or lean. I have no clue honest. I don’t even take preworkout anymore or drink caffeine. It’s all bad for my anxiety and once I stopped worrying about how I looked in my mind I started enjoying lifting again.

For so long I wanted to be a heavyweight but I was 126 at 26 didn’t start lifting till I was 30. Very late start and I always compared myself to pros. Like I mentioned my last show the overal winner who is one of my friends now gained 26 in one year. 196-221 on stage. I met him and his coach and I said I want to be like you and they said don’t compare yourself to me or other people. I’ve trained at every gym in my area. There are 3 ifbb pros one just placed second in classic last year in his first show. So I see lots of big guys wherever I go I’m small compared to most of them.

I always wanted to be them and once I realized I can’t be them I came off all the cycles and got my mind straight, I’m not afraid to say I go to therapy and had major self estem and body issues.

I’ve finally just realized I’m happy in my own skin.

This was yesterday 10.5 weeks out test at 250.
I have no idea how well I will do in my show. But I’m going to try my best.
C0C96EBD-007B-4A19-983C-68069162624E.jpeg

Honest I eat what I want. I’m on vacation now. Having wine, sweets, you name it. I don’t worry about my body fat. People ask me all the time how are you so vascular or lean. I have no clue honest. I don’t even take preworkout anymore or drink caffeine. It’s all bad for my anxiety and once I stopped worrying about how I looked in my mind I started enjoying lifting again.

For so long I wanted to be a heavyweight but I was 126 at 26 didn’t start lifting till I was 30. Very late start and I always compared myself to pros. Like I mentioned my last show the overal winner who is one of my friends now gained 26 in one year. 196-221 on stage. I met him and his coach and I said I want to be like you and they said don’t compare yourself to me or other people. I’ve trained at every gym in my area. There are 3 ifbb pros one just placed second in classic last year in his first show. So I see lots of big guys wherever I go I’m small compared to most of them.

I always wanted to be them and once I realized I can’t be them I came off all the cycles and got my mind straight, I’m not afraid to say I go to therapy and had major self estem and body issues.

View attachment 160588
Yes, sometimes these changes are useful. when you do not control food and it is good for the head and mood. And at such moments you run into the hall with pleasure.

C0C96EBD-007B-4A19-983C-68069162624E.jpeg
You look very cool, buddy. good luck to you.

Your quads appear to be your best body part by far.

If I recall you are (a) older, and (b) taller, both of which are used as excuses for poor leg development by many.

My quads suck, and intense leg days are getting tougher to do and recover from with age. Any comment on your leg development, how you got it, etc?

And what did you eat this cheat week? I wonder what you're eating this week. And how does your stomach endure it, because a week is quite a lot.

I've looked seen this sticky for years so Imma just say
I AM
Ok, you can lock this thread now.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

View attachment 160588

Such a beast!

growing every day :D
Maybe im crazy yes but im happy because imdoing what i love and i dont came to world to be another one waiting to die with affraid of doing everything . Im here to life my life and enjoy it
i start to late everything and many years using fake gear but now that im old i can grow because im using 100% legit stuff :
Meditrope HGH
Gear from genotec , zhpc, balkan , spectrum

Attachments

• 274622343_651023476012047_7166354812929878692_n.jpg
    274622343_651023476012047_7166354812929878692_n.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 77