Wife needs a boost pt141 vs oxtocin?

Where are you getting it from?
Yeah, OK, no sources discussion, etc.
But is it Tracy's?
Lol

Is it as vintage as the tesa?
I want some

It's from QSC yeah. It's not like QSC manufactures peptides. If you poke around enough you can determine which labs they source from, as many of them sell direct. My guess on ever changing tops is it's because of ever changing suppliers...

PT is a simple peptide, so I think everyone knows how to make it well at this point.

So you are calling for the eradication of refractionary period.
Period.

Or in my case, a "return to form".

"Why are you still hard?"

"You're so damn hot I need it again right away, and maybe even a third. It's not my fault, it's yours.".

Though the truth is, I just had some hard wired zero refractory period for whatever reason. Not a flex, more of a malfunction in the wiring. Didn't stop until a car accident messed up my back and neck.

I stumbled across this a few months ago and the light bulb went off.

"Why are you still hard?"

"You're so damn hot I need it again right away, and maybe even a third. It's not my fault, it's yours.".
Shining Whats Up GIF by Yultron

Keep a log book
Always try to beat previous workouts as it is customary in our community

You got me thinking.
You know what?
It will start from zero.
Just take it from there, for what it is, like it's the very first log book.
Hmmmmmm.... I like my idea. Kinda feasible, too.

This is another one of those Cosmopolitan style threads.
The owner is going to ban us all for dragging the place down...

It will start from zero.
Just take it from there, for what it is, like it's the very first log book.
Not how it works. You already know how to "ride a bike", so you pick up where you left maybe two steps back so you don't gets DOMS the next days

The owner is going to ban us all for dragging the place down...
There is pretty good info here, a little derailment ain't gonna break the thread

Not how it works. You already know how to "ride a bike", so you pick up where you left maybe two steps back so you don't gets DOMS the next days
If you say so.
I am not so sure,
Lol

There is pretty good info here, a little derailment ain't gonna break the thread
Hopefully he will not be the judge of that because he's got better things to do.
But I am liking the optimism.
Let's see what tomorrow brings, together with nipple clamps, for some here

Back