Women and Anavar or primo!

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids - Open to Everyone' started by Bullet train, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Also, considering the few other threads you've made are titled "bringing women to orgasm" and "how many chicks have you pulled in one day", I highly doubt any self respecting woman wants to hear anything from ya there guy. Go back to being a frat boy

2. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He looks the part too, probably hangs in the back of the bar leering at the women walking in and then trying to be schmoozy.

3. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

This thread is meant to discuss the potential side effects of Anavar or primobolan usage, how to mitagate these sides, and how prominently they occur....

Thank you all for yourcontributions!

4. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Not to be a dick but all of this has been covered already if you use the search function and/or read the existing threads.

Leancuisine likes this.
  5. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

This thread is meant to discuss the potential side effects of anavar or primobolan usage, how to mitagate these sides, and how prominently they occur....

Thank you all for your contributions!

6. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

All this stuff has been covered. There's another reason you're doing this. And stop PMing me throwing a bitch fit.

Savagesteve likes this.
  7. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

No alterior motive, I pm'd u to not clutter up the thread any further.

very simply, I'm trying to collect and consolidate information as an informative tool, to help women understand the side effects of Anavar and primo usage... Thanks for all those who contributes!

8. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Again, there are far superior threads out there started by people who have been cycling longer than you've been alive. Bringing back the point that you posted a thread "how many chicks have you pulled in a day" I highly doubt you respect women enough to want to start a thread for the sole purpose of helping others.

Savagesteve and Bullet train like this.
  9. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

Thread closed, by popular order. Please do not post in this thread any further. The majority of members have spoken, expressing there distain and disinterest in the topic matter and "my means for opening the thread"

I'm tired of trying to keep it alive. And now just don't give a fuck.

Thread closed.

10. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Many of the adverse effects of AAS in females you have already mentioned and primarily include
    -Voice deepening
    - Menstrual Irregularities
    - Clitoromegaly
    - Breast Size reduction
    - Increased body and facial hair
    - Changes in bony mineral deposition
    - Liver enzyme changes
    - Etc

Otherwise the effects in females are similar to that of males and notwithstanding a few differences in "potency" are primarily a function of DOSE and DURATION.

Of note facial bony dysmorphism is NOT a feature of AAS use in either males or females

To that end exclusive perhaps of competitive athletes the recreational use of AAS on behalf of females is less than a wise decision at any dose IMO

JIM

11. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

Thank you @Dr JIM you rock!!!

Can you please add how prominent facial hair growth may occur in mild compounds such as Anavar and primo at commonly used doses by women?

This question might be pointless, as of course every women's body will react differently...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  12. D-max

D-max Member

I think maybe the title should have been "Can I give chicks Anavar and primo instead of roofies?"

13. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

Please keep your idiotic comments to yourself.

14. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

Hey @QueenColossus03 how do u feel about what Dr.jim said, about outside of competition aas use in women is not a wise decision? Also have u personally experienced any facial hair growth or hairloss or anything???

I really appreciate all your work in this thread btw

15. Honestly I agree with it, I trust @drjim so whatever he mentions it's accurate.

Bullet train likes this.
  16. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Speaking of idiotic, all this info is in some of the women's Anavar and primo logs. C'mon youve gotta know this. I'm being sincere too. I'm seriously trying to point you in the right direction.

Bullet train and Leancuisine like this.
  17. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

Thank you.

18. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

This thread is meant to discuss the potential side effects of anavar or primobolan usage, how to mitagate these sides, and how prominently they occur....

Thank you all for your contributions!

19. pitbull

pitbull Member

Hey I never thought of this, mIght have to slip the wife a few LOL

D-max and Leancuisine like this.
  20. Bullet train

Bullet train Member

You're a disgusting pig. Please keep your idiotic comments to yourself, thank you.