Your physique insecurities

My biggest physique “insecurrity” if you can even call it that, is thaty muscle shape as far as insertions and belly’s go are very feminine looking.
Like if you take a look at a women’s open vs men’s open you can see how their overall shape and look is diffRent.

Still have all the male characteristics as far as texture and size goes but the muscles appear very feminine. I dot. Really care though hence the quotations in the first paragraph

Abs are the bane of my existence. A metric ton of gym time is devoted to them and I have the least amount of progress to show for it. We are all victims of our genetic heritage I suppose.

Also, my relatively small size (180 on a good day) in general gives me a bit of an inferiority complex. It’s not nearly as easy for me to pack on lean mass as it is for many folks. My bod fights me every step of the way.

Mine is the excess skin from gaining-losing 100lb quite a few times. I have a sponge hanging from my low abs, some deformity in low-side chest but overall i can grab it all over my ribcage, back, inner thighs etc. Besides this i'm pretty happy with my structure. If i could change anything structure wise it would be my short clavicles that make me look narrow when i lean down.

I'm gonna say it again..man up and post some pics, write all that stuff you're writing in the wrong thread into your personal log which you abandoned and add some pics there.

Sponsors

Back