• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Zero balls

JerseyDevil68

I haven't used HCG in years and I have ZERO balls left lol ... Is it too late to start HCG? Will taking it bring them back from the dead or am I wasting my money?

Wrong section.
And you'll have to try and find out. No one here can give you an answer on what your body will do. Its never too late to try although the longer you've been suppressed the harder it is to make it back.

I haven't used HCG in years and I have ZERO balls left lol ... Is it too late to start HCG? Will taking it bring them back from the dead or am I wasting my money?
Hard to know at this point.

You can try low doses for extended periods
like just 500 IU/week (split at least in 2 250 IU injections) for 3 months and see what happens.

I made that mistake a long time ago. I did a cycle with test/deca and for some reason didn't use hcg although I knew I should. Coming back from that sucked, I almost just stayed on and said fuck it.

I would go see an endocrinologist if I was suppressed for a long time and wanting to come back. (This is coming from someone who is dedicated to trt from past mistakes)

I've been blasting and cruising for 4 years and have never used hcg and my balls are fine... are you cycling.... TRT.... blasting and cruising?

I've been blasting and cruising for 4 years and have never used hcg and my balls are fine... are you cycling.... TRT.... blasting and cruising?
Same here. I guess everyone is different but I've never used hcg and my balls are fine. Also have not shrunk any to that I've notice or my wife for that matter.

I'd be afraid to blast and cruise especially sans hcg. Like 12 weeks cycle followed by 4 month cruise? Sounds like a recipe for peanuts, but then I wouldnt know, never tried

I was under the impression that they will always swell back up when you administer HCG. I'm not taking before AAS size but close to it. Then they'll shrink back down with the cessation of HCG. I've been B&C the last three years and this is how my nuts have reacted.
What's really weird is high doses of nandrolone have made my nuts retract all way back inside and completely disappeared.
Which is a pretty disheartening situation.
Then HGH brought them back soon after.

OP more info. Whats your age ?
What are you running ?
For how long , be specific.

"48"

Assume anything and everything
as all AAS result in varying degrees of gonadal atrophy but NANDROLONE likely results in Leydig cell aptosis (death)

Years

That's why the more revealing and objective question is LABS!

Last edited:
After FOUR YEARS of B&C what tests have been conducted to determine you're one of none who's balls are "fine".
What I meant basically was that they are the same size they were before I was on testosterone. What did you think I was referring too?

am I wasting my money?

It is not that much money to waste to find out frankly.

Doubt you will recover true function, but you might be able to reverse the slide towards simply having a sack of undifferentiated collagen.

Oh, here I was thinking this was a thread about Canada.

OP, give all of the PCT regimens a try - after you do all the blood work already recommended.

You make me want to stay on and start blasting and cruising with that kind of talk
To each their own and my fist pct went so smooth that I figured I would keep coming on and off. Second cycle was test and npp and ran prop 3 weeks after npp, waited my 4 half life's and started pct. felt like shit and didn't even want pussy which I knew was fucked up lol. Made it 3 weeks into that pct and have been blasting and cruising since.