Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical (ZPHC) - USA Domestic

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ZPHC_Domestic, Jun 9, 2019.

1. ZPHC_Domestic

ZPHC_Domestic Junior Member

There is no direct connection between ZPHC and Moldova, the question is that there are many legal anabolic plants in Moldova, and the country is used as a transit in wholesale delivery schemes to Western Europe and Great Britain

2. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

and 50$ for test e, crazy high pricing, especially for an unproven source, there is no point at all to order from him

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

All pictures must have a crumpled piece of paper with “Meso” and the current date either written or typed/printed on it.

EazyE likes this.
  4. Robby550

Robby550 Member

Wouldn't matter what pics he showed me at this point. There are sources here with tested products at haf the price!! $40 extra for a shiny box just won't cut it. Don't foresee many sales headed their way...... Then again I did just see a thread where people sent a guy money with 10 posts and got crumpled paper and gso so I guess ya never know.....

5. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

I’m on vacation at the beach so I won’t even attempt at this shitty rollout.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CHINK HE IS OVERPRICED AND PROB HATES TRUMP AND THE TARIFFS ARE EXPENSIVE SO HE OVERCHARGES FOR HIS OILS.

BUY USA SAVE 20 BUCKS

TorroXL, gunsrus, Oldschool and 8 others like this.
  6. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

And may i add that his stuff is most likely underdosed

7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Shhh... I’m just making him work hard for his rejection he’s going to get here.

Robby550 likes this.
  8. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

He will just post generic pictures and avoid this completely. He made like 2 posts, his effort is 0. He thinks that maybe in a month we will let him be and people will buy his shitty overpriced stuff. Man i i love breaking the hopes and dreams of these "sources".

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. Robby550

Robby550 Member

Ahh fuuk.

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

After that i also want to see some tight chinese ass, especially with a nice trimmed bush bus high socks. Aftrr that i will order 2000$ worth of product from him.

T-Bagger likes this.
  11. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

对不起中国的阴茎在这里不够大。

12. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

if your penis is too small for me to see. I already don’t trust you.

13. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

50$ for test e??? Haha, no way I'll even consider him, I pay $25 a vial.

T-Bagger and Kpaxi like this.
  14. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

55$ to be exact, dude is selling test e at a higher price than most sources sell tren ace

Tiredandhot, T-Bagger and Kpaxi like this.
  15. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

You’re prices need to be *.25 for anyone to coincided trying you. I’m not gonna try you even if your prices are 1$ a bottle. But for the new guys to even try you. You’d need to lower

16. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

*tren enth

17. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Only an idiot would order from him

18. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

You can find opiox tren ace for 55$

19. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

You’ll get a whole 37 bottles of test for that 2,000 lol....

20. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Well considering his test is most likely bunk, i i wou have to inject a bottle each day

T-Bagger and Kpaxi like this.