Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical (ZPHC) - USA Domestic

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ZPHC_Domestic, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

I could get fucking 8 whole three compound cycles for the same price. This guy is rediculous

2. Be aware that there's also an inflated shipping charge ($20) that goes along with the inflated prices.

If i'm going to spend that kind of cash, i'd go with Pcom before chancing anything with these jokers.

cochino, Omegistosalex and T-Bagger like this.
  3. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Our shop guarantees:
    - The best prices:D
    - 100% genuine products:confused:
    - Privacy protection:oops:
    - Tracking code for every packageo_O
    - Short delivery times:D

:D

:D

cochino and T-Bagger like this.
  4. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

The products of Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd (ZPHC) are known for high quality and best prices on the market.

Guys I think he is troll. Best prices on the market and selling fucking test e for 55$. If he adds tren he will price it at 120$ for 10ml

cochino, T-Bagger and Kpaxi like this.
  5. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

They better start taking financing at these prices

Buggy2hot, Omegistosalex and T-Bagger like this.
  6. ZPHC_Domestic

ZPHC_Domestic Junior Member

Some pictures and factory test results for test-p, I will provide more of these for different products, right now we are waiting for factory to send the pictures with the dates and "meso" paper, takes some time to communicate.
    For those wondering about the prices, we provide the lowest price on the market for the ZPHC products in domestic region, not only that, we guarantee the safety and short delivery times, just within few days you'll receive your order.
    As we move forward, we are planning on providing discounts for regular customers.

Attached Files:

7. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Nice generic pics, what did you put on google to find them?

bambam333, cochino and T-Bagger like this.
  8. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Btw zphc is not like a known brand, it is nowhere to be found. If i can get Balkan for cheaper why should i bother buying your overpriced trash?

cochino, ZPHC_Domestic and T-Bagger like this.
  9. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Also on a final note, there are sources that guarantee shipping and products arrive 2 days after. So the fact that you ship the product with tracking or whatever does not make you special or anything. It is actually something to be expected so dont bother spamming us about it anymore.

cochino, ZPHC_Domestic and T-Bagger like this.
  10. Den84

Den84 Member

I have a zphc price list , for bulk order over 3000 or over 5000 usd from Moldova stock. I can’t remember well if 3k or 5k minimum but price are very convenient. The problem is not the minimum order 3k , because I can buy also more if I will buy in cooperation with my gym friend, the problem is that I never seen real lab tests on this brand, so I will not pull the trigger.

I asked to wholesalers if they have a lab tests and they answered me that they haven’t lab tests but they can guarantee me that the quality is close to Balkan .... but where is the proof ?!?!?

11. Venroc

Venroc Member

Quality and best prices my ass ! This dude is not gonna make it , might as well throw in the towel my man .

T-Bagger likes this.
  12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

And if Buff Jesus says this, then it’s the truth!

Venroc likes this.
  13. Venroc

Venroc Member

I have used this brand couple years back , can’t remember from who I got it but wasn’t anything special plus way too pricey . I never did bloods but my gains wasn’t there

14. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

the tren god has said it, let's go home ladies and gentlemen, show is over now, it was a good run

15. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

This thread may as well be closed. Swing and a miss.

16. balco

balco Member

The pricing is laughable

17. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

And if @balco says this, then it’s the truth!

18. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If you need a rep, @T-Bagger would be an excellent one. He’s the realest muthafucka here. He lives and breathes this shit!

19. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

they do not need a rep, they have the best quality and prices in the market and a huge selection of 2 compounds

20. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

plus the seller is online 24/7 replying in this thread, he is so responsive, this can't be real

AND MOST OF ALL THEY GIVE TRACKING NUMBERS WITH ORDERS
    U N B E L I V A B L E!!!!!!!!!!
    ready to place a 3000$ order