Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical (ZPHC) - USA Domestic

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ZPHC_Domestic, Jun 9, 2019.

1. ZPHC_Domestic

ZPHC_Domestic Junior Member

This data was sent to us from ZPHC, but anyway, we think it would be best to get some fresh independent testing aside from those.

2. Den84

Den84 Member

I hope that those who buy your products, will send to analyze some molecules as blind samples. If I pull the trigger on zphc (from my whoesalers), the first thing I will do is send a couple of molecules (among the most counterfeit) to lab testing.

3. ZPHC_Domestic

The coupon which grants the 1-time 50% discount on all products plus free shipping is still available for use.

We are also ready to cover the testing with $200 credit and reimburse the product that was used.

Den84 likes this.
  4. I sense a cop.

Ridiculously high prices? Lol

You’re obviously trying to get it on record that we spent x large ammount of money on some gear.

ZPHC_Domestic likes this.
  5. ZPHC_Domestic

It's true, the other department is already working on it, they chose another, more expensive source though.

6. Glocker

Glocker Member

Possibly or just a cheap cost savings substitute. So much bull$hit and hype on the market today which a lot of it is just bull$hit and hype. I dont specifically know this oil.

7. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

can I have a cup of tee?

Glocker and Den84 like this.
  8. Unless we're talking trafficing moves...

9. ZPHC_Domestic

It's not revolutionary necessarily but it is pretty special, very smooth and clean. The "smooth" part was emphasized numerous times by people on meso as well.

10. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

well so far you have not given up, that is something at least...

11. Doesn't mean too much. A three legged dog will still try to hump your leg if he's really determined to get his rocks off.

Glocker and bolder like this.
  12. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

This motherfucker didn't even know what it was a page a go now he's trying to pimp it like he's experienced with it.

13. tubesox

tubesox Member

That winny suspension grabbed my attention... that's not premixed with BAC is it?

ZPHC_Domestic likes this.
  14. ZPHC_Domestic

The antibacterial agent is premixed in vials

15. tubesox

tubesox Member

Just something about premixed BAC suspensions that make me skeptical

16. ZPHC_Domestic

Well, this is a standard recipe, the same agent is used for all suspensions.

17. thyum

thyum Junior Member

@ZPHC_Domestic i have emailed you yesterday and I haven’t got response back. Check your email

18. ZPHC_Domestic

Hello, we had some problems with the email yesterday, could you please resend us the message again? Sorry for inconvenience

19. thyum

thyum Junior Member

20. ZPHC_Domestic

We replied to you, thank you for your inquiry