10ius QSC ED

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
How I see HGH is that the more you take the better. It’s not like AAS.

Like 2-3iu would be similar to 2-300mg Test if that makes sense.

The magic or when it really changes the way you look is 6iu and up.
It melts fat and just gives your physique a totally different look than when on AAS alone. You also don’t need to use huge dosages of AAS as well when on HGH.

For example

250mg Test
400mg Tren
6iu HGH

Is way better than

350mg Test
600mg Tren
600mg Masteron

My own personal experience

You also feel a lot better. No achy joints. Clear mind. Good sleep. HGH is the best there is.
My fat melted too,
I did fasted cardio at 5 am ran for 30 min. And then ate and had a huge back workout, but pinned hgh again when i ate so it hit for my workout, and dam. It was solid. I dont do the sexond pin all the time theough

Well, its day 11 now, and I was thinking to take off the gym from today till Monday, to give my body a rest. I don't know what is causing this flu/cold feeling; it could actually just be that I'm run down for pushing so hard since Feb 21st. If you think about it I've been dieting for almost half an entire year; been on gear since then, and just added anavar 50mg last month. I was hitting the gym 6x a week; now 5x....I only took literally like four days off of training, despite taking 3 weeks total of a diet break (still trained). I did one week of cardio break, but have reincorporated cardio again...all this can simply be accumlated fatigue, which I just so happened to start taking GH 10ius 10 days ago.

It also doesn't help that I woke up today at 214lbs, so I lost another 2lbs since yesterday, but I am NOT smaller lol. I'm literally losing pounds DAILY, which I know it too fucking fast, but that's what's happening.

So I guess I'm gonna push through this 10iu thing, and just deal with this feeling, at least for 30 days (3 kits) just for the fuck of it.

Well, its day 11 now, and I was thinking to take off the gym from today till Monday, to give my body a rest. I don't know what is causing this flu/cold feeling; it could actually just be that I'm run down for pushing so hard since Feb 21st. If you think about it I've been dieting for almost half an entire year; been on gear since then, and just added anavar 50mg last month. I was hitting the gym 6x a week; now 5x....I only took literally like four days off of training, despite taking 3 weeks total of a diet break (still trained). I did one week of cardio break, but have reincorporated cardio again...all this can simply be accumlated fatigue, which I just so happened to start taking GH 10ius 10 days ago.

It also doesn't help that I woke up today at 214lbs, so I lost another 2lbs since yesterday, but I am NOT smaller lol. I'm literally losing pounds DAILY, which I know it too fucking fast, but that's what's happening.

So I guess I'm gonna push through this 10iu thing, and just deal with this feeling, at least for 30 days (3 kits) just for the fuck of it.
Have you only used 10 iu for 11 days, you were at like 5 right? For how long

11 day would be today, if I shot the 10ius right now.

The 5ius has been ED since Feb, no doubt.
Did u just jump straight from 5iu to 10iu if so maybe that's causing some of the issue instead of ramping up 1iu per week. I'm pretty new to hgh myself so just trying to learn and working my way up to 5ius a day as well

Did u just jump straight from 5iu to 10iu if so maybe that's causing some of the issue instead of ramping up 1iu per week. I'm pretty new to hgh myself so just trying to learn and working my way up to 5ius a day as well
The run-down feeling started a week before I started the 10ius... that's the weird part.

Just posted new pics from my wife's phone, which is way better than mine. Everything is leaning out, with my abs coming in last (still need to lean out more).

How I see HGH is that the more you take the better. It’s not like AAS.

Like 2-3iu would be similar to 2-300mg Test if that makes sense.

The magic or when it really changes the way you look is 6iu and up.
It melts fat and just gives your physique a totally different look than when on AAS alone. You also don’t need to use huge dosages of AAS as well when on HGH.

For example

250mg Test
400mg Tren
6iu HGH

Is way better than

350mg Test
600mg Tren
600mg Masteron

My own personal experience

You also feel a lot better. No achy joints. Clear mind. Good sleep. HGH is the best there is.
I'm currently on:

Cyp 400mg
Primo 400mg
Var 50mg ED

Clen 40mcg
t3 50mcg

GH 10ius

For the amount of shit I'm taking, I think I should look way better than I do, bnut then again, we all have body dysmorphia.

I'm currently on:

Cyp 400mg
Primo 400mg
Var 50mg ED

Clen 40mcg
t3 50mcg

GH 10ius

For the amount of shit I'm taking, I think I should look way better than I do, bnut then again, we all have body dysmorphia.
Have you checked t4 levels?
Taking t4 with HGH is usually/apparently the correct way to supplement with it (at first at least I think)

Have you checked t4 levels?
Taking t4 with HGH is usually/apparently the correct way to supplement with it (at first at least I think)
No I don't; I didn't think it would be necessary when I'm taking t3 instead.

I've been on 10iu of opti. No sides right now cause I'm probably hypocaloric/isocaloric but the lethargy is real. Today will be my last day of 10iu. I'll go back to 5-6

Difference is results compared to 5-6iu?
Or too short time to notice?

Are you taking t4/t3?
Exogenous T4 is not needed with hgh. If has been discussed here before. Even compared lab work of taking t4, stopping, and getting lab work off of t4.

Unable to tell the difference on such a short run but I know if does increase lipolysis

Back