24hreup

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by 24hreup, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Zebedee

Zebedee Member

Certainly possible in one way or another.

They could be using hydrophobic excipients like magnesium stearate for lubrication in too high a quantity &/or mixing the magnesium stearate etc into the powder blend for too long. That would increase the hardness of the tablets for the same amount of pressing force. It could also slow down or reduce the disollution of the tablet as particles would be coverd in a waxy, hrdrophobic coating. You could be literally flushing some of the drug down the toilet everytime you take a dump.

Sdryx, cochino, maxx the dogg and 2 others like this.
  2. 24hreup-rep

24hreup-rep Member

All pms answered

3. maxx the dogg

maxx the dogg Member

Ha ha...my dumps have been fucking huge lately too with all the extra food and protein powder I've been devouring :^ )
    The tabs were pretty hard. They are scored down the middle and I was cutting them in two with a razor blade at first and it took a decent amount of force. They always cut cleanly and never crumbled. A lot of times I was chewing the tablets up though. Would that mitigate any of the potential issues related to what you are describing?

4. Zebedee

Zebedee Member

Not sure tbh mate. Not an expert, just someone interested in making gear & likes reading up on it a little really. I originally looked into magnesium stearate issues as i was wondering whether it would help with mixing my own oral caps. I suspect it probably would help, but by how much....pass.

5. Sugarcube

Sugarcube Junior Member

Placed an order 2 weeks ago and after being told its being processed then me asking for an update a week later I have received zero response. Was wondering if anyone is experiencing anything similar right now?

6. Jn2k2

Jn2k2 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Everything listed shows out of stock on the website

7. Silentlemon1011

Silentlemon1011 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

24hreup forgot to include an item in my order.
    Brought it up to them.
    They reshipped it, TD in 10 days FedEx.
    They had me keep the other item (Wrong one).

Got my shit, pinning it up tonight.

I'm surprised at guys not being paid attention to.
    They responded to my emails in typically under 4 hours.
    2 weeks is WILD to await a response @Sugarcube

24hreup likes this.
  8. 24hreup-rep

24hreup-rep Member

You never sent me a pm.....

Hope all is well get back to me please

9. 24hreup-rep

24hreup-rep Member

Send us a pm with what products you like we are updating our site.

Thanks mate

10. 24hreup-rep

24hreup-rep Member

Glad all is resolved.

Yes indeed weird because I don't have no PM from SugarCube at least recent. Hope he reaches out asap.

11. When is the next promo?? I assume its over?? I pmed u and got a stupid deal which is less than the promo, i was only few days later

12. Sugarcube

Sugarcube Junior Member

Within a day got a full response on here from them and email confirming everything. Great help on clearing up any confusion I had.

13. maxx the dogg

maxx the dogg Member

I just got my blood work results after 35 days pinning the Pharmavol test cyp I got from 24hreup. Was pinning 250 mg twice/wk along with my normal TRT dose of 50 mg twice/wk for a total of 600 mg/wk. Damn! That was 3 days after last pin. My pre-cycle levels on the 100 mg/wk TRT were total T = 643 (193-740) and free T = 191 (47-244) but I cheated on my last dose hoping to get a bump from the doc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    bigead, 24hreup, BIG74 and 2 others like this.
  14. 24hreup

24hreup Member

Guys If you have any questions about packing methods please contact us on email or PM
    Please dont reveal our packing methods out in the open
    cheers thank you please carry on and have a great weekend

KingCahoot3627 likes this.
  15. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

Hi man, where can i find your mail address? The 1st page link to site doesnt function

16. 24hreup

24hreup Member

On our site 24hreup.biz if you go there in the right corner bottom there is contact app.
    i just send you a pm as well

Thanks

17. cadafi

cadafi Member

Hello do you currently have Balkan testosterone cyp or ena on 10 ml vials or amps i don’t really care, thanks, if so how can i order since they are not on the site

18. 24hreup-rep

24hreup-rep Member

Hi everyone,

I would like to apologize for no PM response on my end. Last weekend the family and I had a bit of a Covid scare. About 13 days ago I started having weird on going symptoms, which later progressed to severe chills, lethargy, achy joints, and a severe sore throat. After days of waiting for my results, with endless ongoing fevers, I ended up testing negative for Covid. But my close mate who is a doctor, finally diagnosed me with a very bad bacterial infection likely caused from all day use of wearing my N95 mask.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and I will do my best to answer pms now.

Stay safe

19. cadafi

cadafi Member

Hello do you currently have Balkan testosterone cyp or ena on 10 ml vials or amps i don’t really care, thanks, if so how can i order since they are not on the site

20. 24hreup

24hreup Member

Hi Man sorry Balkan is not available For Pharma Test we Rotexmedica available now