6 grams of Test lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
It’s common ‘mythology’ type posts from accounts who ‘know pros’ or ‘competed in top amateurs’. Not a lot here but all the other boards have these types

getbig, promuscle, gh15, anabolicminds etc

swiper, BFG and the likes all love to post how it takes these mega mega doses to get really big
It was hard to argue with Swiper's results, even if I did not want to risk doing what he did.

This video speaks on what they have done.
It's actually made because they were called out by many on a previous video claiming TRT dosages. People were like "yeah, but that didn't get you where you are, and we call BS on TRT being your current protocol".
This video was an answer to the drama.

Larry says started at 500mg/wk, then fast forward a decade and got up to 3g. Then the whole BS story about it being 2 weeks and bloods and doctors blah blah.
Over 10 years, he got up to 3g. Think about that, the details are there.
How long was he at 1g? How long at 2g? Over 10 years, is alot of time, to end up at 3g.
He didn't go from 500mg/wk for 9.98 years, then try 3g. Being a strength athlete, you wouldn't even want to know what he's done with orals.
In the name of "harm reduction", being "politically correct", and to not seem like he is advocating this dosage, enter the whole 2 weeks only at 3g, and my doctor was like Ohhh Nooo BS.

Not sure if anyone remembers Dalls McCarver blowing the lid off with one of the truths in Bodybuilding. If you think he's the only one running insane dosages, your silly as hell. Read that again. Then think about it again. You really think Dallas is the only one? Just stop if you do, and slap yourself.

Many will tell half truths. That's still a lie.
Easily seen by many claiming to be maintaining huge physiques on TRT.

Many won't tell dosages because look at the response. Also, their dosages will be used against them. "He only won because he's blasting 4g total, and I am only running 400 Test and 300 Deca"( knowing they are full of shit).

Everyone wants to seem "genetically gifted". Yes, the big dudes are genetically gifted, but the dosages they claim are dumb as hell.
Many downplay what they do, and you will never know what they do. Most info sources are BS.
It goes both ways. Some claiming to have a pros cycle blast protocol and listing dosages of Tren, Anadrol, and Dbol combined that we all know for a fact would make you feel like a turd that has been on the hot pavement for 4 weeks.

In my experience, ultra high dosages require alot of extra calories. Ultra high dosages without increase in food, and I get shredded and actually start getting smaller. A machine that must be fed to take advantage of the boost.

Last edited:
I'm going to add and be Captain Obvious here but some people are going to respond better at 600 mg than other people, we all know this right?
There are people out there probably someone reading this right now that are taking about 2g of gear total, and look like your average gym rat. They will downplay their dosages and they will never tell the truth because they will feel inferior and also because they need to realize that their diet and some other things are obviously not in line. I am talking from personal experience because I was there.

Story time you savages:
I was natural for 37 years and was already large when I started taking steroids. I thought it was magic and then when I started taking it I was going to blow up and become super huge.
Around my third blast I pulled out the stops and started taking higher dosages. It didn't have the effect that I thought it would because I was not eating enough Surplus as I found out but at the time I was thinking it was going to be magic something from nothing. I was new and I had only read stories in heard and saw all the stuff in bodybuilding and thought that once I started taking the magical Elixir that I would be proportion that no one would ever have imagined.
Other people that asked, that we're also using, I downplayed my dosages because what they were telling me about their dosages, I felt like maybe something was wrong with me or I was just non-responder with those low dosages. Maybe they to were downplaying.
Of course I know how to diet and I knew it was a lot of the problem and it was easily fixed and I found out steroids weren't freaking Magic but I also found out that higher dosages with higher calories does produce larger results to a certain degree.
I brew my own gear but I also provide for only one other person in this world and it is a brother that I have deployed with many times.
He was also large when we first started but I could tell you that when he started at 500mg this fucker blew the hell up like what the hell.
It could be that he was large had great genetics but wasn't near the end of his genetic limit or anywhere close. It could be that he is a better responder.

Okay I know right now everybody's thinking wow cool story bro I'm starting to think that myself but all I'm saying is many of us on here have been there. Hopefully this is readable because I'm doing text to speech LOL.

It was hard to argue with Swiper's results, even if I did not want to risk doing what he did.
I think he was trolling

His diet consisted of

“Big bowl of cereal

A double meat subway sandwich for lunch

Steak and potatoes I think

And another big bowl of cereal”

With Clen year round and 3g test

This guy was big as fuck and shredded

In fact, I’m gnna go read through some good ole swiper posts :)

Ultra high dosages without increase in food, and I get shredded and actually start getting smaller. A machine that must be fed to take advantage of the boost.
This!!

It takes quite the individual to take a fuck ton of gear and still be able to eat a fuck ton of food, that’s where genetic comes into play and hard ass fucking work (eating!)

I think he was trolling

His diet consisted of

“Big bowl of cereal

A double meat subway sandwich for lunch

Steak and potatoes I think

And another big bowl of cereal”

With Clen year round and 3g test

This guy was big as fuck and shredded

In fact, I’m gnna go read through some good ole swiper posts :)
As I recall Chipotle double meat post work out meals were a regular.

This is 1g test cruiser, 3-4g test only and gh blaster “swiper”
T3 and Clen year round

Here’s his diet

Here's a sample of his diet
"my year round diet.
8:15am breakfast: oatmeal 3-5 packets brown maple sugar.
11:30-12pm lunch: subway or jimmy johns. turkey or roast beef. mayo and cheese, double meat.
6:30-7pm dinner: my biggest meal of the day. At night PWO. i literally eat until I can't move. mainly have steak, brown rice,or potato. massive amounts. i also have a protein shake once in a while. And right before bed a big bowl of coco puffs, cinnamon toast crunch or honey nut cheerios."

Here’s some pics

1641945954435.jpeg

28DAB543-C869-4DD2-99F7-694DCAD13EFA.jpeg

This is swiper

This is 1g test cruiser, 3-4g test only and gh blaster “swiper”
T3 and Clen year round

Here’s his diet

Here's a sample of his diet
"my year round diet.
8:15am breakfast: oatmeal 3-5 packets brown maple sugar.
11:30-12pm lunch: subway or jimmy johns. turkey or roast beef. mayo and cheese, double meat.
6:30-7pm dinner: my biggest meal of the day. At night PWO. i literally eat until I can't move. mainly have steak, brown rice,or potato. massive amounts. i also have a protein shake once in a while. And right before bed a big bowl of coco puffs, cinnamon toast crunch or honey nut cheerios."

Here’s some pics

View attachment 158673

View attachment 158674

This is swiper
Is this for real? Must have been trolling right?