7.5 Week Progress

I started off at a very lo stating point. I'm 6ft, 204. I track and hit 4K cals a day.
I see a difference. Who cares if it's not massive gains, it's all in the eye of the beholder and what you are happy with. If someone wants to jump on gear before they are "ready" in Mesos eyes who gives a fuck, do what you want to do and enjoy.

A lot of brutal comments in here jeez, but they are honest. Can you outline your routine and macros if you don't mind. 2 years of lifting should have yielded more mass then what you have.
Dude said he went fro 130 to 190 on 2 years, that's quite a bit of mass. Dude obviously was really skinny when he started but 60 lbs is still gains.
Dude you had zero base before you started. If you were lifting for 2 years you were Doing EVERYTHING wrong! Your before looks like you never stepped foot in a gym. Your after is not much different. You asked the question. I'm just answering honestly. You just wasted a good cycle. Learn how to eat and train. And don't come on here expecting anyone to be "impressed" by your results. Or lack of results.
You're not just answering honestly, you're coming here attacking like the rest to be apart of the group because you an insignificant piece of shit like the rest.
Obviously to prevent any permanent damage to the HPTA while it's still time, rather than going on with a worthless project
Oh because all those studies where an extra four weeks of cycling permanently wrecked hpta after first cycle. Don't be such a fucking twat. Given his age dude would be very likely yo recover even with no pct protocol Dude could have made more gains first before cycling but who the fuck are any of you assholes to dictate what he does. He asked about his progress. He made some. Wasn't the greatest gains still, probably cause he isn't e,experienced enough but instead of being a twat why not encourage the dude to get shit right rather than be a piece of shit who thinks his fucking word is law.

I am 204 lb. Don't know what to say lol. Also, I went from 130 to 185 in 2 years. Don't know how that's "horrible" progress and an indicator that I "don't know what I'm doing"

As for my routine and macros. I was on a PPL routine before hopping on. For my cycle, I was suggested (by rather experienced folks) to hop on a GVT program. This was the one I was pointed to:

My current macros:

4K Cals
250g Protein
500g Carbs
110g Fat

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm here to learn, not to listen to any of you "elitists" that think you need to weigh 250 LB, have 10 years of prior experience before hopping on, and be able to lift X amount for each compound. Fuck off. Thanks to those who are actually helpful.

Dude said he went fro 130 to 190 on 2 years, that's quite a bit of mass. Dude obviously was really skinny when he started but 60 lbs is still gains.

You're not just answering honestly, you're coming here attacking like the rest to be apart of the group because you an insignificant piece of shit like the rest.

Oh because all those studies where an extra four weeks of cycling permanently wrecked hpta after first cycle. Don't be such a fucking twat. Given his age dude would be very likely yo recover even with no pct protocol Dude could have made more gains first before cycling but who the fuck are any of you assholes to dictate what he does. He asked about his progress. He made some. Wasn't the greatest gains still, probably cause he isn't e,experienced enough but instead of being a twat why not encourage the dude to get shit right rather than be a piece of shit who thinks his fucking word is law.

Your taking him at his word that he put on 60 pounds in 2 years? Obviously it wasn't muscle because he's still a very slender guy. Also don't be so offended by the stuff people say here otherwise you'll never get any sleep.

\___/<- cry here, africa needs water

c
I am 204 lb. Don't know what to say lol. Also, I went from 130 to 185 in 2 years. Don't know how that's "horrible" progress and an indicator that I "don't know what I'm doing"

As for my routine and macros. I was on a PPL routine before hopping on. For my cycle, I was suggested (by rather experienced folks) to hop on a GVT program. This was the one I was pointed to:

My current macros:

4K Cals
250g Protein
500g Carbs
110g Fat

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm here to learn, not to listen to any of you "elitists" that think you need to weigh 250 LB, have 10 years of prior experience before hopping on, and be able to lift X amount for each compound. Fuck off. Thanks to those who are actually helpful.

create your own thread , ty

Well, I lifted Natty seriously for two years. Went from like 130 to 195, cut to 180, then hopped on.

My goal is to reach my genetic limit faster. Don't hit me with the arbitrary bullshit of where I "should" be at before starting. Different goals.[/QUOTE You've reached

Please let me know how I'm not answering honestly? I'm waiting. Where did I lie?? He went from zero muscle to very little. If you want to suck his dick and tell him he's made great gains knock yourself out. But that would not be honest. Please don't call me names. It really hurts coming from you. And what "gang" am I following. But good post bud.

I posted my macros and routine. Y'all can stop circlejerking eachother and actually offer some criticism. You people here sound like a sex-ed teacher that shoves abstinence down their students' throats instead of teaching them how to have safe sex.

Your taking him at his word that he put on 60 pounds in 2 years? Obviously it wasn't muscle because he's still a very slender guy. Also don't be so offended by the stuff people say here otherwise you'll never get any sleep.
Who said I was offended, I just think most of the replies are from fuckheads with little dicks.
Please let me know how I'm not answering honestly? I'm waiting. Where did I lie?? He went from zero muscle to very little. If you want to suck his dick and tell him he's made great gains knock yourself out. But that would not be honest. Please don't call me names. It really hurts coming from you. And what "gang" am I following. But good post bud.
You obviously can't read, even though you quoted my post. I said you're not "just answering honestly", which would lead anyone with average intelligence and reading comprehension skills to understand that while you may have been speaking honestly about his progress, it was done in a manner in which to belittle the dude and seem part of the in crowd I've observed here that pride themselves on their provocative language and ability to portray a tough guy attitude on the internet. You're a little bitch thru and thru, all the muscle in the world won't change that.

I posted my macros and routine. Y'all can stop circlejerking eachother and actually offer some criticism. You people here sound like a sex-ed teacher that shoves abstinence down their students' throats instead of teaching them how to have safe sex.
the fuck is wrong with people now a day just create your own thread.
why are u crashing into someone's thread asking for help , make your own and we'll happily help you . thank you :)

the fuck is wrong with people now a day just create your own thread.
why are u crashing into someone's thread asking for help , make your own and we'll happily help you . thank you :)

What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't even ascertain who created the thread. Jesus they're some dummies here.

Who said I was offended, I just think most of the replies are from fuckheads with little dicks.

You obviously can't read, even though you quoted my post. I said you're not "just answering honestly", which would lead anyone with average intelligence and reading comprehension skills to understand that while you may have been speaking honestly about his progress, it was done in a manner in which to belittle the dude and seem part of the in crowd I've observed here that pride themselves on their provocative language and ability to portray a tough guy attitude on the internet. You're a little bitch thru and thru, all the muscle in the world won't change that.[/QUOTE If you'd stick around a little you will see this is how we are. No one is going to BS the kid and tell him great job. First off he shows he's not ready for AAS use because he's only been lifting 2 fukin years. Stupid. This same type of post was up a few months ago about a kid who barely trained but was on test and posted pictures. He got blasted much more then I'm doing. He wanted opinions I gave him honest feed back. I don't have to be nice about it.

You obviously can't read, even though you quoted my post. I said you're not "just answering honestly", which would lead anyone with average intelligence and reading comprehension skills to understand that while you may have been speaking honestly about his progress, it was done in a manner in which to belittle the dude and seem part of the in crowd I've observed here that pride themselves on their provocative language and ability to portray a tough guy attitude on the internet. You're a little bitch thru and thru, all the muscle in the world won't change that.
So you want me to be nicer and not so mean to him. OK. I'm sorry if I was mean. There you go. I don't have to try and portray a tough guy. I am a fukin tough guy. Stick around since you just joined. You'll see how we are towards each other.

So you want me to be nicer and not so mean to him. OK. I'm sorry if I was mean. There you go. I don't have to try and portray a tough guy. I am a fukin tough guy. Stick around since you just joined. You'll see how we are towards each other.

It'd be helpful if you actually gave me some advice. I posted my routine and macros.

Much better. See how good it feels to be a decent person? It's not that hard. It's not sucking dick to just have some respect for people, even when they've done something you think is stupid. Had his stupidity harmed you or anyone else I'd be calling him out but all he's done is jump on gear too early for your liking. No more bullying. Swim is watching. :)