A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

This is the "explain like I'm 5" (ELI5) version:

1. Eat your meal 1-2 hours before, or within 1 hour after pinning your full HGH dose for the day.
Does "within 1 hour after pinning full dose" mean that I can eat within 5-10 minutes after the administration of hgh?

Does "within 1 hour after pinning full dose" mean that I can eat within 5-10 minutes after the administration of hgh?
Yep, as far as I am aware. Just don't wait too long. For normal people eating normal meals (not cheesecake factory lol) postprandial insulin returns to baseline by 2 hours after the meal. HGH continues to increase and peaks at 4 hours after .eal then drops. This is why the suggestion is to workout between hours 2.5 to 4 post HGH bolus then eat your post workout meal at hour 4ish.

Nighttime (pre-bed) dosing should be viewed as the default case for rhGH administration (it's how I use it almost exclusively). Aside from the use of rhGH for: i) lipolysis, ii) muscle anabolism, and iii) accelerating musculoskeletal soft tissue healing [all have individual considerations and different approaches, i.e., protocols], the use nighttime rhGH is optimal.

The tradeoff to nighttime dosing with respect to lipolysis is simply that you cannot preferentially use fatty acids for fuel/β-oxidation as you can do so acutely by this protocol. But, nighttime administration is particularly anticatabolic, solves for many the lethargy effects and hyperglycemic effects (can't eat while you're asleep), and still promotes essentially all of the GH benefits to exercise, recovery, sleep, etc.
Is there a ´´limit´´ one should not exceed when it comes to dosing hgh in one shot?

Is it still OK to do the whole 10-12iu shot before bed?

Is there a ´´limit´´ one should not exceed when it comes to dosing hgh in one shot?

I don't see why not. I was doing 10ius (now learned it was 12ius because QSC kits tested overdosed) upon waking.

I don't see why not. I was doing 10ius (now learned it was 12ius because QSC kits tested overdosed) upon waking.
Yes it can all be dosed at night, and I've seen in other threads where you are not sure if GH is working or not. If you're taking 10iu of quality GH and you're questioning what it is doing, then you have some junk GH. I don't care what the testing shows. For $65 per kit you're not getting quality GH. There is no way in hell you would be questioning what it is doing at that dose as your body would be changing dramatically.

Yes it can all be dosed at night, and I've seen in other threads where you are not sure if GH is working or not. If you're taking 10iu of quality GH and you're questioning what it is doing, then you have some junk GH. I don't care what the testing shows. For $65 per kit you're not getting quality GH. There is no way in hell you would be questioning what it is doing at that dose as your body would be changing dramatically.
QSC came back at 94% from Jano, so it certainly isn't "fake". It certainly did something, but these things are very slow and subtle. However, there is no doubt it adds LMB, but in the form of water retention, as I lost 6lbs when I stopped since Thursday.

What I've noticed is that it keeps you fuller, helps reduce fat in stubborn areas while in a deficit, and keeps you from gaining too much fat while you're bulking. I don't know if healing speed is faster or not, but I will see this week when I workout without any GH at all. And since it doesn't grow skeletal muscled directly, but does help with tendons, joints, and ligaments, it probably helps reduce risk of injury from training.

But everything above can be done without GH, so that's the question of whether it is worth it or necessary. I don't think it is. However, if I see that I cannot recover as fast from workouts and my sleep goes to shit, then it would be worth it, for these and the combined reasons above.

How long did you run it for and how was the results?
You got very sleepy I assume doing it all at once before sleep? I figure this is the best way to keep things simple and it´s the perfect timing.
Did you have lethargy in the morning?

Yea, at this dose it would change your physique dramatically in a pan of 3 months

How long did you run it for and how was the results?
You got very sleepy I assume doing it all at once before sleep? I figure this is the best way to keep things simple and it´s the perfect timing.
Did you have lethargy in the morning?
I only ran this dose for 21 days, because I noticed that I was getting sleep apnea. I surmised it was due to the GH adding more water within the soft tissue on my neck, so I stopped it on Thursday. It's been a few days now and my sleep has improved, so I think I'm right; I've also lost 6lbs of water from my body.

No, I didn't get any lethargy from it; I pin the GH once I get up in the am, and I drink my coffee; I get to the gym around 11am, so I'm already working out while its peaking.

The limit is as large a bolus as tolerable (with respect to factors such as arthralgia/joint pain, edema/fluid retention, etc.)

I only ran this dose for 21 days, because I noticed that I was getting sleep apnea. I surmised it was due to the GH adding more water within the soft tissue on my neck, so I stopped it on Thursday. It's been a few days now and my sleep has improved, so I think I'm right; I've also lost 6lbs of water from my body.

No, I didn't get any lethargy from it; I pin the GH once I get up in the am, and I drink my coffee; I get to the gym around 11am, so I'm already working out while its peaking.
RhGH-induced sleep apnea is attributable to adenotonsillar growth.

The limit is as large a bolus as tolerable (with respect to factors such as arthralgia/joint pain, edema/fluid retention, etc.)
Can you reply in layman terms
as large as bolus what

not native english speaker here. 3rd language actually

does that mean yes? it´s cool to just do the whole shot 10iu before bed?

Can you reply in layman terms
as large as bolus what

not native english speaker here. 3rd language actually

does that mean yes? it´s cool to just do the whole shot 10iu before bed?
If you can handle the side effects, do as large a shot as you'd like.

If you can handle the side effects, do as large a shot as you'd like.
Just for my better understanding:

Will give 10IU split into 3 shots less sides than shoting them all at once? I mean the daily dose is still the same so I would think the sides are too.

Just for my better understanding:

Will give 10IU split into 3 shots less sides than shoting them all at once? I mean the daily dose is still the same so I would think the sides are too.
I actually have no idea as I haven't done those doses myself, just put what @Type-IIx said in other words to the guy.

RhGH-induced sleep apnea is attributable to adenotonsillar growth.
Figures. Since I've dropped the GH completely, I even look leaner/better lol. Just goes to show how much water it can put on you.

Figures. Since I've dropped the GH completely, I even look leaner/better lol. Just goes to show how much water it can put on you.
Yes. it also depends which HGH you are using.
I made a thread bout this couple days ago

How GH have the exact same purity % and no dimer but cause alot of water retention, cts and general side effects but others cause very minimal side effects. Alot more ´clean´ experience

It´s very weird