A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

I bought this book with a discount and still feel like I wasted my money. It's garbage. It's like a paper I would write in college to cover a subject. There are no protocols or amounts or guidelines or synergies for use at all. Nothing to teach you how to best utilize as a bodybuilder or anything. I'll send you my copy if you want. I just found nothing of value in it that I hadn't already heard or read on the forums or YouTube. Very very basic. It should be no more than $5 and that's still generous
Yeah it’s definitely the Reader’s Digest meets Cliff Notes version of anything worth the price. I wouldn’t doubt he fucked it together over a long weekend.

This thread has inspired me to add HGH to my diet and recomp regemen so thank you for all the great information.

A few questions that maybe someone has some experience with:

I just did 6 weeks of tesamorelin 2mg/day with Ipamorelin 400mcg/day and I just recently stopped that and started HGH 2iu/day. I want to get to 4iu morning for the lipolysis protocol and 2iu nightly for the nighttime benefits (6 iu a day). I have read I should start at 2iu/day and work my way up increasing by 1iu every 1-2 weeks to be safe. Does anyone know if I can titrate up faster being that I have been using tesamorelin for a while now? Start at maybe 4iu a day and increase from there?

2nd question, I was getting pretty bad injection site reactions from the tesamorelin. Big red itchy bumps that would last for days. Should I expect the same thing with HGH or are people generally just extra sensitive to the secretagogues? I have read a bunch of stuff about people taking CJC and having very bad reactions but I dont seem to really read about these same issues with HGH.

Cheers Everyone

This thread has inspired me to add HGH to my diet and recomp regemen so thank you for all the great information.

A few questions that maybe someone has some experience with:

I just did 6 weeks of tesamorelin 2mg/day with Ipamorelin 400mcg/day and I just recently stopped that and started HGH 2iu/day. I want to get to 4iu morning for the lipolysis protocol and 2iu nightly for the nighttime benefits (6 iu a day). I have read I should start at 2iu/day and work my way up increasing by 1iu every 1-2 weeks to be safe. Does anyone know if I can titrate up faster being that I have been using tesamorelin for a while now? Start at maybe 4iu a day and increase from there?

2nd question, I was getting pretty bad injection site reactions from the tesamorelin. Big red itchy bumps that would last for days. Should I expect the same thing with HGH or are people generally just extra sensitive to the secretagogues? I have read a bunch of stuff about people taking CJC and having very bad reactions but I dont seem to really read about these same issues with HGH.

Cheers Everyone
How fast you can increase GH dose is individual. Because you don't know how you will react, the safest bet would be to increase by 0.5 every 2 to 3 weeks or something along those lines. You can increase faster and you might be fine, but if you're unlucky you may get sides that suck like CTS/numb hands, heart rate/rhythm changes, etc. The smart thing to do is to be patient and increase slowly over time. When you find out what is tolerable for you then you can use that information in the future and it's a lot easier.

4iu may cause drowsiness during the day but not everyone experiences that. You might be fine.

Tesa and GH are completely different peptides so there's no reason to believe a reaction to one would cause the reaction from the other. If the issue you have is with the diluent you're using then that's a different story.

That makes sense thanks, ill take it slow.

I'm currently using Hospira and I have also used it in the past reconstituting BPC/TB500 and had no issues with reactions. I also had no issues with reactions when I was taking Semorelin/ipamorelin. Im pretty confident for whatever reason I am very sensitive to tesamorelin to a point where it isnt worth continuing its use.

Hoping HGH can give me similar (based on this thread...better) results with less negative sides.

Im guessing the only reason the HGH secretagogue pepties even became popular in the first place was because of the lack of availability of inexpensive and good quality HGH. Now that its so plentiful and easy to access I dont really see much of any reason to use the HGH secretagogue pepties. But maybe there are some case use situations that make them preferrable to straight HGH that I am not aware of.

That makes sense thanks, ill take it slow.

I'm currently using Hospira and I have also used it in the past reconstituting BPC/TB500 and had no issues with reactions. I also had no issues with reactions when I was taking Semorelin/ipamorelin. Im pretty confident for whatever reason I am very sensitive to tesamorelin to a point where it isnt worth continuing its use.

Hoping HGH can give me similar (based on this thread...better) results with less negative sides.

Im guessing the only reason the HGH secretagogue pepties even became popular in the first place was because of the lack of availability of inexpensive and good quality HGH. Now that its so plentiful and easy to access I dont really see much of any reason to use the HGH secretagogue pepties. But maybe there are some case use situations that make them preferrable to straight HGH that I am not aware of.
I used GH peptides in the past but found they have a ceiling for effects. GH can be taken far beyond that ceiling. Higher dose GH peps gave me more sides than they were worth. Even 3iu GH is far more effective with much less sides IME.

Sponsors

Back