Acne Reduction - Best practices to reduce Acne

txhero

Some of this information is common sense and some of the information will be new to you.

For me my back and shoulders can easily over populate with acne and I get some acne on my face.
Here is what I have found to reduce my acne by 80% or more.

For the Back & Shoulders
-First of all a good long handle soft bristel brush is great for reaching the areas of the back that you cannot reach. If you have a partner that takes a shower with you, no brush required, she can do this for you.

-Second, about every week exfoliate your back with a fine course himilayan or sea salt. Do NOT uese table salt. This will help remove old skin and open your pours up. Unless you work for the circus or a member of the Fantastic 4 Team. You will need to get someone to do this for you. You can puechase 10lb to 20lb bags of salt for about $20 online ( saltworks, amazon etc...)

-Next, three times a day, wipe your back with a liquid base 2% salicylic acid such as Neutrogena Acne Stress control triple action toner. This can be purchased at any grocery store for about $7.

-Also for the more noticible acne bumps, spot treat with a gel base salicylic acid.
Before I forget to mention this and you should already know this, but when you get home from the gym:

-get out of those dirty clothes
-Take a shower
-follow steps above
-next work out day, put on clean clothes.

Also, when doing laundry, soaps with perfumes and dyes will contribute to your acne and softers are notorious for contributing to acne.
Oh ya, that long handle soft scrub brush that I told you to purchase, keep it clean and replace regularly, just like your Toothbrush should be replaced on a regular schedule.

For the Face
-I know longer use soap on my face. Three times a day I wipe it with micellar water and a cotton pad. You can get this at almost any grocery store for about $10 for a 12oz bottle. Get the one with the pink cap, the blue cap is for removing water proof makeup and is not needed.

-Once a week, I use a product called Biore. It is a charcoal sticky strip that you apply over nose and let it sit for anout 15 minutes and you peel it off and it pulls out the oil deposits that are trapped in your poures. this is a very inexpensive product, it will cost about $4. The instruction say wet nose and apply, I have found getting an extremely hot wash cloth and holding on nose for a few seconds opens pours more and helps the product work better.

-If I see a acne bump appearing I will spot treat with a gel base salycylic acid as well.

-also I will apply a face mud mask one a week to also help pull out impurities and hardened oil in my pores.

Atleast for me, sometimes inbetween my eybrows and the eyebrows them selves get very dry and flakey. When I start to see this happening Iwill apply a product feom Ulta called The Ordinary Lactic acid 10% + HA. it is also a fairly inexpensive product and then will follow up withh a little bit if CeraVe Hyaluronic acid lotion.

Overall total body Acne product
This will be the most expensive part of my regimate. I use a couple of products that you take by mouth and is made by a company called Osmosis.

The first product is called skin defense. I take 3 pills every morning. This product contains Nac, charcoal and a few ammino acids as well as dim. So if you are a person that can easily crash your estrodial. Be aware it will lower it a bit. for me, if I have to watch this area. I am one of those people who does not aromotize or atleast yet.

The second product is called Skin Perfection. this is an elixar and I squirt 8 pumps directly into mouth every morning (let the jokes begin). This product contains more stuff than I can mention. You can go look it up on the web and reas for yourself.

Both of these products will run you about $100. I get mine from a local spa, but is availbe online.

Since I have been doing this, my acne has almost disappeared. On a side note, I just started injecting glutathione for many different reasons; however, I was told that it will also halo with skin imperfections. I will report on this later. I do not have enough experiance yet to provide any real life experiance

I got acne on my chest and was put on 20mg of Accutane daily. Do you have any regiment for chest acne as well?
Some of this information is common sense and some of the information will be new to you.

For me my back and shoulders can easily over populate with acne and I get some acne on my face.
Here is what I have found to reduce my acne by 80% or more.

For the Back & Shoulders
-First of all a good long handle soft bristel brush is great for reaching the areas of the back that you cannot reach. If you have a partner that takes a shower with you, no brush required, she can do this for you.

-Second, about every week exfoliate your back with a fine course himilayan or sea salt. Do NOT uese table salt. This will help remove old skin and open your pours up. Unless you work for the circus or a member of the Fantastic 4 Team. You will need to get someone to do this for you. You can puechase 10lb to 20lb bags of salt for about $20 online ( saltworks, amazon etc...)

-Next, three times a day, wipe your back with a liquid base 2% salicylic acid such as Neutrogena Acne Stress control triple action toner. This can be purchased at any grocery store for about $7.

-Also for the more noticible acne bumps, spot treat with a gel base salicylic acid.
Before I forget to mention this and you should already know this, but when you get home from the gym:

-get out of those dirty clothes
-Take a shower
-follow steps above
-next work out day, put on clean clothes.

Also, when doing laundry, soaps with perfumes and dyes will contribute to your acne and softers are notorious for contributing to acne.
Oh ya, that long handle soft scrub brush that I told you to purchase, keep it clean and replace regularly, just like your Toothbrush should be replaced on a regular schedule.

For the Face
-I know longer use soap on my face. Three times a day I wipe it with micellar water and a cotton pad. You can get this at almost any grocery store for about $10 for a 12oz bottle. Get the one with the pink cap, the blue cap is for removing water proof makeup and is not needed.

-Once a week, I use a product called Biore. It is a charcoal sticky strip that you apply over nose and let it sit for anout 15 minutes and you peel it off and it pulls out the oil deposits that are trapped in your poures. this is a very inexpensive product, it will cost about $4. The instruction say wet nose and apply, I have found getting an extremely hot wash cloth and holding on nose for a few seconds opens pours more and helps the product work better.

-If I see a acne bump appearing I will spot treat with a gel base salycylic acid as well.

-also I will apply a face mud mask one a week to also help pull out impurities and hardened oil in my pores.

Atleast for me, sometimes inbetween my eybrows and the eyebrows them selves get very dry and flakey. When I start to see this happening Iwill apply a product feom Ulta called The Ordinary Lactic acid 10% + HA. it is also a fairly inexpensive product and then will follow up withh a little bit if CeraVe Hyaluronic acid lotion.

Overall total body Acne product
This will be the most expensive part of my regimate. I use a couple of products that you take by mouth and is made by a company called Osmosis.

The first product is called skin defense. I take 3 pills every morning. This product contains Nac, charcoal and a few ammino acids as well as dim. So if you are a person that can easily crash your estrodial. Be aware it will lower it a bit. for me, if I have to watch this area. I am one of those people who does not aromotize or atleast yet.

The second product is called Skin Perfection. this is an elixar and I squirt 8 pumps directly into mouth every morning (let the jokes begin). This product contains more stuff than I can mention. You can go look it up on the web and reas for yourself.

Both of these products will run you about $100. I get mine from a local spa, but is availbe online.

Since I have been doing this, my acne has almost disappeared. On a side note, I just started injecting glutathione for many different reasons; however, I was told that it will also halo with skin imperfections. I will report on this later. I do not have enough experiance yet to provide any real life experiance

I got acne on my chest and was put on 20mg of Accutane daily. Do you have any regiment for chest acne as well?
I have never personally struggled with acne on my chest. It is just been my shoulders, back and top of forehead. typically acne is caused for all the same reasons no matter where it's located. so I would assume everything still would hold true for your chest. .

also, I have been doing glutathione injections, and that has seem to help out some as well.

One last thing I have noticed that nor19s seem to cause more acne than other anabiotic's. This is just purely my opinion, but I believe it's because how it impacts the estrogen levels, and we end up hurting ourselves by bringing are estrogen level too low with meds.

I do not allow my estrogen to get extremely high, but I do allow it to run higher than most people as long as I'm not having any type of gyno symptoms. at least for me, when my testosterone and estrogen ratios get to extreme I will notice more acne.

for me, I can have test levels 3000+ and I will let my estrogen get up to 100. I actually feel better and I noticed I have less acne issues. YMMV

One last thing I have noticed that nor19s seem to cause more acne than other anabiotic's. This is just purely my opinion, but I believe it's because how it impacts the estrogen levels, and we end up hurting ourselves by bringing are estrogen level too low with meds.

I do not allow my estrogen to get extremely high, but I do allow it to run higher than most people as long as I'm not having any type of gyno symptoms. at least for me, when my testosterone and estrogen ratios get to extreme I will notice more acne.

for me, I can have test levels 3000+ and I will let my estrogen get up to 100. I actually feel better and I noticed I have less acne issues. YMMV
Do you keep your e2 levels the same whether or not you're using 19-nors? I developed gyno on my third cycle when the e2 was the same as the 2nd cycle. I postulate that it's due to an increased sensitivity to e2, due to the tren.