Additional streams of income / passive income

Evom1

10+ Year Member
I figured this might be a cool topic to discuss.

What are some ways you guys have found to generate some extra income, or better yet passive income? More specifically ideas that don't require a lot of start up cash like real estate or things like that

I think the topic is interesting, but I think it depends more on the main profession of a person and what knowledge he possesses.
My wife is working at the school of arts, teaches children. But besides this, he draws paintings to order and is engaged individually with adults who want to learn to draw.

I think the topic is interesting, but I think it depends more on the main profession of a person and what knowledge he possesses.
My wife is working at the school of arts, teaches children. But besides this, he draws paintings to order and is engaged individually with adults who want to learn to draw.
Thats actually pretty cool. It's nice to see people actually be able to make some money from their skills.

The foot fetish industry is very lucrative.

I set up an onlyfans for my wife and I post pics of her feet and sometimes vids of me cumming on her feet or her giving me footjobs. Never posted one nude pic of her, We make about 400-800 a month doing just that.

The foot fetish industry is very lucrative.

I set up an onlyfans for my wife and I post pics of her feet and sometimes vids of me cumming on her feet or her giving me footjobs. Never posted one nude pic of her, We make about 400-800 a month doing just that.
I will absolutely never understand the foot fetish thing but hey, that's definitely a nice chunk of cash that's like $7k+ per year

I will absolutely never understand the foot fetish thing but hey, that's definitely a nice chunk of cash that's like $7k+ per year
It is yeah, we put it all into our Edward jones account and sometimes triple our money. I rarely lose money using Edward jones…If I do, It’s literally peanuts. It’s not like day trading and shit where you can lose fucking everything in an afternoon

It is yeah, we put it all into our Edward jones account and sometimes triple our money. I rarely lose money using Edward jones…If I do, It’s literally peanuts. It’s not like day trading and shit where you can lose fucking everything in an afternoon
I'll look into that, not something I'm educated about

My good buddy wanted a side hustle and started to buy rare Pokémon proxy cards from Alibaba for 60 cents each. Posted them on ETSY as high quality proxy’s (everyone buying knows there not real) and gets $6 each for them. His first month he did $20k second month he did $50k. He says you can do this with a lot of stuff like rare cards, Lego sets, watches etc. Definitely not legal but ETSY been turning a blind eye to it lately.

My good buddy wanted a side hustle and started to buy rare Pokémon proxy cards from Alibaba for 60 cents each. Posted them on ETSY as high quality proxy’s (everyone buying knows there not real) and gets $6 each for them. His first month he did $20k second month he did $50k. He says you can do this with a lot of stuff like rare cards, Lego sets, watches etc. Definitely not legal but ETSY been turning a blind eye to it lately.
Why would it not be legal? It's just reselling.

Thats actually pretty cool. It's nice to see people actually be able to make some money from their skills.
This is very important when a person can realize himself in life and still receive money for this money in addition to his main job.

Why would it not be legal? It's just reselling.
Just importing counterfeit items into the US is illegal. Possessing them is illegal too but it’s not aggressively prosecuted. Ever been to Chinatown in NYC with the false walls in the storefronts hiding all the counterfeit purses and cologne? Every now and then someone gets arrested for selling counterfeit items but it’s obviously not a big priority for the police. So companies like eBay Amazon ect have policies regarding selling counterfeit items

Just importing counterfeit items into the US is illegal. Possessing them is illegal too but it’s not aggressively prosecuted. Ever been to Chinatown in NYC with the false walls in the storefronts hiding all the counterfeit purses and cologne? Every now and then someone gets arrested for selling counterfeit items but it’s obviously not a big priority for the police. So companies like eBay Amazon ect have policies regarding selling counterfeit items
It seems to me that fighting them is more formal than real. Well, more precisely, not great forces are allocated for this.

How do I go all in on this lol

Selling 11k cards sounds like a pain in the ass but damn thats impressive.

Back