Altered Genetics (New Source)

lol I do the same thing for my own knowledge. I don't sell, the only time I ever did was a very small batch of the strongest tren on the planet. ( fina) The only reason I sold that is because I knew that it couldn't come back to haunt me because its 100% tren. So NO I DONT DO THE SAME THING. I would never put a product out there without knowing the dose and quality of it. Even with having bloods on a product I still wouldn't sell on Meso to be honest. You fucked up coming here. In all your research I guess you missed that NO SOURCES LAST HERE. Not only do they not last but we destroy their rep on ALL BOARDS

If it wasn't you, I apologize. It was the Boston guy then. I know I saw him offer it bottom line and if he's a man he will admit to it

Even though Im not the one on trial here why don't you read the previous post I posted. I think I already admitted it. Like I said before I would never put something out there with out knowing the quality and how its dosed. Now why do you??

I think he might be Phurious. He knows to much about me and Meso. Stuff that would take weeks worth of reading and digging up. Also his labels are the same tacky colors as Phurious
It does seem personal man...guess he's still pissed from the last beating ya gave him !

Okay the question was have you EVER used ANY source from this board?? Any including pharmacist, pharmacom and ultimate? ANY?
I have used all 3 sources you listed. The difference between them and you is that the reps from all 3 have earned my respect, while you will never earn my respect. Something is not right with this guy. He definitely has been here before, and knows way to much detailed info about to many members. It's obvious.

Man this board is tough! Haha.........I have to give him credit though, he is taking a beating and still coming back for more.

I know because I've been rea

Whatever the fuck that means? But your saying your read a 1000 pages of blah blah. We destroyed Phurious and he didn't make it a month. Out of all your research I guess you didn't see that sources don't last here. Even the ones that know the dose of their products don't, so you don't stand a chance.

If it wasn't you, I apologize. It was the Boston guy then. I know I saw him offer it bottom line and if he's a man he will admit to it

Who gives a fuck what happened, I would use fina homebrew any day over ugl tren. Theres a difference between sourcing and helping a fellow member out. All this defelcting doesnt help your case much.

The meso shelf life for an ugl isnt very long so hope you havent invested too much time and $ into this board. Seems alot of guys think youve been around the block here but I bed to differ as you dont seem to know how shit really works around here. Coming at members is the best way to get yourself 86.

I was never comparing ugl tren to fina, but more so the fact that he calls me out and yet sells "small batches" to others. I.e sourcing.

When you lurk and read read read as suggested by the members here you learn a lot.

Here's some of the things I know from reading. I know odiem = got burnt by astro, got burnt by hammer twice has beef with phurious and who got banned and posted some pic that shows he doesn't even lift. I know he and his girl broke up and got back together.

I know tile guy had gyno surgery. I know flounder accepted free gear three times. I know astro scammed. I think the consensus was mike strong out out bunk.

It's all here. I know there was a thread about manwhore. I'm very into gear so I read it all.

I was never comparing ugl tren to fina, but more so the fact that he calls me out and yet sells "small batches" to others. I.e sourcing.

When you lurk and read read read as suggested by the members here you learn a lot.

Here's some of the things I know from reading. I know odiem = got burnt by astro, got burnt by hammer twice has beef with phurious and who got banned and posted some pic that shows he doesn't even lift. I know he and his girl broke up and got back together.

I know tile guy had gyno surgery. I know flounder accepted free gear three times. I know astro scammed. I think the consensus was mike strong out out bunk.

It's all here. I know there was a thread about manwhore. I'm very into gear so I read it all.
What the fuck does any of this have to do with you and your UGL? Nothing.

Buyer Beware

Theres no way he could know all that with in a week of being here. He's talking about a years worth of stuff. That would take weeks/months worth of reading and just isn't worth doing. He says he knows my gf and me broke up. That means he read my log too. Which by the way is longer then his thread here will ever be

What the fuck does any of this have to do with you and your UGL? Nothing.
I've answered all questions asked of me honestly. I even followed the scoc. The bulk of the members who have posted are either trolling or asking questions that has already been answered.

I did what I have seen no other ugl do. Post actual LM.

Buyer Beware

Theres no way he could know all that with in a week of being here. He's talking about a years worth of stuff. That would take weeks/months worth of reading and just isn't worth doing. He says he knows my gf and me broke up. That means he read my log too. Which by the way is longer then his thread here will ever be
Once again, it's not about a join date, I stated from the beginning I have lurked for a long time.

You don't seem to get it, we don't care anymore. The SCOC is dead, you should know that.
It's different than when you were here last.

Yea I guess you have been here or are/were a member

@OdieM hook a brotha up with some of that fina lol I aint got no time for this ugl bullshit