Anabolic Steroids & Kidney

I am truly sorry to hear about this. I certainly hope you get better and do what you can to protect your health. Since you are in the hospital, you have a team of trained professionals looking out for you.
Yessir, a very great team of 7+ doctors saved my life. I was inches from death.

Countlesss nurses to thank as well. I couldn’t be happier with the final news

So this was something temporary and not actually kidney damage?

Let us know when you figure out more or the doctors explain more.

So this was something temporary and not actually kidney damage?

Let us know when you figure out more or the doctors explain more.
It's definitely lasting damage now. It wouldn't have happened if he wasn't blasting during the blockage either. His body started tearing down muscle tissue to feed the anabolic state and it overwhelmed the kidneys. Rhabdomyolysis is an unfortunately not rare possibility with gear. Digestion gets backed up, new food doesn't come in, the body will redundantly catabolize to feed the anabolism. This floods the kidneys with protein and causes permanent damage.

I should bounce back to near full docs said. In young which is in favor.

I’ll keep yall updated.

I def will be cautious tho. Test and my primo if needed.

Maybe TB500 BPC and hgh to heal

The Kinsey’s were damaged. Im young so they bounced back quick. 3 rounds of dialysis as they’re back. l’ll monitor blood work closely for lie now
What is your steroid history, from what you posted, your blast seems mild you don’t even have tren. Unless you have been doing this for decades and perma blasting, I know everyone have different genetic predisposition but if you’re comfortable to share then please do.

We are not going to judge but rather learn from your experience, I won’t at least.

What is your steroid history, from what you posted, your blast seems mild you don’t even have tren. Unless you have been doing this for decades and perma blasting, I know everyone have different genetic predisposition but if you’re comfortable to share then please do.

We are not going to judge but rather learn from your experience, I won’t at least.
Only ~1year bro. I’m only 30

It does seem like anabolic steroids can have serious impacts on the kidneys, especially in people with underlying conditions like IgA nephropathy. The case of the 16-year-old boy is quite alarming.

I do not know if Pinnacle Elements is actually contending that steroids caused his issue. He had a gastrointestinal blockage that caused a serious medical event.

I am not a doctor, but I am guessing that can have all sorts of cascading consequences.

For bodybuilders who experience the worst, kidney involvement is often implicated. Cardiorenal syndrome etc. Maybe hypertension or something else like direct toxicity. I don't know.

Be safe out there brothers.