Steroid Profile Anadrol

I'm no expert either but the way I understand it is it will go into the bloodstream before making a pass through the liver. That should make it stronger per mg and slightly easier on the liver. Also by going straight to the bloodstream instead of being routed through the liver first your levels will peak higher and faster. Since I'm planning on trying it as a pre workout if I use it again a fast high peak seem better but I've found very little proof on any of it. I saw the one video and the article I think he was reading from and not much more.

It will for sure spike hard if the efficacy rate is what it is suspected it could be.

Are you going to swish and spit ? And how long will you be swishing for?

It’s a really interesting theory for sure. I’ve used sublingual testosterone for trt and it dissolved within one minute, I don’t the the absorption rate was very good as I needed zero AI during the time I took it.

maybe start a log when you try it. Would be interested in following that.

It will for sure spike hard if the efficacy rate is what it is suspected it could be.

Are you going to swish and spit ? And how long will you be swishing for?

It’s a really interesting theory for sure. I’ve used sublingual testosterone for trt and it dissolved within one minute, I don’t the the absorption rate was very good as I needed zero AI during the time I took it.

maybe start a log when you try it. Would be interested in following that.
Roger, sorry to side track this thread but I like the idea of pulsing orals to limit sides, but do you think you gain as much muscle doing anadrol 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off x 12 weeks vs just running it straight x 6 weeks? Appreciate the input

Roger, sorry to side track this thread but I like the idea of pulsing orals to limit sides, but do you think you gain as much muscle doing anadrol 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off x 12 weeks vs just running it straight x 6 weeks? Appreciate the input
Great question. I believe the gains from pulsing will be less than running striaight thru on a daily basis without a break.

Lots of factors come into play when gaining muscle. Mood, health, energy etc all play a factor. Steroids are just tools in a kit to help the muscles grow through nitrogen retention, increased protein synthesis etc.

So the question is, do I feel pulsing will contribute to more or less gains. Well, if you run anadrol 12 weeks straight or even 8 weeks straight most tend to feel lethargic and bloated.. hard to find motivation to really go hard when in that state of mind.. hard to eat etc. the worse the side effects become, the less you will due to motivation.

Pulsing 2 on 2 off keeps the side effects way down. Those two weeks on can be really maximized by having that 2 week break, you are more motivated during the “on” weeks to hit harder, eat better etc. this can lead to more gains just from feeling better. Placebo effect or not. This also overall let’s your liver rest to some degree allowing the lethargy the stay at bay and again feel more motivated to go to the gym and get that great workout in.

It’s such a subjective topic due to both having valid points on which side of the fence you prefer. But, in my opinion, less side effects equal more gains.

Hope this helps brother.

Lots of factors come into play when gaining muscle. Mood, health, energy etc all play a factor. Steroids are just tools in a kit to help the muscles grow through nitrogen retention, increased protein synthesis etc.

So the question is, do I feel pulsing will contribute to more or less gains. Well, if you run anadrol 12 weeks straight or even 8 weeks straight most tend to feel lethargic and bloated.. hard to find motivation to really go hard when in that state of mind.. hard to eat etc. the worse the side effects become, the less you will due to motivation.

Pulsing 2 on 2 off keeps the side effects way down. Those two weeks on can be really maximized by having that 2 week break, you are more motivated during the “on” weeks to hit harder, eat better etc. this can lead to more gains just from feeling better. Placebo effect or not. This also overall let’s your liver rest to some degree allowing the lethargy the stay at bay and again feel more motivated to go to the gym and get that great workout in.

It’s such a subjective topic due to both having valid points on which side of the fence you prefer. But, in my opinion, less side effects equal more gains.

Hope this helps brother.
Definitely good points here. Sometimes the intangibles are overlooked.

Hope this helps brother.
Very insightful! Thanks! Makes me wanna try the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off

Very insightful! Thanks! Makes me wanna try the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
Or alternatively try running Drol for 3 days, then Winny or Var for next 3 days, and so on….for a 6-8 week blast at the end of a cycle.
@Roger rabbit has mentioned this or a variation of it in the past. Seems to reduce sides encountered with Drol.

Hope this helps brother.
This. I make all my best gains when I feel good.

I'm a big fan of taking orals preworkout only with increasing doses as strength stagnates

What do you think about 4 weeks with 4 days at 75mg oxy and 3 days var 80mg each weeks at the end of a cycle?

Exactly what I have on hand, problem is I don’t think I really need to run the Adrol at all, the trenE is doing just fine without it. It stacks great with Deca so I think im going to save it for my NPP blast later this year.
Probably going to stack my decaTest cycle with it... just started the cycle on friday and it's my first time deca, heard it takes 3-4 weeks to even begin to feel the deca so i might just slide in with some drol. Tried drol, love drol, makes u strong as fuck and watery as hell xD

Probably going to stack my decaTest cycle with it... just started the cycle on friday and it's my first time deca, heard it takes 3-4 weeks to even begin to feel the deca so i might just slide in with some drol. Tried drol, love drol, makes u strong as fuck and watery as hell xD
Anadrol can also be used at the back end of a cycle, last 4-6 weeks to solidify gains. If you’re lean it will give a nice full quality look to the muscle. Not watery tissue. Diet is important when running Anadrol.
Anadrol is good any time in a cycle. One of the best compounds available. Just keep. your nolva handy as an AI will not help sides. I find 75-100mg daily to be ideal - usually 75mg. I also line to utilize it preworkout at times.

Anadrol can also be used at the back end of a cycle, last 4-6 weeks to solidify gains. If you’re lean it will give a nice full quality look to the muscle. Not watery tissue. Diet is important when running Anadrol.
Anadrol is good any time in a cycle. One of the best compounds available. Just keep. your nolva handy as an AI will not help sides. I find 75-100mg daily to be ideal - usually 75mg. I also line to utilize it preworkout at times.
Who do you get your oxy from? Oxy has been real hit or miss for me. Tried some Pharamcom and it was shit, then tried some of homeboy's from another brand and it was godlike.