Steroid Profile Anadrol

I'm taking It again now, 25-50mg I love the lean size and mood If brings prior to workout.. God forbid I take It soon before bed though - I will wake up nonstop and mind racing, weird dreams.

I always hear more about Anadrol, I watch many BB podcasts and It's always that drug that comes up in topic and pretty much you can't go wrong with It, Definitely kills my appetite a bit and slight lack of excitement, mentally down I guess.

Interesting a few people actually who had analyzed my physique during the start of Anadrol and probably 1-2 weeks In without knowing the effects specifically or maybe if I was even taking It told me I look "slimmer but same amount or more muscle" Lol.. seems accurate :p

Yet to try this beast at 25-50mg alongside a cruise dose of 250T or so...

Always ran it at 100-150mg/day in the past for a short time like 2-3 weeks to break through a strength plateau. Worked well. Now I'm more interested what effect do lower dosages bring.

If on trt, coming off anadrol, do gains fade very fast? I keep reading you blow up on drol but gains fade fast after stopping it.

If on trt, coming off anadrol, do gains fade very fast? I keep reading you blow up on drol but gains fade fast after stopping it.
In my experience dbol and drol gains fade away almost instantly. What I mean by gains is that look, crazy traps, chest pop and illusion of being huge visually and of course strength stall. Actual gains in size and str might be somewhat keepable after all is said and done, but don't expect magic. Orals are so fun, but short term thing.

Orals are performance in a pill, mainly Anadrol, yes they give you a "look" but what they do, they enhance your performance very fast so you can gain more muscle.

In any case, I see only Anadrol for long term usage and even it, it's not for all people....
On Professional Muscle there a guy, ERGO that stayed on 100mg Anapolons (Oxys) for more than 15y non stop without any issues to liver or other organs.

A friend of mine can't use it for more.that 3w at 100mg without vomiting his brain off.

Use more injectables instead adding orals...